Trump tries to beak US election laws

US election: Trump's emails to British MPs cause uproar - BBC News

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.

just shocking. :rofl:

The only thing I can say, is, perhaps they are duel citizens? Generally these elites just don't give a shit anymore, they are all the same.

Complaint filed about Donald Trump fundraising emails - CNNPolitics.com
Federal law prohibits donations from foreign nationals to campaigns. "It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them," says FEC guidance.

But former FEC Chairman and counsel to the Republican National Committee Michael Toner, a CNN delegate analyst, said that while the law prohibits soliciting donations from foreigners, there is also a "safe harbor" for campaigns.

"The key is for the campaign to not knowingly solicit contributions from foreign nationals and to exercise due diligence in reviewing solicitation lists and examining contributions when they are received to confirm that they are lawful," Toner told CNN.

One way campaigns can demonstrate due diligence is by getting a copy of a donor's passport photo if the donation comes from foreign bank accounts.
"All this being said, if a campaign inadvertently solicits contributions from a few foreign nationals and refunds any foreign national contributions that are brought to its attention, I don't believe the FEC would take any adverse action against the campaign," Toner said.
The only thing I can say, is, perhaps they are duel citizens? Generally these elites just don't give a shit anymore, they are all the same.

what is a "duel" citizen-----is that some sort of rag on face **** that carries a sword in her stinking ass rag for the purpose
of slitting throats?

Hamilton was a DUEL CITIZEN as was AARON BURR Aaron Burr DUELED Hamilton to death

Ha ha, funny. Some of us get very bad head aches and don't proof read perfectly all the time. Thanks for the laugh. Dual. Nice Rosie. Glad we can have this fun. :banana:

who is 'us'?? there is a whole gaggle of you sleaze bag
"HEADACHE" victims?--------GOOD-----I can get you a discharge with a 10% disability-----which is how the military gets rid of shit like you

Oh? I'm a "shit" now, am I? Why is that?

I'm not sure I have ever attacked you with an ad hominem. Have I? :eusa_think:

tumblr_nzati7XEjY1su50rgo1_1280.jpg

Republican Donald Trump needs help paying for his US presidential campaign - and he's been asking foreign politicians to cough up.

His efforts appear to be generating more anger than interest, however - and even if he did find a receptive audience overseas, any financial assistance he receives would be a violation of US law. Even the act of asking could get the Trump camp a rebuke from the US government.

It looks as if Trump is trying to break US law by asking foreign politicians for campaign contributions.

I'm less than sure that man is a suitable person to stand for a job as an office cleaner, much less high office.

Trump wants to beak US election laws?

That pecker!

Complaint filed about Donald Trump fundraising emails - CNNPolitics.com
Federal law prohibits donations from foreign nationals to campaigns. "It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them," says FEC guidance.

But former FEC Chairman and counsel to the Republican National Committee Michael Toner, a CNN delegate analyst, said that while the law prohibits soliciting donations from foreigners, there is also a "safe harbor" for campaigns.

"The key is for the campaign to not knowingly solicit contributions from foreign nationals and to exercise due diligence in reviewing solicitation lists and examining contributions when they are received to confirm that they are lawful," Toner told CNN.

One way campaigns can demonstrate due diligence is by getting a copy of a donor's passport photo if the donation comes from foreign bank accounts.
"All this being said, if a campaign inadvertently solicits contributions from a few foreign nationals and refunds any foreign national contributions that are brought to its attention, I don't believe the FEC would take any adverse action against the campaign," Toner said.

what is a "duel" citizen-----is that some sort of rag on face **** that carries a sword in her stinking ass rag for the purpose
of slitting throats?

Hamilton was a DUEL CITIZEN as was AARON BURR Aaron Burr DUELED Hamilton to death

Ha ha, funny. Some of us get very bad head aches and don't proof read perfectly all the time. Thanks for the laugh. Dual. Nice Rosie. Glad we can have this fun. :banana:

who is 'us'?? there is a whole gaggle of you sleaze bag
"HEADACHE" victims?--------GOOD-----I can get you a discharge with a 10% disability-----which is how the military gets rid of shit like you

Oh? I'm a "shit" now, am I? Why is that?

I'm not sure I have ever attacked you with an ad hominem. Have I? :eusa_think:

tumblr_nzati7XEjY1su50rgo1_1280.jpg

yes-----"shit"----you are just the kind of shit that the captain of my ship (hospital) -----would have said "would you want to be
on a ship with that shit"? which was his way of saying "get rid of him on a 10% disability----any diagnosis will do"

Trump wants to beak US election laws?

That pecker!

more likely----it was Freddie who sent the e-mail

Forum List

Back