Trump Trolls Dems on DACA

He knows to get rid of the 3rd world people
Define Third World people?
third_world_map.jpg
France should be shaded red...

Wait....Greenland is third world?

Did you notice that all the countries bordering the Persian Gulf are also listed as third world? I've actually been to Dubai, U.A.E. and it is definitely not a third world country. Neither is Qatar or Saudi Arabia.
You stayed in the tourist areas then. Arab ME nations are a caste society, the haves and have nots. And the have nots know their place, they better not venture outside of their areas unless they are going to work as servants for the haves.

Dubai:

dubai.jpg

dubaislumskysrapper.jpg

Wrong. I traveled over most of the city, just to take a look around. And yeah, in places like where the souks (marketplaces) are, the buildings are made of stone and are old, but that is because they have been there so long.

But by and large, most of the city is pretty clean and nice. If you ever get to Dubai, I recommend running around the souks, especially the gold souk. Its about 2 blocks long, and there are gold shops on both sides of the street for the entire length. They are only about as big as a large living room each, but they have more gold in each shop than I've ever seen in a major jewelry store that is 5 times their size.
Dubai is a disgusting slave nation. They import desperate immigrants to clean their sewers and toilets with no options of ever leaving or earning a wage that could ever grant them freedom to leave.

http://scholarcommons.usf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1302&context=jss

He knows to get rid of the 3rd world people
Define Third World people?
third_world_map.jpg

Wait....Greenland is third world?

Did you notice that all the countries bordering the Persian Gulf are also listed as third world? I've actually been to Dubai, U.A.E. and it is definitely not a third world country. Neither is Qatar or Saudi Arabia.

Maybe they consider other factors, like human rights or judicial system?

I've actually been to Dubai, U.A.E. and it is definitely not a third world country. Neither is Qatar or Saudi Arabia.
Ya, but we can all agree that mexico and all of south America is a shithole

Forum List

Back