Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

You INSULT fucking morons

Why are you taking it personally?
I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??

NO

and Trump isn't recommending anyone else does.

Maybe you should read ALL of what he said, instead of reacting to soundbites?

It doesn’t matter what if you read the whole story. I read the whole story twice because I can’t believe any idiot will say something that stupid let alone the president. You make it sounds that it’s okay to vote twice.

Why in the world he would even mentioned that kind of suggestion in the first place?

If you read it twice, how did you miss this?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state."

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??

NO

It doesn’t matter what if you read the whole story. I read the whole story twice because I can’t believe any idiot will say something that stupid let alone the president. You make it sounds that it’s okay to vote twice.

Why in the world he would even mentioned that kind of suggestion in the first place?
WHY you ask ?? Because the SOB has dementia We have a sick pos in our WH and morons encourage him

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.
Yes and with all those sheriffs waiting for them at voting places

NO

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state."
No I didn’t missed it. And no matter how big and bold you want. He said what he said .
Read what you just posted. By technicalities or realities both you are wrong. From your post SEND IT AND GO VOTE. Meaning vote twice. It’s that simple. What part of that did you missed?

NO

No I didn’t missed it. And no matter how big and bold you want. He said what he said .
Read what you just posted. By technicalities or realities both you are wrong. From your post SEND IT AND GO VOTE. Meaning vote twice. It’s that simple. What part of that did you missed?

Take another look at my post.

WHERE did he say to vote twice?

NO

Donald was only "joking" ;)

NO

Take another look at my post.

WHERE did he say to vote twice?

Give the toad time he's struggling

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

Yes and with all those sheriffs waiting for them at voting places
Why would illegals go to voting places?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That is a lie.

STOP LYING

But they are and they do vote................California has plenty of them doing it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Bullshit.

Illegal aliens can only qualify for an AB-60 driver's license...
damn, you called bullshit. You are right. Illegal aliens are only willing to break one law, entering the country illegally. After that they obey all laws.

plus you did say bullshit,
LORDY. That is right they broke a law by entering this country illegally. Now they are going to expose themselves and vote. That is one of the dumbest thing I ever heard. They don’t even look right to show up at the polls. You are thinking as a white Americans that just bravely show up the Polls then vote twice. That is so silly.
Kobach and Pence launched a committee that investigate illegal voting after the 2016 election. They didn’t find anything then dissolve their own BS committees.

I live in South Carolina when Obama ran the 1st time------I ran into 3 different women (I was a recruiter for the government at the time) who showed me their voting cards from multiple counties and told me flat out that they had voted in several counties including LEXINGTON and RICHLAND....on top of this when my husband and I went to vote at our precinct--------we had lots and lots of people we know that didn't live in our area voting. They need to crack down on the multi-county voters. Oh and as added bonus, I signed up with the Obama website as an Obama supporter---they were putting out calls for south carolinians to be bused to North Carolina to HELP the VOTE there as well. Think JOe Messina and the dems were having their minions like acorn arrange multivoting.

Totally BULLSHIT.
There are hundreds of thousands of republicans that works at those polls and so for democrats all over the country.
NOT a single poll workers at the polls claimed any irregularities.

These 3 women that you bogusly posted knew they are violating a law and they can get themselves in trouble will probably face jail and penalties...... Will just blatantly tells you that they violated a law? What kind of lies is that? Dude get real.
You would be surprise what people will tell you when they think they are getting something a like a job....especially with me who likes to play detective and especially in South carolina who has a below average iq and low education thing going on---and lots of inbreeding. No hun, I don't care what happened in Richland county-thats not my responsibility, I Love Obama--he's the best whatever you can do to help him would make me so thankful, Oh just show me your voter id's and I can use those as proof of residency and I will explain it to my boss and he won't care either, and you really need a job and I am here to help you......

They were turned in to a boss who happened to be an ex republican mayor some small city I forget which----who then contacted the republican senators which was GRAHAM---nothing done that I know of to them--really. But then again technically we were sworn to privacy so this could explain it. Certainly never made the media circuit-despite clearly mass multi voting was happening. However, given Trumps comments sounds like he knows and perhaps this year Trump has some surprises for those that cheat voting.

Bullshit.

Illegal aliens can only qualify for an AB-60 driver's license...
damn, you called bullshit. You are right. Illegal aliens are only willing to break one law, entering the country illegally. After that they obey all laws.

plus you did say bullshit,
LORDY. That is right they broke a law by entering this country illegally. Now they are going to expose themselves and vote. That is one of the dumbest thing I ever heard. They don’t even look right to show up at the polls. You are thinking as a white Americans that just bravely show up the Polls then vote twice. That is so silly.
Kobach and Pence launched a committee that investigate illegal voting after the 2016 election. They didn’t find anything then dissolve their own BS committees.
The democrats filed lawsuits against the committee. The Democrats overwhelmed Trump in the courts, sadly. The investigation was never finished.

I am thinking as a white american?

You are thinking just like a bigot making that comment.

You lose.... Nothing a bigot says is credible.

Another Biden worshiper who's standard is you have to love and adore them and agree with everything they say to vote for them.

Your dream is going all carnal on the old fart, huh?

Or better, he goes all carnal on you! That's the dream ...

Biden wasn't my choice. Hell, I'd even vote for Islamaphobe White Nationalist Boris Johnson over your idiot at this point. At least he condemned Putin for poisoning his political rival and provided leadership on the pandemic. Once again, we got CRICKETS from Putin's Puppet.

tenor.gif

Even the German leader ,the lady,has more balls than trump

The butt hurt is raging today, huh?

just one lousy vote and expose themselves???
It is also illegal for them to work here yet they break that law, by your reasoning they would break no laws yet now we are up to two?

Last edited:
Another Biden worshiper who's standard is you have to love and adore them and agree with everything they say to vote for them.

Biden wasn't my choice. Hell, I'd even vote for Islamaphobe White Nationalist Boris Johnson over your idiot at this point. At least he condemned Putin for poisoning his political rival and provided leadership on the pandemic. Once again, we got CRICKETS from Putin's Puppet.

tenor.gif

Merkel and every other ally leader but our Donald has condemned Das Poot. It's just sad.

You do love yourself some Euro weenies, don't you?

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Show where that is happening.
Sure.

The Poll Worker says......sign your name here and the guy runs away

Why?
Because signing someone else’s name is a Federal Crime

:auiqs.jpg: And Democrats believe that never happens.

I’d be happy to read whatever you provide that shows people voting intentionally under someone else’s name.

The fact Democrats are here claiming our elections are clean and pure and that fraud doesn't happen and illegals don't vote shows the average person reading this forum that Democrats are lying scum.

I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence.

Conspiracy Theories just don‘t have the weight with Democrats that they do with Republicans

RW: "I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence"

Corrected: " I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence that I won't ignore"

You're welcome

I notice you still have FAILED to provide any actual evidence. In 2017, Trump created a commission to investigate voter fraud. They came up with NOTHING......but Trump keeps telling the lie

His followers repeat it

I've seen you in way many of these threads being bombed with fraud examples and you ignored them all. Why would I waste my time?

Trump just pwned you. He said cheat and immediately you proved you know how easy it would be to do that and you're making it easier. Funny stuff. Trump is just way smarter than you are

If it is widely prevalent as you say, you wouldn’t struggle to identify the thousands of cases of voter fraud or mail fraud that you claim.

I said you're ignoring them. How stupid are you?

Aaahhh, another government school graduate, huh? Maybe you can read slower and spend more time sounding out the words

Ignoring that you have no evidence to support your wild claims?

You're a level of stupid that I can't help you, sorry

:itsok:

You Stupid!

That is the best you can come up with when someone challenges your wild claims?

You haven't been able once yet to even read my response. Government schools. Don't you want better for your children than the suck ass government education you got? You haven't written a lucid reply yet to my first response

tenor.gif

Merkel and every other ally leader but our Donald has condemned Das Poot. It's just sad.

You do love yourself some Euro weenies, don't you?

Unlike our wannabe Orange Strongman?

Yes .. I'll take the "Euro weenies" over murderous prick-taters like Putin, Erdogan, Dutarte and Baby Kim every day and twice on Sunday.

Forum List

Back