Trump Travel vs. Obama Travel... are you kidding me?

Trump owns the f-ing golf courses you numbnut!

So what? You know WE pay HIM every time he goes to his own golf course, don't you?

We pay him for what? Stop being a dumbass and say what you mean so you can be proven wrong!

We pay him for the use of his course, lodging him and for all the secret service, and any other things that another person would have to pay for. A year ago, we had already paid him 370,000 for golf cart rental.

View attachment 272068

Listen up dumbass! You cannot pay for lodging him. He already owns the fucking place! There is no rent!

Those secret service agents are on duty and would require lodging wherever they went.

By the way, any foreigner staying at any Trump property has all profits refunded to the US Treasury. The emoluments argument fell face first on that one!

Link to those profits going to the treasury?

Google is your friend. I posted the information long ago and would have to look it up again. Serve yourself!

Trump owns the f-ing golf courses you numbnut!

So what? You know WE pay HIM every time he goes to his own golf course, don't you?

We pay him for what? Stop being a dumbass and say what you mean so you can be proven wrong!

We pay him for the use of his course, lodging him and for all the secret service, and any other things that another person would have to pay for. A year ago, we had already paid him 370,000 for golf cart rental.

View attachment 272068

Maybe they should walk!

They can walk, ride golf carts, or ride pogo sticks as far as I'm concerned, but the fact remains that trump's organization makes a fortune from you and me every time he plays golf on his own course.

How? You still have not explained it at all? Do you think he rents out the entire resort to the Secret Service? Not only no, but fuck no!

Your article is from Nov 2017, here is one a bit more up to date...

Trump's golf trips reportedly cost $102 million, just $12.7 million less than all of Obama's presidential travel

TRUMP'S GOLFING HAS COST TAXPAYERS $102 MILLION,
and to think that was a battlecry early on - obama golfs too much, i'll be too busy working..."

Yeah, amazing how much changed once he was elected
meet the new boss. same as the old boss.
Well Obama never saw how to make a personal profit from presidential travel. I gotta admit a grudging admiration for Trump to bilk this for his own profit. I mean we always criticize presidents for how much they spend. W was even criticized for time spent on his OWN ranch. But I don't think any potus figured out how - or even contemplated - paying himself for security hotel rooms.

What makes you think the SS agents stay at Trump's properties? Did you just assume they did?

I don't think they could do much protecting if they stayed across town in a cheaper place, do you?

View attachment 272068

Listen up dumbass! You cannot pay for lodging him. He already owns the fucking place! There is no rent!

Those secret service agents are on duty and would require lodging wherever they went.

By the way, any foreigner staying at any Trump property has all profits refunded to the US Treasury. The emoluments argument fell face first on that one!

Link to those profits going to the treasury?

Google is your friend. I posted the information long ago and would have to look it up again. Serve yourself!

I found one time when they claimed to have donated 200,000 to the treasury, but nothing since that one time 2017 transaction.

View attachment 272068

Maybe they should walk!

They can walk, ride golf carts, or ride pogo sticks as far as I'm concerned, but the fact remains that trump's organization makes a fortune from you and me every time he plays golf on his own course.

How? You still have not explained it at all? Do you think he rents out the entire resort to the Secret Service? Not only no, but fuck no!

Nott the entire resort. Just the rooms, meals, golf carts, and anything else that they need.

Your article is from Nov 2017, here is one a bit more up to date...

Trump's golf trips reportedly cost $102 million, just $12.7 million less than all of Obama's presidential travel

TRUMP'S GOLFING HAS COST TAXPAYERS $102 MILLION,
and to think that was a battlecry early on - obama golfs too much, i'll be too busy working..."

Well Obama never saw how to make a personal profit from presidential travel. I gotta admit a grudging admiration for Trump to bilk this for his own profit. I mean we always criticize presidents for how much they spend. W was even criticized for time spent on his OWN ranch. But I don't think any potus figured out how - or even contemplated - paying himself for security hotel rooms.

What makes you think the SS agents stay at Trump's properties? Did you just assume they did?

hard to protect the man when you are staying at a hotel 10 miles down the road.

View attachment 272068

Maybe they should walk!

Nott the entire resort. Just the rooms, meals, golf carts, and anything else that they need.

There you go thinking again! Stay in an area you know.

Oh, who cares?! So what?! This is such a petty, unimportant issue.

Shall we talk about all the taxpayer-funded trips that Congressional Democrats take every year compared to those that Congressional Republicans take? Let me guess: you have no interest in it, right?

Shall we talk about all the taxpayer-funded trips that Congressional Democrats take every year compared to those that Congressional Republicans take? Let me guess: you have no interest in it, right?

That is a great topic, do you have some data to offer on this?

maybe - but what are all the details how of this works? so far people are making assumptions on where they stay and how much gets paid to who.

i'll hold off on that til someone finds some actual details on it. otherwise it's just making your own bullets to fire at those you hate.

That is a great topic, do you have some data to offer on this?
cracks me up when people make accusations w/o backing them up. i'd love to dive into that topic with facts, not emo-rantings.

maybe - but what are all the details how of this works? so far people are making assumptions on where they stay and how much gets paid to who.

i'll hold off on that til someone finds some actual details on it. otherwise it's just making your own bullets to fire at those you hate.

A little basic common sense and some knowledge of how the government works.

If half the detail is down the road at the Super 8, they will not be much help if something goes down.

I also do not think he does it to make money, if I owned those places I would stay at them as well.

A little basic common sense and some knowledge of how the government works.

If half the detail is down the road at the Super 8, they will not be much help if something goes down.

I also do not think he does it to make money, if I owned those places I would stay at them as well.
oh no - where trump is, security is. gotta happen. same for obama, clinton, bush, any president. the question isn't whether trump is making money or not - but i can see where that would grind on people who already hate trump. it would grind on me for hillary i suppose but i'd also have to admit the $$$ is going to be spent regardless. my question would then be, does he give a discount? group rate? donate that $ to charity like his salary? all those are things we don't know which could alter the landscape. but again, if you hate trump, he sucks because <insert reason of the day here>.

Forum List

Back