Trump Travel vs. Obama Travel... are you kidding me?

Let me take a wild guess, Libs will steer clear of this thread.

wrong, but one thing is for sure, none of you Trumpians will be back after the newer dollar amount was given

Wow, and here I could of sworn you've stated you're not a liberal. But hey, libs do what they do best, lie through their friggen teeth.

I am not, and what does that have to do with Trump spending 110 million since taking office on vacations?

You responded to my post dumbass, try to pay attention. Fricken lib.

and...

so, lets talk about Trump's 102 million in 2 years...

Would it irritate you if I said no?

wrong, but one thing is for sure, none of you Trumpians will be back after the newer dollar amount was given

Wow, and here I could of sworn you've stated you're not a liberal. But hey, libs do what they do best, lie through their friggen teeth.

I am not, and what does that have to do with Trump spending 110 million since taking office on vacations?

and...

not at all, it is what is expected of you. you are incapable of saying anything remotely negative about the man.

Your article is from Nov 2017, here is one a bit more up to date...

Trump's golf trips reportedly cost $102 million, just $12.7 million less than all of Obama's presidential travel

TRUMP'S GOLFING HAS COST TAXPAYERS $102 MILLION,

You are just upset that trump is a scratch golfer, and you have a 22 handicap.

Trump a scratch golfer? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

That is some funny shit.

I have my handicap down to 13. Not bad for someone that just took up the game 6 years ago and missed a whole summer of golf after having both hands operated on.

I am though jealous that I do not get to golf as much as Trump, I would love to golf that much.
13 is ok....

Say, maybe together we can convince the Donald and Obama to play each other for a round of golf. Winner takes all....masters of the known universe...

Obama is probably a 44 handicap...

Trump's golf trips reportedly cost $102 million, just $12.7 million less than all of Obama's presidential travel

Trump a scratch golfer? :21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

That is some funny shit.

I have my handicap down to 13. Not bad for someone that just took up the game 6 years ago and missed a whole summer of golf after having both hands operated on.

I am though jealous that I do not get to golf as much as Trump, I would love to golf that much.
13 is ok....

Say, maybe together we can convince the Donald and Obama to play each other for a round of golf. Winner takes all....masters of the known universe...

Obama is probably a 44 handicap...

I am sure Trump is better than Obama. Obama has the coordination of a wet noodle. Trump has also been playing a very long time, golf is a game that rewards repetition.

I got new clubs for my Bday this summer and man, they made a much bigger difference than I thought they would.

by the way, the 102 million dollar number is from the same group that the OP used for his figure.

This is golf. Who cares about money?

by the way, the 102 million dollar number is from the same group that the OP used for his figure.

good point. cant do a damn thing about politicians spending us into oblivion, so might as well enjoy my golf!

and...

not at all, it is what is expected of you. you are incapable of saying anything remotely negative about the man.

Too bad.

and...

Too bad.

This board for me is like the people watching Jersey Shores. Would be stupid to get irritated at it.

and...

Too bad.

This board for me is like the people watching Jersey Shores. Would be stupid to get irritated at it.

Hmmm, this board, does that mean the people posting on this board. I know how you friggen libs like to say one thing and turn around and say "I didn't say that".

yea, who cared?
Obama More Passionate About Playing Golf Than Pushing His Agenda.

Secret golfing life of Barack Obama

Trump has played much more golf than Obama has and has been on vacation most of his presidency. You guys used to care about such things. Sad that you have to suspend your “principles” because your master is a failure.

Trump owns the f-ing golf courses you numbnut!

That does not make the travel any cheaper
They only care when the black guy travels like a white guy. Conservatives spend nearly all of their time trying to justify their bigotry

Trump has played much more golf than Obama has and has been on vacation most of his presidency. You guys used to care about such things. Sad that you have to suspend your “principles” because your master is a failure.

They only care when the black guy travels like a white guy. Conservatives spend nearly all of their time trying to justify their bigotry

Did you notice how they all ran from this thread like vampires from the sun?

How many trips has Trump taken to Hawaii? How many vacations did Obama take there? When he plays golf in DC, it is on his own course!

Trump travels to his homes in NY and Florida, and occasionally to other nearby locations where he owns the property. When he visited Great Britain, he even stayed at one of his own golf courses!

So what? You know WE pay HIM every time he goes to his own golf course, don't you?

How many trips has Trump taken to Hawaii? How many vacations did Obama take there? When he plays golf in DC, it is on his own course!

Trump travels to his homes in NY and Florida, and occasionally to other nearby locations where he owns the property. When he visited Great Britain, he even stayed at one of his own golf courses!

Him staying at his own courses does not make the travel any cheaper.

Forum List

Back