Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.

1. We have 30 million illegals in this country. Only a tiny fraction of them are deported, they know that.

2. If they were afraid, they wouldn't be going to government schools, getting free healthcare, applying for welfare and all those things. No one is deported for voting illegally

1. Yet Trump only deported a tiny fractions of illegals. Illegals are still here.

2. That is true but you purposely ignore because of your ignorance that they don’t get arrested at welfare or health cares. ICE do not show up or never at these locations.

Going to vote is entirely different when they are going to get check. You are thinking like a white Americans brave and daring but these minorities doesn’t think that way.

Let me repeat it again. These people came here to America to have a better life, it’s their last chance. Now you are telling me that they will take that chance just for one LOUSY votes?

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“

Is there a flaw in that plan?

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

I watched the video and his first and last statement was to vote by mail, then go to the poll and see if your mail-in vote was tabulated. If it wasn't then you should vote in person. You know you voted by mail and if you ask was it tabulated then the election official knows you voted and if it wasn't tabulated yet they will give you a provisional ballot and you can vote again. When all the votes are counted against the voting roll, if you have 2 votes, one of them will be discounted. Nothing illegal but the fake news NBC twisted the words as they always do and makes it look like you cheated. The liberal sheep eat this shit up. A pox on fake news.

Thank you!

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
How about it being a felony in many states, and a misdemeanor in the rest.

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

You INSULT fucking morons

Why are you taking it personally?
I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??

NO

and Trump isn't recommending anyone else does.

Maybe you should read ALL of what he said, instead of reacting to soundbites?

It doesn’t matter what if you read the whole story. I read the whole story twice because I can’t believe any idiot will say something that stupid let alone the president. You make it sounds that it’s okay to vote twice.

Why in the world he would even mentioned that kind of suggestion in the first place?

If you read it twice, how did you miss this?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state."
No I didn’t missed it. And no matter how big and bold you want. He said what he said .
Read what you just posted. By technicalities or realities both you are wrong. From your post SEND IT AND GO VOTE. Meaning vote twice. It’s that simple. What part of that did you missed?

Take another look at my post.

WHERE did he say to vote twice?
Oh please. You can spin it however you want. From your post alone ....... SEND IT AND GO VOTE. That is voting twice clear and simple. If that is not what he mean? Explain what that mean. I’ll wait.

So why did he stupidly say SEND IT AND GO VOTE? What part of that don’t you understand.

I would have been more exacting and mentioned your name but didn't want to get deleted again Are you voting twice too??

NO

It doesn’t matter what if you read the whole story. I read the whole story twice because I can’t believe any idiot will say something that stupid let alone the president. You make it sounds that it’s okay to vote twice.

Why in the world he would even mentioned that kind of suggestion in the first place?

" "So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state."
No I didn’t missed it. And no matter how big and bold you want. He said what he said .
Read what you just posted. By technicalities or realities both you are wrong. From your post SEND IT AND GO VOTE. Meaning vote twice. It’s that simple. What part of that did you missed?

Give the toad time he's struggling
Why am I struggling? I’m on the offensive. You have lots of explaining defending a corrupted POTUS.

I watched the video and his first and last statement was to vote by mail, then go to the poll and see if your mail-in vote was tabulated. If it wasn't then you should vote in person. You know you voted by mail and if you ask was it tabulated then the election official knows you voted and if it wasn't tabulated yet they will give you a provisional ballot and you can vote again. When all the votes are counted against the voting roll, if you have 2 votes, one of them will be discounted. Nothing illegal but the fake news ..

Mail-in votes are not "tabulated" until the day of the election.

NO

Oh please. You can spin it however you want. From your post alone ....... SEND IT AND GO VOTE. That is voting twice clear and simple. If that is not what he mean? Explain what that mean. I’ll wait.

So why did he stupidly say SEND IT AND GO VOTE? What part of that don’t you understand.

That's not what was said.
God you are stupid.

Did he or did he not just encourage his cult members to commit a felony?
Trump tries to backpedal after his call for supporters to vote twice sparks outrage

New York Daily News
CHRIS SOMMERFELDT
Sep 3rd 2020 1:23PM

President Trump on Thursday walked back his suggestion that Americans should vote twice in November’s election after the shocking claim prompted a widespread backlash.
In a string of all-caps tweets, Trump said he doesn’t actually want people to vote twice — which is illegal — even though he told a crowd of supporters in North Carolina on Wednesday that they should.
Instead, Trump suggested his initial claim had been misinterpreted and that he only wants voters to double-check that their ballots have been counted if they cast them by mail in the November election.
“On Election Day, or Early Voting, go to your Polling Place to see whether or not your Mail In Vote has been Tabulated (Counted). If it has you will not be able to Vote & the Mail In System worked properly. If it has not been Counted, VOTE (which is a citizen’s right to do),” Trump wrote. “YOU ARE NOW ASSURED THAT YOUR PRECIOUS VOTE HAS BEEN COUNTED, it hasn’t been ’lost, thrown out, or in any way destroyed.’ GOD BLESS AMERICA

From your link:

"President Trump encourages supporters to vote absentee-by-mail early, and then show up in person at the polls or the local registrar to verify that their vote has already been counted," Trump campaign official Tim Murtaugh said. "It’s amazing that the media can go from insisting that voter fraud doesn’t exist to screaming about it when President Trump points out the giant holes in the Democrats’ voting schemes.”

:oops8:
He's on video telling them to vote by mail and then go vote at the polls.

Oops.

How about it being a felony in many states, and a misdemeanor in the rest.

What sort of brain block does liberals have when they can't understand if you mail in a ballot early and you go to the poll on voting day and check to see if your ballot has been counted. If it hasn't you can vote with a provisional ballot. If your mail-in ballot is counted later, your provisional ballot is voided. Reading comprehension and not understanding plain English is what keeps liberals dumbed down.

Democrats allowed illegals to vote.
That is a lie.
They hand illegal aliens voter registration cards at the department of motor vehicle office.

This has been debunked so many times it now resides in Debunktion Junction. In RARE cases states like California allow LEGAL migrant workers to obtain temporary driver permits. These do not enable them to vote.

When I moved to Oregon recently, I had to show them my birth certificate and then registration to vote is automatic and all voting is mail-in. Oregon did an exhaustive study after the 2016 elections and found TWO cases of voter fraud in the entire state.

An illegal resident would never risk it. Getting caught would mean permanent deportation.

STOP LYING

Yeah, illegal aliens are so afraid of deportation. More of your stupid propaganda

True illegals are afraid of deportations. Now you tell me they will go and vote illegally so they can get arrested or deported?

Since when a scared person that came here to have a better chance for a better life for her/him families will sacrifice that with
just one lousy vote and expose themselves??? They are even scared to get stop or driving around let alone go to a voting polls. Yo quiero votar. They are not that stupid.
But they are and they do vote................California has plenty of them doing it.

After almost 4 years you have not come out with any of that BULLSHIT illegal votes. Any simple proof that you can supply to us?

I already mentioned Kobach and VP Pence launched a committee to investigate illegal voting. They dissolved their own committee because they could not establish any illegal voting. Get your facts straight Dude. Don’t lie.

Forum List

Back