trump tried to block ATT-Time Warner merger

Because the more monopolies there are, the better for consumers? Who the fuck raised and educated you? Are you even an adult?

Here's some Googly search werds fer ya:

Teddy Roosevelt Trust Bust. <<Type that into Google and learn something, maybe.

You may need a booster. Google isn't very trust-bust friendly. Probably because they're of the most egregious violators of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act ever. Between them and Amazon, it's a toss-up.

The Trust Buster [ushistory.org]

trump s move was political....he is a slug...they won the merger in court... And you are full of shit...

You're an ignorant dumbass supporting a monopolistic merger.

That means prices rise because they have no competition, dummy.

Apparently the school you went to didn't teach you about these things, but you really, really should learn them.

Those 2 merging is bad for everyone.

EVERYONE! I mean EVERYONE knows that trump hates CNN and and wanted to slap them down by stopping the merger. The POS ask both Kelly and Cohn to stop the merger. I expect that is why Cohn left the regime....he knew the so called president was a criminal in office.

Sorry brah, your cred is shot. Learn America before you go posting about it.

And John Wayne was a Racist Dick who whined in order to stay out of the military.

See ya DICK!

Because the more monopolies there are, the better for consumers? Who the fuck raised and educated you? Are you even an adult?

Here's some Googly search werds fer ya:

Teddy Roosevelt Trust Bust. <<Type that into Google and learn something, maybe.

You may need a booster. Google isn't very trust-bust friendly. Probably because they're of the most egregious violators of the Sherman Anti-Trust Act ever. Between them and Amazon, it's a toss-up.

The Trust Buster [ushistory.org]

trump s move was political....he is a slug...they won the merger in court... And you are full of shit...

You're an ignorant dumbass supporting a monopolistic merger.

That means prices rise because they have no competition, dummy.

Apparently the school you went to didn't teach you about these things, but you really, really should learn them.

Those 2 merging is bad for everyone.

EVERYONE! I mean EVERYONE knows that trump hates CNN and and wanted to slap them down by stopping the merger. The POS ask both Kelly and Cohn to stop the merger. I expect that is why Cohn left the regime....he knew the so called president was a criminal in office.

Sorry brah, your cred is shot. Learn America before you go posting about it.

And John Wayne was a Racist Dick who whined in order to stay out of the military.

See ya DICK!

Doesn't matter with this epic retardedness of an OP, dumbass.

You are hereby wholly irrelevant.

I am gonna bust your ass at every convenient opportunity because you are a retard with no sense. No one in America should ever listen to anything you have to say about politics because you are as ignorant as they come.

You did it to yourself.

Last edited:
While this is probably another bit of "fake news," the appropriate response is still, "So what?"

Every Presidential Administration sets its own priorities and tone with respect to mergers and acquisitions, while the law (The Clayton Act, I believe) remains as it has for generations. This is just another way of saying, the President decides which mergers to fight and which to allow to pass without challenge.

While this is probably another bit of "fake news," the appropriate response is still, "So what?"

Every Presidential Administration sets its own priorities and tone with respect to mergers and acquisitions, while the law (The Clayton Act, I believe) remains as it has for generations. This is just another way of saying, the President decides which mergers to fight and which to allow to pass without challenge.

NO! The DOJ is not trump's attorneys....he crossed a line. The Dem House will add this to their list of Abuses of Power.

The man is a Mob Boss in the White House.

NO! The DOJ is not trump's attorneys....he crossed a line. The Dem House will add this to their list of Abuses of Power.

The man is a Mob Boss in the White House.

No, but you're a retarded idiot on an internet messageboard.

I have a Theory. If Trump came out for as Pro-Choice, the Democrats would be Anti Abotion before morning. The hated of Trump makes them completely irrational.

I have a Theory. If Trump came out for as Pro-Choice, the Democrats would be Anti Abotion before morning. The hated of Trump makes them completely irrational.

Your theory is not far from reality.

067.jpg

Forum List

Back