Trump tries to beak US election laws

US election: Trump's emails to British MPs cause uproar - BBC News

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.

Obama has proven that the US is a nation of men, not laws.

Laws are for the little people.

Does the OP think that a Trump supporter cares about what a muslim thinks?

He probably doesn't, but he should care about US laws.

It's interesting to see posters supporting someone who is trying to break a law intended to stop foreign powers infiltrating US politics.

It's interesting to see that islamo Nazi scum post up idiocy off islamo Nazi bloggers as if the dog crap were actual NEWS. Thanks for the unverified shit from IMAM Zurcher-----situated in the well known mosque-----Kharah al kanzeer
yes, it is all a muslim conspiracy.

Trump Camp Sending Fundraising Emails To Elected Officials In Multiple Countries

another bit of mosque shit
Yeah. Especially iceland is known for their splendid mosques.

Wow, he's too dumb to know FEC laws on electoral campaign financing? Seriously?

He should just watch how Hillary funnels foreign campaign cash through a foundation, set up a personal server, and not solicit from anyone cold, until he speaks them in person.

Duh.

If he wants to be a criminal, he needs to watch how the pros do it. :badgrin:

I am still looking for a link that supports the bit of shit that Freddie postes
http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/sites/default/files/FEC Complaint Against Trump.pdf

oh gee TEHON----is that the best mosque bullshit you could find?
I can fully understand the concern this story must generate for a Zionist such as yourself.
Americans simply have no use for camel jockey lies.

Does the OP think that a Trump supporter cares about what a muslim thinks?

It's interesting to see posters supporting someone who is trying to break a law intended to stop foreign powers infiltrating US politics.

It's interesting to see that islamo Nazi scum post up idiocy off islamo Nazi bloggers as if the dog crap were actual NEWS. Thanks for the unverified shit from IMAM Zurcher-----situated in the well known mosque-----Kharah al kanzeer

Trump Camp Sending Fundraising Emails To Elected Officials In Multiple Countries

nope---Iceland is noted for the fact that its got lots of computers---nice try from the KHARAH IN CYBERSPACE JIHAD

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.

Obama has proven that the US is a nation of men, not laws.

Laws are for the little people.

for those who do not know----islamo Nazis refer to the rapist pig of mecca as "the final messenger"-------they repeat this idiot line several times per day _---ASS UP

Well, you let Me know when he actually breaks the law instead of just trying.

When he achieves that, I'll still not vote for him.....but really...who would vote for a try'er anyway?

nope---Iceland is noted for the fact that its got lots of computers---nice try from the KHARAH IN CYBERSPACE JIHAD
You are crazy. Seek help.

§30121. Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for—

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make—

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

try to cope-----

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Wow a dem preaching to us about ethics

(a) Prohibition

thx 4 sharing your wisdom

(a) Prohibition

thx 4 sharing your wisdom
you're welcome

Donald Trump, the man who claims to fund his own campaign, the man who says he "can't be bought," the man who says he will make America great again....

Selling himself to foreigners. And the only response the drumpfodder can give is to complain about the person reporting the facts.

not crazy at all-----simply familiar with the nature of islamo Nazi propaganda

Donald Trump, the man who claims to fund his own campaign, the man who says he "can't be bought," the man who says he will make America great again....

Selling himself to foreigners. And the only response the drumpfodder can give is to complain about the person reporting the facts.

I have read the citations-----and am not at all convinced that they are GENUINE------so far we have been told that D. TRUMP---personally e-mailed politicians in other countries and asked them to make financial contributions to his political campaign. I am not at all convinced

http://www.mbl.is/media/51/9951.pdf

Friend, This is the first fundraising email I have ever sent on behalf of my campaign.

That's right. The FIRST ONE.

And, I'm going to help make it the most successful introductory fundraising email in modern political history by personally matching every dollar that comes in WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS, up to $2 million!

Friend, this means any donation you make between $1 and $2,700 (the maximum allowable contribution) will be matched, dollar-for-dollar. Help make history by giving one of the amounts below:

$10 DONATION [$20 WITH MATCH]

$20 DONATION [$40 WITH MATCH]

$25 DONATION [$50 WITH MATCH]

$50 DONATION [$100 WITH MATCH]

$100 DONATION [$200 WITH MATCH]

ANOTHER AMOUNT TO MATCH

Even without this match, this initial effort would have been the most successful first fundraising email in history. I am certain of this. But let me tell you why I decided to match your donations.

The Democrats are desperate, and they're throwing everything they have at me. They just keep failing and losing. Now they've sent out a very nasty email attacking me, all to raise a measly $250,000. They even promise that a group of "all-star Democrats" will match every dollar raised.

They will say and do anything to elect Hillary Clinton, but I am standing in the way.

I'm fighting back against Crooked Hillary and her pathetic cronies, as well as the dishonest liberal media, and I need your help.

We can't let her back into the White House ever again.

The bottom line - Crooked Hillary has been a DISASTER for our country, and we must win against her this fall, Friend.

Let's make history again, and keep winning, by making this the most successful first fundraising email ever.

Double your impact by donating today.

Let's show the liberals, the professional pundits, and the Washington establishment that this campaign IS NOT ABOUT ME. It's a movement of hardworking, patriotic people who want to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Best Wishes,

Donald J. Trump

Candidate for President of the United States

P.S. Help me make my first ever fundraising email the most successful fundraising email ever sent in the history of modern politics. Remember, I will PERSONALLY match your donation, but we must receive it WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS.

Please stand with me today.

DONATE NOW

TEXT TRUMP TO 88022 TO GET EXCLUSIVE UPDATES
***By participating, you consent to receiving automated text messages from the campaign. Standard messaging rates apply.***

Click Here To Stand With Donald Trump and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

If you would like to purchase official campaign gear, click here.

www.DonaldJTrump.com

725 5th Avenue New York, NY 10022

Paid for by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.

HAHAHAHAHA

I have read the citations-----and am not at all convinced that they are GENUINE------so far we have been told that D. TRUMP---personally e-mailed politicians in other countries and asked them to make financial contributions to his political campaign. I am not at all convinced

Oh, you're not convinced. Because you have a demonstrated track record of acknowledging information that you wish weren't true...

Last edited:

Oh, you're not convinced. Because you have a demonstrated track record of acknowledging information that wish weren't true...

what does ""acknowledging information that wish weren't true..."" mean?

Oh, you're not convinced. Because you have a demonstrated track record of acknowledging information that you wish weren't true...
You know, I RARELY agree with irosie, but she does have a point.

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US. None can be confirmed as having originated with Donald Trump.

That really is all there is to it. They come from e-mail addresses that cannot be verified to be linked to him or his campaign.

This might be a co-ordinated attack by political enemies.

It might be wise to wait and see what his response to this attack is before any of us jump to the conclusion that he actually sent these or authorized them being sent.

Many who support Hillary continually refute that she is not responsible for her supporters leaking the story that Obama might possibly not have been born in the US, or that he wasn't "American" enough. In the age of information, it is so easy to link disinformation with a candidate, because the anonymity of the internet can be used to create the appearance that a person sent something or said something when they did not.

Is it possible someone created a bogus account in these foreign nations and solicited funds under his name? Of course it is. Let's have a little healthy skepticism.

I know there are a lot of us out there that think he is as dumb as a box of rocks. . . but c'mon, do you seriously think he is THIS stupid.

REALLY?

Forum List

Back