trump tried to block ATT-Time Warner merger

MornJoke.jpg

Ignore Jims threads until he begins to debate again....

trump is giving a lesson in how to abuse power and how to be an asshole....just another item for the House to investigate...

Because the more monopolies there are, the better for consumers? Who the fuck raised and educated you? Are you even an adult?

Here's some Googly search werds fer ya:

Teddy Roosevelt Trust Bust. <<Type that into Google and learn something, maybe.

You may need a booster. Google isn't very trust-bust friendly. Probably because they're of the most egregious violators of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act ever. Between them and Amazon, it's a toss-up.

The Trust Buster [ushistory.org]

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. Now, Liberals are in favor of monopolies controlling entire sectors of our economy? I thought that was bad.

It's called protecting the consumer from mega-mergers, jackass.

So let me get this straight. Now, Liberals are in favor of monopolies controlling entire sectors of our economy? I thought that was bad.

According to OP, yes?!

I really don't think he knows what's going on, tbh.

All the communications and Google, Apple, and Amazon should be splintered into a million pieces.

Because the more monopolies there are, the better for consumers? Who the fuck raised and educated you? Are you even an adult?

You may need a booster. Google isn't very trust-bust friendly. Probably because they're of the most egregious violators of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act ever. Between them and Amazon, it's a toss-up.

trump s move was political....he is a slug...they won the merger in court... And you are full of shit...

They won in Court! trump...as usual was playing Bully in Chief!

trump s move was political....he is a slug...they won the merger in court... And you are full of shit...

You're an ignorant dumbass supporting a monopolistic merger.

That means prices rise because they have no competition, dummy.

Apparently the school you went to didn't teach you about these things, but you really, really should learn them.

Those 2 merging is bad for everyone.

Last edited:

They won in Court! trump...as usual was playing Bully in Chief!

So too big to fail is now not big enough. Question I’d like to ask. When the court decides something like the right to carry weapons, does that mean the issue is settled, or that the fight continues? How about Citizens United? Is that issue settled, or subject to more argument? Because a lot of the Liberal Anti Conservative stuff has been settled in court. Speaking for myself, I keep fighting for what I believe in. I thought Kelo was an abomination.

If we accepted your idealism now, then Brown V Board Of Education would never have happened, because the issue was already settled wasn’t it? But people thought the decision was wrong and kept fighting.

Apparently the school you went to didn't teach you about these things, but you really, really should learn them.

EVERYONE! I mean EVERYONE knows that trump hates CNN and and wanted to slap them down by stopping the merger. The POS ask both Kelly and Cohn to stop the merger. I expect that is why Cohn left the regime....he knew the so called president was a criminal in office.

EVERYONE! I mean EVERYONE knows that trump hates CNN and and wanted to slap them down by stopping the merger. The POS ask both Kelly and Cohn to stop the merger. I expect that is why Cohn left the regime....he knew the so called president was a criminal in office.

Sorry brah, your cred is shot. Learn America before you go posting about it.

Forum List

Back