Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I thought there is no fraud in our elections.
You thought wrong. And now we actually have a U.S. president encouraging Americans to commit crimes.

I miss the daze when the rabid right went crazy because they idiotically thought Barack Obama encouraged illegal aliens to vote.

Where's your outrage now, con?
Just going by what you loons are telling me.
Very few people actually state there is absolutely no fraud. Most people who talk about it, point out it's rare.
Then don't worry about it.
I'm not worried about voter fraud. I'm worried that we have a president, who swore an oath to protect the law, is now breaking the law himself and is encouraging to do so as well.
I'm going to show up on election day and vote. That is what I'm doing, nothing else.

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.
-------------------------------------
tramp knows its illegal to vote twice, but Barr is unsure!!!

Love that liberal spin, dont' you?

How is it spin when you quote Trump’s own words?

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

No just selectively quoting.

Seriously who encourages someone to send in a mail in ballot then go again on Election Day. Geesus..it is plain as day what the idiot was saying. We already know that Election Day will be swamped so not only is Trump encouraging voter fraud but is also encouraging chaos at the polls by having millions who sent in ballots to go to the polls in an attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the system by delaying voters from casting votes.

Wonder if he's gonna follow though with his threat to position sheriff's at polling places for intimidation purposes? The RNC is ALREADY recruiting 50,000 "poll watchers" for the same purpose. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Hey voters, if ANYONE (including a sheriff) questions your right to vote, tell them to get bent ... they are entitled to NOTHING - your ID or otherwise.

Young men exercising their second amendment rights

Your trolling needs work.

You obviously are not familiar with our Constitution.
What part of “shall not be infringed” don’t you understand

Why would you post about motor voter and illegal aliens voting if your message isn't that California is registering illegal aliens to vote through motor voter?
Why would you state this in reply if you understand what motor voter is?

"... they are not registered to vote when they apply for a driver's license."
You accuse and state everyone is wrong then you prove you have no idea what you arguing!
Why did you not answer my question? Again, you said California allows illegals to vote...

"For years, decades in California, Democrats allowed illegal aliens to vote."

Then you said they're registered to vote at DMV's...

"They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office."

Then you posted about California's motor voter laws, which registers U.S. citizens to vote.

Now you pretend you were talking about something else since you were shown they are not registering illegal aliens as you ridiculously asserted.

So for a second time, since you didn't answer, I ask... Why would you post about motor voter and illegal aliens voting if your message isn't that California is registering illegal aliens to vote through motor voter?

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

You INSULT fucking morons

Why are you taking it personally?
I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??
I'm going on a road trip on election day and voting in 4 states.

Visiting day in prison is Thursday and Saturday

I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??

NO

and Trump isn't recommending anyone else does.

Maybe you should read ALL of what he said, instead of reacting to soundbites?

It doesn’t matter what if you read the whole story. I read the whole story twice because I can’t believe any idiot will say something that stupid let alone the president. You make it sounds that it’s okay to vote twice.

Why in the world he would even mentioned that kind of suggestion in the first place?

If you read it twice, how did you miss this?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state."
What part of.....that is a crime
Went over your head

They catch you and stop you from voting twice, you still broke the law

I'm going on a road trip on election day and voting in 4 states.

Visiting day in prison is Thursday and Saturday

Speaking from experience?

(psst, prison I worked at had visiting 5 days a week)

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
And precisely NOWHERE in there does Trump tell people to vote twice. Yet another epic fail for the OP.
Imbecile...

"Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if the system is as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote."

... that's a false statement that "they won't be able to vote" since even the best system won't know if people voted if their ballot arrives within 3 days after the election, which are still counted as long as they are postmarked by election day. Those people will have either voted twice, or at least tried to vote twice.

Either way,, that's a felony.

Also telling people to do that is a felony. North Carolina should charge Impeached Trump with a crime.

NO

It doesn’t matter what if you read the whole story. I read the whole story twice because I can’t believe any idiot will say something that stupid let alone the president. You make it sounds that it’s okay to vote twice.

Why in the world he would even mentioned that kind of suggestion in the first place?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state."
Went over your head

As Karen Hobert of Common Cause brilliantly pointed out, "you cannot test election integrity rules by breaking them any more than you can rob a bank to make sure your money is safe."

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally
So it went from 11 million as the statistical count, to right wingers calling that 20 million, to now YOU calling it 30 million....??? WOW!

You don't know those numbers? You obviously don't do any research at all on illegal immigration. Completely none. Figures

Another Biden worshiper who's standard is you have to love and adore them and agree with everything they say to vote for them.

Your dream is going all carnal on the old fart, huh?

Or better, he goes all carnal on you! That's the dream ...

Biden wasn't my choice. Hell, I'd even vote for Islamaphobe White Nationalist Boris Johnson over your idiot at this point. At least he condemned Putin for poisoning his political rival and provided leadership on the pandemic. Once again, we got CRICKETS from Putin's Puppet.

tenor.gif

Yes
Even the German leader ,the lady,has more balls than trump

The butt hurt is raging today, huh?

You notice the pos's market today ? Merkle told Putin and Russia off Trump the punk is still licking putins boots

Well, I got one coherent sentence from you. Now you're back to your dope fueled inanity

That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.
Yes and with all those sheriffs waiting for them at voting places

:link:

Now you're really pulling it out of your ass.

It was nice to see a coherent post from you though
Another 2 hours and I can have an 18 year old ,,,Get your mind out of the gutter .. I'm not Rump I'm talking scotch

Bilbury blathering was fluming at the ostrich invoked berries

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally
So it went from 11 million as the statistical count, to right wingers calling that 20 million, to now YOU calling it 30 million....??? WOW!
Well there were an estimated 12 million here when Obama left office; so the other 18 million must've snuck in under Impeached Trump's mindful mindless watch,

You're literally using 30 year old numbers. You should do some research, kiddo. Those were the numbers from 20 years before Obama

NO

Went over your head

4dq7g4.jpg

That is a lie.

STOP LYING

Well there were an estimated 12 million here when Obama left office; so the other 18 million must've snuck in under Impeached Trump's mindful mindless watch,

You're literally using 30 year old numbers. You should do some research, kiddo. Those were the numbers from 20 years before Obama
Nope, you're kazzing again. :eusa_liar:

and

Chris Cuomo blasted Attorney General Bill Barr on Wednesday, accusing him of acting as a pawn for President Donald Trump and “playing dumb” about the legality of voting twice.

It’s illegal to vote more than once in an election, but that didn’t stop Trump from suggesting on Wednesday that voters in North Carolina test their state’s election system by voting once by mail and a second time in person.

When asked about this comment in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, Barr tried to explain away Trump’s suggestion and declined to say it was illegal, claiming not to know the specific law in North Carolina.
-------------------------------------
tramp knows its illegal to vote twice, but Barr is unsure!!!

Love that liberal spin, dont' you?

How is it spin when you quote Trump’s own words?

His own words?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state. "

Seems like you’re the one engaging in spin. “So let them send it in and let them go vote”. Sounds like vote twice to me.

But then I am only quoting Trump’s own words.

and still spinning.

No just quoting.

No just selectively quoting.

Seriously who encourages someone to send in a mail in ballot then go again on Election Day. Geesus..it is plain as day what the idiot was saying. We already know that Election Day will be swamped so not only is Trump encouraging voter fraud but is also encouraging chaos at the polls by having millions who sent in ballots to go to the polls in an attempt to throw a monkey wrench in the system by delaying voters from casting votes.

Wonder if he's gonna follow though with his threat to position sheriff's at polling places for intimidation purposes? The RNC is ALREADY recruiting 50,000 "poll watchers" for the same purpose. What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

Hey voters, if ANYONE (including a sheriff) questions your right to vote, tell them to get bent ... they are entitled to NOTHING - your ID or otherwise.

Young men exercising their second amendment rights

Your trolling needs work.

You obviously are not familiar with our Constitution.
What part of “shall not be infringed” don’t you understand

Sorry, your trolling still needs a ton of work. :itsok:

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

Sounds like telling people to test how secure their bank is, by trying to rob it.

From your link:

Sounds like telling people to test how secure their bank is, by trying to rob it.
After telling the guards to go to lunch Trump is pure scum

Forum List

Back