Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

I think we should put voter ID in place to stop these Trump supporters from cheating!

Actually the most common form of voter fraud, "double voting" can't be stopped by voter ID. Somebody owning multiple houses, can register to vote from each address. Just ask Mitt Romney who was registered to vote in two states

Willard Mitt Romney (born March 12, 1947) is an American politician, businessman and former ... Romney maintained his voting registration in Massachusetts

Mitt Romney didn't declare a party on his Utah voter registration form.

Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
Is there a flaw in that plan?
How about it being a felony in many states, and a misdemeanor in the rest.

What sort of brain block does liberals have when they can't understand if you mail in a ballot early and you go to the poll on voting day and check to see if your ballot has been counted. If it hasn't you can vote with a provisional ballot. If your mail-in ballot is counted later, your provisional ballot is voided. Reading comprehension and not understanding plain English is what keeps liberals dumbed down.

hoss, it's the Charlottesville spin all over again.

Claiming he said something he didn't.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

He never said that what he said was as usual with fake news taken out of context
The President said if your mail-in ballot is not tabulated you will be allowed to vote in person.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

He never said that what he said was as usual with fake news taken out of context
The President said if your mail-in ballot is not tabulated you will be allowed to vote in person.
- Absentee ballots will only start to be opened and tabulated after polls close

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

“That’s the way it is,” he added. “And that’s what they should do.”
Voting twice in the same election is illegal.

So the president did not say vote twice. the op is a lie

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?

I think we should put voter ID in place to stop these Trump supporters from cheating!
I think we should imprison tRump for instigating.
You're far too kind
Last time I said "firing squad" out loud people got upset.

Crawl out of this guy's ass eddie
He's the least informed person here.
Also a liar.

You're far too kind
you'll want the blind fold

You're far too kind

Crawl out of this guy's ass eddie
He's the least informed person here.
Also a liar.
You don't like me because I expose your lies all the time.

Then what did he say if not vote twice?

Mail in your ballot and then go vote
Looks like two votes to me

Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

“Let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote,” the president said. “If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote.”

only half of what he said.

Just like your memes from Charlottesville.

Yup

Wait for him to walk his statement back and blame the media
Dear cultist you have been once again misinformed

Oh the irony of some bloody tRumpling calling anyone else a cultist.

Trump said to "attempt" to vote twice. That you should vote if you don't know that your vote was tabulated, which doesn't occur until after the polls close.

Like a catch-22. You can vote in person if your mail-in vote wasn't tabulated, but it won't be tabulated until after you vote in person..

In my state (NJ) once you request a mail in ballot, you are removed from in person voting. If you show up to vote, you are given a provisional ballot. If a mail in is not received, the provisional ballot will be counted.

This year, everyone gets a mail in and if you want to vote in person, it will be provisional

Bullshit.

Illegal aliens can only qualify for an AB-60 driver's license...
damn, you called bullshit. You are right. Illegal aliens are only willing to break one law, entering the country illegally. After that they obey all laws.

plus you did say bullshit,
LORDY. That is right they broke a law by entering this country illegally. Now they are going to expose themselves and vote. That is one of the dumbest thing I ever heard. They don’t even look right to show up at the polls. You are thinking as a white Americans that just bravely show up the Polls then vote twice. That is so silly.
Kobach and Pence launched a committee that investigate illegal voting after the 2016 election. They didn’t find anything then dissolve their own BS committees.
The democrats filed lawsuits against the committee. The Democrats overwhelmed Trump in the courts, sadly. The investigation was never finished.

I am thinking as a white american?

You are thinking just like a bigot making that comment.

You lose.... Nothing a bigot says is credible.

Totally HOGWASH. The Democrats filed a lawsuit against the committee. Is that supposed to just give it up because they got sued? They got sued because they can’t establish any thing and the process of Kobach wants to establish illegal voting.

The democrats overwhelmed Trump in the courts. REALLY? Trump faces thousands of lawsuits as being the defender of irregularities even before he entered the politics. What in the world are you talking about? Now he is facing more lawsuits as the president. Below is the exact link why Trump dissolved the committee.

As being white Americans. Why I said that? Only white Americans dumb enough to make that kind of accusations that illegals can just walked in to a polls and vote. There are no other citizens in this country that are bold enough to just walk in to a polls to do that except whites. Exactly just like what moron Trump just said SEND IT AND GO VOTE....... You and others here proved that here pushing illegals had voted. That is the sad truth of realities.

Forum List

Back