Trump told South Carolinians that they should vote for him twice

Hey you dumb stupid moron. This is the DIRECT quote from Trump:

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system's as good as they say it is, then obviously they won't be able to vote. If it isn't tabulated, they'll be able to vote," Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in North Carolina, a battleground state.“
Hey you dumb stupid moron... Nobody does that. That has NEVER been the case EVER. Voter fraud CAN'T happen... Remember?

I fuck'n hate hypocrites.
Hey double dumb stupid moron. No one ever said voting fraud never happened. It’s just extremely RARE therefore it doesn’t matter.

But now you're admitting that people can vote twice, which you said can't happen. So which is it?

Remember how you said they pull every voter registration card and a trained signature and have a trained handwriting expert validate them all?

It's hilarious how you've been so fraud, NFW then as soon as there's a comment from Trump you melt down proving you were lying all this time and even you know how easy it is with the stupid rules you're putting in place.

You realize this was Trump's point, to make you react the way you did, right? LOL. He's WAY smarter than you are

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Trump is slipping and his cracks are beginning to show...And his little vindictive nature is biting those at his side abetting the wrongdoing.
Former Adviser Claims Melania Used Private Email To Conduct Government Business In Irony Of All Ironies

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Show where that is happening.
Sure.

The Poll Worker says......sign your name here and the guy runs away

Why?
Because signing someone else’s name is a Federal Crime

:auiqs.jpg: And Democrats believe that never happens.

I’d be happy to read whatever you provide that shows people voting intentionally under someone else’s name.

The fact Democrats are here claiming our elections are clean and pure and that fraud doesn't happen and illegals don't vote shows the average person reading this forum that Democrats are lying scum.

I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence.

Conspiracy Theories just don‘t have the weight with Democrats that they do with Republicans

RW: "I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence"

Corrected: " I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence that I won't ignore"

You're welcome

I notice you still have FAILED to provide any actual evidence. In 2017, Trump created a commission to investigate voter fraud. They came up with NOTHING......but Trump keeps telling the lie

His followers repeat it

I've seen you in way many of these threads being bombed with fraud examples and you ignored them all. Why would I waste my time?

Trump just pwned you. He said cheat and immediately you proved you know how easy it would be to do that and you're making it easier. Funny stuff. Trump is just way smarter than you are

Stellar advice from "Two Timing" Trump, to all his NC Banana Republicans!

To test the system of course! Oh gee how convenient. Voting fraud is now okay. Why? Because it means those votes will supposedly slip through the cracks and it will help him win fraudulently. He is a such a fucking moron.

Trump is slipping and his cracks are beginning to show...And his little vindictive nature is biting those at his side abetting the wrongdoing.
Former Adviser Claims Melania Used Private Email To Conduct Government Business In Irony Of All Ironies

A "former advisor," which could mean anything, made a claim and you pronounce guilt. Democrats wear your bias on your sleeve next to your bigotry

Yet, it is the Democrats that block any sort of rule or regulation that would prevent voting twice.
Give us an example
Not requiring ID. I just go and say I'm tim Jones and they give me a ballot. Democrats are literally so racist they believe black people are to dumb to have IDs or find a DMV.

OK try that
Say you are Tim Jones and sign that ballot. Then try to explain why your signature doesn’t match or explain why you are voting when Tim Jones has already voted
So, you don't think someone could walk into a voting location, just give a name of someone else, and be allowed to vote?

Sure.

Why?

I’d be happy to read whatever you provide that shows people voting intentionally under someone else’s name.

The fact Democrats are here claiming our elections are clean and pure and that fraud doesn't happen and illegals don't vote shows the average person reading this forum that Democrats are lying scum.

I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence.

Conspiracy Theories just don‘t have the weight with Democrats that they do with Republicans

RW: "I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence"

Corrected: " I’d be happy to acknowledge that our country suffers from significant voter fraud if you could only provide some evidence that I won't ignore"

You're welcome

I notice you still have FAILED to provide any actual evidence. In 2017, Trump created a commission to investigate voter fraud. They came up with NOTHING......but Trump keeps telling the lie

His followers repeat it

I've seen you in way many of these threads being bombed with fraud examples and you ignored them all. Why would I waste my time?

Trump just pwned you. He said cheat and immediately you proved you know how easy it would be to do that and you're making it easier. Funny stuff. Trump is just way smarter than you are

If it is widely prevalent as you say, you wouldn’t struggle to identify the thousands of cases of voter fraud or mail fraud that you claim.

I never said cheating like Trump said would be easy

I said it would be illegal

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

You're welcome

His followers repeat it

If it is widely prevalent as you say, you wouldn’t struggle to identify the thousands of cases of voter fraud or mail fraud that you claim.

I said you're ignoring them. How stupid are you?

Aaahhh, another government school graduate, huh? Maybe you can read slower and spend more time sounding out the words

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

You're welcome

His followers repeat it

Aaahhh, another government school graduate, huh? Maybe you can read slower and spend more time sounding out the words

Ignoring WHAT?

I asked for actual examples of widespread voter fraud and you have yet to come up with anything

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

You're welcome

His followers repeat it

Ignoring WHAT?

I asked for actual examples of widespread voter fraud and you have yet to come up with anything

I directly answered that question. You're like really slow on the uptake, huh? You drool a lot, don't you? Be honest

Based on history of trump campaign, I figure them to be the only campaign that is part, parcel and encouraging cheating, up to and including going to jail later over trying to carry it out.
And the IMPOTUS has just openly urged South North Carolinians to attempt to commit a voting felony. One wouldn't believe it if one didn't actually read it.
Yep. That was pretty blatant. Amazing really, to the point of being disturbing. I have seen bare knuckle politics since starting to watch it in the late 60s, early 70s but never seen anything like it. Founding fathers would roll over in their graves. We should not be surprised, as there were several insiders willing to go to jail over illegal shenanigans last time, but since he, himself was only punished in the world of public opinion only, trump is planning on taking it to the next level and we can count on it.

Give us an example

OK try that

Sure.

Why?

There was nothing preventing him from signing the name and voting in Holder's name.

Then why didn’t he?

He never actually voted in Holders name, did he?
He never actually tried to fake Holders signature and get away with it, did he?

He ran away when asked to sign
The process worked as designed and stopped an illegal vote

He was there to prove a point, Halfwit.

Do you think he couldn't have signed the Wing Man's name and gotten away with it? There was no sig to compare to, and that guy didn't strike me as a handwriting expert anyway. You got owned by that video, Dummy.

"Casting two ballots is illegal. Don't listen to the president," the American Civil Liberties Union said on Twitter.
If I were using false names to register, that would be one thing, but otherwise it's up to the ballot counters to de-register me in other districts, check off my signature against the rolls and ensure that my vote is counted once and only once without threatening me with felony charges. I really shouldn't be issued more than one ballot in the first place, but if a ballot is lost and later found, I should not be risking a felony charge for having possibly voted a second time.

Check the signature, in case of a double ballot, somehow one needs to be counted and the other needs to be marked as a discard, and accounted for destruction as a double without threatening me as a voter with criminal charges for voting.

Don't saddle me with a felony "honor system" at unsecured local elections.

Stellar advice from "Two Timing" Trump, to all his NC Banana Republicans!

Poor guy, your Messiah Biden being criticized is too much for you huh?

:itsok:

Well fuck, I thought you guys said the Great Obama was the Messiah. Make up yer minds. Now I'm going to have to change all the wording on all the headers and stuff.....

Now as for Double-Down Donnie, well obviously you guys are embarrassed at just how stupid he looks and sounds. I still can't believe we elected a guy with a face like that! How could anybody vote for a guy with a face like his?

From your FAR LEFT source:

Disgruntled former employee.
No details on the emails.

And what official government business does a First Lady conduct?

Major fail all the way around, Stupid.

It was North Carolina, but minor detail. I was floored when I saw this on the news last night. And very little shocks me anymore with this pResident. But what floored me even more was seeing his portly sidekick Billy Barf say that he wasn't sure whether voting twice was illegal. SERIOUSLY Billy? You're a corrupt toady.

Donald asking NC voters to commit a felony to help him get reelected. How quaint. Even though he's walked it back somewhat, some of them will still do it and most of those will get caught. Wonder if Dotard will pay their legal fees. He offered to do that for MAGA-hatters who "knocked the crap" out of protesters, so why not? :icon_rolleyes:

I live in South Carolina when Obama ran the 1st time------I ran into 3 different women (I was a recruiter for the government at the time) who showed me their voting cards from multiple counties and told me flat out that they had voted in several counties including LEXINGTON and RICHLAND....on top of this when my husband and I went to vote at our precinct--------we had lots and lots of people we know that didn't live in our area voting. They need to crack down on the multi-county voters. Oh and as added bonus, I signed up with the Obama website as an Obama supporter---they were putting out calls for south carolinians to be bused to North Carolina to HELP the VOTE there as well. Think JOe Messina and the dems were having their minions like acorn arrange multivoting.

Oh GAWD, the bullshit was almost too deep here ^ to wade through. I'll be you also saw buses full of illegals pulling up to polling places eh? And then you got banned from Facebook for pointing it out! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back