Trump tries to beak US election laws

You know, I RARELY agree with irosie, but she does have a point.

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US. None can be confirmed as having originated with Donald Trump.

That really is all there is to it. They come from e-mail addresses that cannot be verified to be linked to him or his campaign.

This might be a co-ordinated attack by political enemies.

It might be wise to wait and see what his response to this attack is before any of us jump to the conclusion that he actually sent these or authorized them being sent.

Many who support Hillary continually refute that she is not responsible for her supporters leaking the story that Obama might possibly not have been born in the US, or that he wasn't "American" enough. In the age of information, it is so easy to link disinformation with a candidate, because the anonymity of the internet can be used to create the appearance that a person sent something or said something when they did not.

Is it possible someone created a bogus account in these foreign nations and solicited funds under his name? Of course it is. Let's have a little healthy skepticism.

I know there are a lot of us out there that think he is as dumb as a box of rocks. . . but c'mon, do you seriously think he is THIS stupid.

REALLY?

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US.

The FEC complaint makes no such claim.

See bullet point numbers seven, eleven, and fourteen. They originated in Iceland, the UK and Australia. That's THREE different email accounts that they originated from. Seems like they might be coming from Clinton backers, eh? :lmao:

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/sites/default/files/FEC Complaint Against Trump.pdf

there are muzzies in all three
You are not convinced that trump sent emails to iceland, but you are convinced that muslims are guilty of something. Awesome.

I am fascinated-----are you playing the "YOU SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD" libel? how awesome---just typical islamo Nazi shit libel
You are more than crazy. Or just a dumb troll. You have been deflecting and ragecunting about muslims and islamonazis from the start, completely off topic, btw. Detox, and then take your meds.

You know, I RARELY agree with irosie, but she does have a point.

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US. None can be confirmed as having originated with Donald Trump.

That really is all there is to it. They come from e-mail addresses that cannot be verified to be linked to him or his campaign.

This might be a co-ordinated attack by political enemies.

It might be wise to wait and see what his response to this attack is before any of us jump to the conclusion that he actually sent these or authorized them being sent.

Many who support Hillary continually refute that she is not responsible for her supporters leaking the story that Obama might possibly not have been born in the US, or that he wasn't "American" enough. In the age of information, it is so easy to link disinformation with a candidate, because the anonymity of the internet can be used to create the appearance that a person sent something or said something when they did not.

Is it possible someone created a bogus account in these foreign nations and solicited funds under his name? Of course it is. Let's have a little healthy skepticism.

I know there are a lot of us out there that think he is as dumb as a box of rocks. . . but c'mon, do you seriously think he is THIS stupid.

REALLY?

If you read the pdf's carefully, and those articles carefully, they all state that none of the emails originated in the US.

See bullet point numbers seven, eleven, and fourteen. They originated in Iceland, the UK and Australia. That's THREE different email accounts that they originated from. Seems like they might be coming from Clinton backers, eh? :lmao:

http://www.campaignlegalcenter.org/sites/default/files/FEC Complaint Against Trump.pdf

You are not convinced that trump sent emails to iceland, but you are convinced that muslims are guilty of something. Awesome.

I am fascinated-----are you playing the "YOU SAID ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD" libel? how awesome---just typical islamo Nazi shit libel
When you use disparaging slander, that's a pretty safe assumption.

If you saw a poster who always referred to Jews as K1kes, Hymies, JAPS, Beanie, etc., would you not think that poster thought all Jews bad? Then you turn around and say shit like, " islamo Nazi shit libel," and expect to be taken seriously.

Don't be a hypocrite, use your brain.

You are more than crazy. Or just a dumb troll. You have been deflecting and ragecunting about muslims and islamonazis from the start, completely off topic, btw. Detox, and then take your meds.

I have reasons--------I KNOW LOTS----so much that the incident ---9-11-01 did not surprise me. I read the koran---
probably before you were born and learned about islam from muslims (real muslims ----not NOI nuts----people born in muslim countries) I read lots as a child/teen. Now I am married to an ex-dhimmi (real dhimmi born in a fourth world
shariah adherent cesspit)- Most people do not know---even
most muslims born in the USA and converts

If you saw a poster who always referred to Jews as K1kes, Hymies, JAPS, Beanie, etc., would you not think that poster thought all Jews bad? Then you turn around and say shit like, " islamo Nazi shit libel," and expect to be taken seriously.

wrong again------if some poster commented on a jew who referred to Jesus as "BOY ON A STICK" as "jewish-anti-Christian". I would not comment in the negative upon that
Christian. When posters ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD---resort to TYPICAL ANTI SEMITIC LIBELS----then I refer to THOSE PERSONS --CORRECTLY-- as ISLAMO NAZI PIG.
You are distressed because I can very quickly spot an
ISLAMO NAZI PIG----because I am very familiar with
islamo Nazi propaganda-----I grew up in a Nazi enclave
in the USA------your propaganda fluttered about in sleazy
pamphlets all over town------I read just about everything
that fell into my hands----from batman comics---to the sleazy pamphlets. Islamo Nazi pigs have a LINGO that I can
recognize

wrong again------if some poster commented on a jew who referred to Jesus as "BOY ON A STICK" as "jewish-anti-Christian". I would not comment in the negative upon that
Christian. When posters ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD---resort to TYPICAL ANTI SEMITIC LIBELS----then I refer to THOSE PERSONS --CORRECTLY-- as ISLAMO NAZI PIG.
that fell into my hands----from batman comics---to the sleazy pamphlets. Islamo Nazi pigs have a LINGO that I can
recognize
There are no such things as "Nazi enclaves" in the US anymore, time to release all the hate. Individuals hold supremacist opinions, not whole communities. Sure, they have, in the past, gotten together to pass segregation and hate, but it's over now.

Take it to the conspiracy zone already.

I suppose you will tell us you grew up near Yaphank or Patchogue or some other such shit. It doesn't mean you are superior in spotting hate, it just means you were molded by it and excel at dishing it out.

On top of that, when ARE you going to learn to format? It appears your writing skills were learned from Batman comics. :eusa_wall:

recognize
There are no such things as "Nazi enclaves" in the US anymore, time to release all the hate. Individuals hold supremacist opinions, not whole communities. Sure, they have, in the past, gotten together to pass segregation and hate, but it's over now.

I suppose you will tell us you grew up near Yaphank or Patchogue or some other such shit. It doesn't mean you are superior in spotting hate, it just means you were molded by it and excel at dishing it out.

On top of that, when ARE you going to learn to format? It appears your writing skills were learned from Batman comics. :eusa_wall:

try again----I was not a child NOW------I was a child in the 1950s NAZI ENCLAVE--------completely restricted until the early 1950s and partially until about 1980 SEE? I know you well

recognize

try again----I was not a child NOW------I was a child in the 1950s NAZI ENCLAVE--------completely restricted until the early 1950s and partially until about 1980 SEE? I know you well
c8d.png

recognize

c8d.png

you are both jealous and intimidated

recognize

c8d.png

giggle.gif

recognize

c8d.png

giggle.gif

GO FRACK YOURSELF

Trump tries to beak US election laws

I"m still trying to figure out what "beak" means.

The only thing I can say, is, perhaps they are duel citizens? Generally these elites just don't give a shit anymore, they are all the same.

Complaint filed about Donald Trump fundraising emails - CNNPolitics.com
Federal law prohibits donations from foreign nationals to campaigns. "It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them," says FEC guidance.

But former FEC Chairman and counsel to the Republican National Committee Michael Toner, a CNN delegate analyst, said that while the law prohibits soliciting donations from foreigners, there is also a "safe harbor" for campaigns.

"The key is for the campaign to not knowingly solicit contributions from foreign nationals and to exercise due diligence in reviewing solicitation lists and examining contributions when they are received to confirm that they are lawful," Toner told CNN.

One way campaigns can demonstrate due diligence is by getting a copy of a donor's passport photo if the donation comes from foreign bank accounts.
"All this being said, if a campaign inadvertently solicits contributions from a few foreign nationals and refunds any foreign national contributions that are brought to its attention, I don't believe the FEC would take any adverse action against the campaign," Toner said.
The only thing I can say, is, perhaps they are duel citizens? Generally these elites just don't give a shit anymore, they are all the same.

what is a "duel" citizen-----is that some sort of rag on face **** that carries a sword in her stinking ass rag for the purpose
of slitting throats?

Federal law prohibits donations from foreign nationals to campaigns. "It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them," says FEC guidance.

But former FEC Chairman and counsel to the Republican National Committee Michael Toner, a CNN delegate analyst, said that while the law prohibits soliciting donations from foreigners, there is also a "safe harbor" for campaigns.

"The key is for the campaign to not knowingly solicit contributions from foreign nationals and to exercise due diligence in reviewing solicitation lists and examining contributions when they are received to confirm that they are lawful," Toner told CNN.

One way campaigns can demonstrate due diligence is by getting a copy of a donor's passport photo if the donation comes from foreign bank accounts.
"All this being said, if a campaign inadvertently solicits contributions from a few foreign nationals and refunds any foreign national contributions that are brought to its attention, I don't believe the FEC would take any adverse action against the campaign," Toner said.

what is a "duel" citizen-----is that some sort of rag on face **** that carries a sword in her stinking ass rag for the purpose
of slitting throats?

Hamilton was a DUEL CITIZEN as was AARON BURR Aaron Burr DUELED Hamilton to death

of slitting throats?

Hamilton was a DUEL CITIZEN as was AARON BURR Aaron Burr DUELED Hamilton to death

Ha ha, funny. Some of us get very bad head aches and don't proof read perfectly all the time. Thanks for the laugh. Dual. Nice Rosie. Glad we can have this fun. :banana:

of slitting throats?

Ha ha, funny. Some of us get very bad head aches and don't proof read perfectly all the time. Thanks for the laugh. Dual. Nice Rosie. Glad we can have this fun. :banana:

who is 'us'?? there is a whole gaggle of you sleaze bag
"HEADACHE" victims?--------GOOD-----I can get you a discharge with a 10% disability-----which is how the military gets rid of shit like you

Forum List

Back