🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

im just sad that young kids have to see stupid tweets like these and grow up thinking it’s okay... forget everything else Donald your setting a bad example for kids.

It is terrible. Next thing you know, he'll be telling kids BJ's are not sex, and it will be reported kids across the country are participating in the act.

Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?

Your President pushes his balls around in a wheelbarrow.
He’s retaliatory...he fights back. What a badass huh?
hmnm...the most powerfull man in the world attacks a peon. Oh...what a badass.
LeBron isn't a peon. Ned Lacy down at the Conoco is a peon.
Trump fights back, it's his nature. I kinda like that after what we've had for the last 20 years.
When the most powerful person on earth attacks ordinary citizens...I don't like it.

At the very least - he is above it....worse...he is a bully.

Since when is LaPutz an "ordinary citizen"

Trump has repeatedly singled out and attacked countless black athletes exclusively.

Ranging from Stephen Curry, LaVar Ball, LeBron James, and Muhammad Ali to Colin Kaepernick, Marshawn Lynch and more.

Coincidence? Nah.

Coincidence they either attacked him first or supported disrespect of our flag and Anthem? Nahhh.

I love the answer King James gave to the question,” what would you do or say if you found yourself sitting across from DT?”
He said,”I would never be caught in the same room as that man.”

And you deplorables still wonder why this small weak man is loathed by so many in this country.

Which one?

Fight back?
You have no common sense thinking this is acceptable behavior for a president.
The way he talked about Lemon and Lebron was an embarrassment.
But we know you cult members will excuse ANYTHING he does.

That reminds me of the old movie Rambo. "I didn't draw first blood sir."

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their place.
An intelligent leader does not have to constantly criticize the IQ of those who oppose him

It shows a leader who is insecure of his own IQ

It shows he is responding to an attack on him. Leave Trump alone and in most cases, he will leave you alone. But liberals are too Fn stupid to understand that. Instead, they attack Trump and get the exact same result as everybody else who attacked Trump, and are surprised at the reaction.
Again it shows the child like nature of our President

Why pick a fight with LeBron on a story about him opening schools for at risk children? Hard to win that fight

Why did LeBron pick that fight?

That you have to lie, shows that you know you are spouting bullshit.

Any citizen is free to criticize their president

Trump looks the fool with his childish retort

Should the Trump haters pretend Lebron didn't start it by calling him a "bum"?
<sob>. But...but.....he started it

He said bum
I watched his press conference....that's not all he said.
Trump is living in LeBron's head rent-free.
Why else would he be commenting about Trump during the NBA playoffs?
I know the 1st amendment for citizens is eroding away under this president but Lebron has a right to say what 60% of America also feels
LeBron is saying what 60% of blacks are saying. Mainly because most of them are still on the Democrat plantation.
He doesn't speak for the rest of us.
Most people feel that taking a knee during the National Anthem is disrespectful to the country, and some feel that it is a racist statement which is intended to divide the country. Yet LeBron feels Trump is the one who's causing divisions.
Now I understand why LeBron appeared on stage with Hillary.
He's just plain stupid.

Last edited:
I love the answer King James gave to the question,” what would you do or say if you found yourself sitting across from DT?”
He said,”I would never be caught in the same room as that man.”

And you deplorables still wonder why this small weak man is loathed by so many in this country.

Think 30 states and 2,623 counties.
States and counties do not loath people

Only a person can do that

Twitter

Because Lebron trolled him by saying he would not even sit in the same room with Trump

It's all about the election in Ohio coming up on August 7.

Instead of saying he was stupid, Trump should have answered the question put to him as to why he was trying to divide the nation through sports.

He should have said, "I am not trying to divide anyone. If I were trying to divide people I would kneel while the national anthem was being played"

As always, it is the Left that divides.

DjdoukKX0AAtHm4.jpg

What's more, parents of students will receive access to job placement services and help acquiring their GEDs.

The school's curriculum was crafted with the help of Akron County educators, who say they've long seen their students underperforming in the classroom. There will be a focus on hands-on STEM education, with an emphasis on developing problem-solving skills, according to the foundation website.

Students will also have a later start time for school days and more staggered breaks in order to promote year-round education.

Although the school is currently open only to third- and fourth-grade students, classes will expand from first to eighth grade by 2022, James told CNN.

Lebron James opens school, guarantees college tuition to graduates - CNN

What a guy! Go Lebron!
Our President reads that and his best response is.......LeBron is not too bright

That reminds me of the old movie Rambo. "I didn't draw first blood sir."

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their place.
An intelligent leader does not have to constantly criticize the IQ of those who oppose him

It shows a leader who is insecure of his own IQ

It shows he is responding to an attack on him. Leave Trump alone and in most cases, he will leave you alone. But liberals are too Fn stupid to understand that. Instead, they attack Trump and get the exact same result as everybody else who attacked Trump, and are surprised at the reaction.
Again it shows the child like nature of our President

Why pick a fight with LeBron on a story about him opening schools for at risk children? Hard to win that fight

Why did LeBron pick that fight?

That you have to lie, shows that you know you are spouting bullshit.

Any citizen is free to criticize their president

Trump looks the fool with his childish retort

So any citizen is free to criticize the President, but he's not free to criticize them right back.

Boy you liberals love writing the rules, don't you? Well.....with the exception of DumBama who on several occasions criticized Fox news and conservative radio. He gets a pass on that one.

Twitter

Because Lebron trolled him by saying he would not even sit in the same room with Trump

Instead of saying he was stupid, Trump should have answered the question put to him as to why he was trying to divide the nation through sports.

He should have said, "I am not trying to divide anyone. If I were trying to divide people I would kneel while the national anthem was being played"

So....LeBron says he would not sit in the same room as the President

How would a mature President respond ?
I would love the opportunity to sit across from LeBron and address his concerns but he is free to do as he sees fit

How does our President respond?

LeBron is STOOPID

Twitter

I would love the opportunity to sit across from LeBron and address his concerns but he is free to do as he sees fit

LeBron is STOOPID

To be fair, this is part of the reason voters voted for Trump.

A study was done to compare the vocabulary of Trump and Cruz who were the last two standing for the GOP nomination.

Cruz used the vocabulary of a 10th grader and Trump used the vocabulary of a 3rd grader.

Trump won, so what does that tell you about the intellectual ability of the average voter?

Whether or not Trump knows this and does it on purpose is another question altogether.

This is the society that Progs have created. They have destroyed public education and secularized the populace so that shows like Jerry Springer with their cursing and violence prevail on TV.

Enjoy.

Twitter

LeBron is STOOPID

It's not like this is their first run-in together. Here is what LaBoob said last year:

In a tweet on Saturday morning, Trump officially withdrew his invitation to Curry, before the team visit was also erased from the calendar. One man who came to the defense of Warriors' star was his NBA rival LeBron James, who went on to call Trump a "bum," [VIDEO] while directing a message at the president, "Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up!" Just hours later in a September 23 video message on Twitter, James didn't hold back his opinion of the billionaire real estate mogul.

He went on further to say that going to the White House used to be an honor before Trump go there. For some reason, this service cut out half of the post I made.

In any case, here is what I want you to do today: I want you to use your favorite search engine and put in the key words LaBron, Trump, tweets, and tell us how many headlines read LeBron attacked Trump instead of the other way around. Because after all, if the media were half-way honest about this story, most of the headlines would read LaBoob trashing Trump first. But as we both know, the media isn't about telling the truth. The media is about trying to destroy Trump.

Last edited:
Twitter

LeBron is STOOPID

To be fair, this is part of the reason voters voted for Trump.

A study was done to compare the vocabulary of Trump and Cruz who were the last two standing for the GOP nomination.

Cruz used the vocabulary of a 10th grader and Trump used the vocabulary of a 3rd grader.

Trump won, so what does that tell you about the intellectual ability of the average voter?

Whether or not Trump knows this and does it on purpose is another question altogether.

This is the society that Progs have created. They have destroyed public education and secularized the populace so that shows like Jerry Springer with their cursing and violence prevail on TV.

Enjoy.
If that is the case it shows Trump voters are STOOPID

Michelle Obama had the philosophy....if they go low, I go high

It means be the better person

Trumps philosophy is.... If they go low, I go lower.

Again it shows who the better person is

Twitter

Trump trolls black athletes like a sixth grader for a reason. Dog whistles to his base. Steph Curry and LeBron James donate more time and money to their communities in a year, than Donald has in his entire lifetime.

Full interview - well worth a listen.

Last edited:
Michelle Obama had the philosophy....if they go low, I go high

It means be the better person

Trumps philosophy is.... If they go low, I go lower.

Again it shows who the better person is

Right, and that fat ass is the judge on what is proper conduct.

Trump trolls black athletes like a sixth grader for a reason. Dog whistles to his base. Steph Curry and LeBron James donate more time and money to their communities in a year, than Donald has in his lifetime.

Trump worked for his money. Those two clowns get paid big bucks to play a child's game.

Forum List

Back