Trump tries to beak US election laws

Donald Trump, the man who claims to fund his own campaign, the man who says he "can't be bought," the man who says he will make America great again....

Selling himself to foreigners. And the only response the drumpfodder can give is to complain about the person reporting the facts.

I have read the citations-----and am not at all convinced that they are GENUINE------so far we have been told that D. TRUMP---personally e-mailed politicians in other countries and asked them to make financial contributions to his political campaign. I am not at all convinced

Oh, you're not convinced. Because you have a demonstrated track record of acknowledging information that you wish weren't true...
You know, I RARELY agree with irosie, but she does have a point.

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US. None can be confirmed as having originated with Donald Trump.

That really is all there is to it. They come from e-mail addresses that cannot be verified to be linked to him or his campaign.

This might be a co-ordinated attack by political enemies.

It might be wise to wait and see what his response to this attack is before any of us jump to the conclusion that he actually sent these or authorized them being sent.

Many who support Hillary continually refute that she is not responsible for her supporters leaking the story that Obama might possibly not have been born in the US, or that he wasn't "American" enough. In the age of information, it is so easy to link disinformation with a candidate, because the anonymity of the internet can be used to create the appearance that a person sent something or said something when they did not.

Is it possible someone created a bogus account in these foreign nations and solicited funds under his name? Of course it is. Let's have a little healthy skepticism.

I know there are a lot of us out there that think he is as dumb as a box of rocks. . . but c'mon, do you seriously think he is THIS stupid.

REALLY?

what a RED LETTER day for rosie-------MISTER --sorta...a little bit, kinda -----agrees. YA NEVAH KNOW----maybe someday he will post something that I can SHOEHORN into reality

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US. None can be confirmed as having originated with Donald Trump.

Cool story. I never said it originated with Trump. I am pointing out that it does not matter. Trump could have a press conference in the middle of Fifth Avenue begging ISIS to make donations to his campaign, and rosie would still believe what rosie wants to believe.

Cool story. I never said it originated with Trump. I am pointing out that it does not matter. Trump could have a press conference in the middle of Fifth Avenue begging ISIS to make donations to his campaign, and rosie would still believe what rosie wants to believe.

you are pointing out that you are a pile of shit----expertless. You are DISGUSTING----well----actually ---your problem is that you know I was RIGHT regarding this issue and----just about all issues upon which I comment-----and you can't STAND IT

US election: Trump's emails to British MPs cause uproar - BBC News

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.

Well, Hillary already broke that law. Either he feels two can play that game or he's waiting till the libs jump on him so he can point out that they looked the other way when she did it.

you are pointing out that you are a pile of shit----expertless. You are DISGUSTING----well----actually ---your problem is that you know I was RIGHT regarding this issue and----just about all issues upon which I comment-----and you can't STAND IT

poor expert---he giggles nervously

Donald Trump, the man who claims to fund his own campaign, the man who says he "can't be bought," the man who says he will make America great again....

Selling himself to foreigners. And the only response the drumpfodder can give is to complain about the person reporting the facts.

I have read the citations-----and am not at all convinced that they are GENUINE------so far we have been told that D. TRUMP---personally e-mailed politicians in other countries and asked them to make financial contributions to his political campaign. I am not at all convinced

Oh, you're not convinced. Because you have a demonstrated track record of acknowledging information that you wish weren't true...

That really is all there is to it. They come from e-mail addresses that cannot be verified to be linked to him or his campaign.

It might be wise to wait and see what his response to this attack is before any of us jump to the conclusion that he actually sent these or authorized them being sent.

Many who support Hillary continually refute that she is not responsible for her supporters leaking the story that Obama might possibly not have been born in the US, or that he wasn't "American" enough. In the age of information, it is so easy to link disinformation with a candidate, because the anonymity of the internet can be used to create the appearance that a person sent something or said something when they did not.

Is it possible someone created a bogus account in these foreign nations and solicited funds under his name? Of course it is. Let's have a little healthy skepticism.

I know there are a lot of us out there that think he is as dumb as a box of rocks. . . but c'mon, do you seriously think he is THIS stupid.

REALLY?

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US.

The FEC complaint makes no such claim.

US election: Trump's emails to British MPs cause uproar - BBC News

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.

Well, Hillary already broke that law. Either he feels two can play that game or he's waiting till the libs jump on him so he can point out that they looked the other way when she did it.
Hypocrisy runs rampant in the good ole' USA.

REALLY?

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US.

See bullet point numbers seven, eleven, and fourteen. They originated in Iceland, the UK and Australia. That's THREE different email accounts that they originated from. Seems like they might be coming from Clinton backers, eh? :lmao:

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/sites/default/files/FEC Complaint Against Trump.pdf

REALLY?

See bullet point numbers seven, eleven, and fourteen. They originated in Iceland, the UK and Australia. That's THREE different email accounts that they originated from. Seems like they might be coming from Clinton backers, eh? :lmao:

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/sites/default/files/FEC Complaint Against Trump.pdf

there are muzzies in all three

REALLY?

I'm sure there are k1ke's in all three too, your point? Why so racist?

REALLY?

They are not origins, they are destinations. The intent is to show that the Trump campaign had to know they were soliciting foreign nationals.

REALLY?

They are not origins, they are destinations. The intent is to show that the Trump campaign had to know they were soliciting foreign nationals.

the question is----how do you know that they orginated from the trump campaign or even that HE KNEW about them?

REALLY?

My mistake, you are correct.

REALLY?

the question is----how do you know that they orginated from the trump campaign or even that HE KNEW about them?
I don't, obviously. I do wonder why Trump hasn't addressed the complaint yet.

REALLY?

My mistake, you are correct.
You are one of the good ones MisterBeale.

The only thing I can say, is, perhaps they are duel citizens? Generally these elites just don't give a shit anymore, they are all the same.

Complaint filed about Donald Trump fundraising emails - CNNPolitics.com
Federal law prohibits donations from foreign nationals to campaigns. "It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them," says FEC guidance.

But former FEC Chairman and counsel to the Republican National Committee Michael Toner, a CNN delegate analyst, said that while the law prohibits soliciting donations from foreigners, there is also a "safe harbor" for campaigns.

"The key is for the campaign to not knowingly solicit contributions from foreign nationals and to exercise due diligence in reviewing solicitation lists and examining contributions when they are received to confirm that they are lawful," Toner told CNN.

One way campaigns can demonstrate due diligence is by getting a copy of a donor's passport photo if the donation comes from foreign bank accounts.
"All this being said, if a campaign inadvertently solicits contributions from a few foreign nationals and refunds any foreign national contributions that are brought to its attention, I don't believe the FEC would take any adverse action against the campaign," Toner said.

REALLY?

You are not convinced that trump sent emails to iceland, but you are convinced that muslims are guilty of something. Awesome.

See bullet point numbers seven, eleven, and fourteen. They originated in Iceland, the UK and Australia. That's THREE different email accounts that they originated from. Seems like they might be coming from Clinton backers, eh?

And of course the only thing that makes that more inclined to be a Clinton supporter than someone associated with Trump is your own pure, raw, unadulterated bias and wishful thinking.

REALLY?

You are not convinced that trump sent emails to iceland, but you are convinced that muslims are guilty of something. Awesome.

I am fascinated-----are you playing the "YOU SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD" libel? how awesome---just typical islamo Nazi shit libel

See bullet point numbers seven, eleven, and fourteen. They originated in Iceland, the UK and Australia. That's THREE different email accounts that they originated from. Seems like they might be coming from Clinton backers, eh?

And of course the only thing that makes that more inclined to be a Clinton supporter than someone associated with Trump is your own pure, raw, unadulterated bias and wishful thinking.

gee----quite lame

Read more carefully, I already admitted my mistake.

Although I don't KNOW that they came from the Trump campaign, I don't know that they didn't.

I do know that the Clinton campaign takes in lots of money from foreign nationals to it's foundation.

However, I don't care either way. Just because I don't support her, doesn't mean I support him. Partisans can be such idiots.

Why do you guys only see in black and white?

Forum List

Back