🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

I love the answer King James gave to the question,” what would you do or say if you found yourself sitting across from DT?”
He said,”I would never be caught in the same room as that man.”

And you deplorables still wonder why this small weak man is loathed by so many in this country.

Are we suppose to celebrate when blacks do the shit they’re suppose to do? That’s kinda fucked up. Are you a racist or something?

Racist doesn’t have it in him to admit this guy has led an exemplary life and is a perfect role model unlike the orange menace.

Good people don’t buy that “role model” bullshit....that’s lowlife ghetto shit.
We don’t look to pro athletes or presidents to raise our children for us. We teach family values, morality, decency, accountability, ambition..etc etc in our homes. Simple shit for decent people.

I love the answer King James gave to the question,” what would you do or say if you found yourself sitting across from DT?”

And you deplorables still wonder why this small weak man is loathed by so many in this country.

Think 30 states and 2,623 counties.

The twitterverse is crushing Putin’s Poodle.
Here’s a sampling.

LeBron living in the president's head rent free at midnight on a Friday. GOAT.

LeBron is everything Trump wishes he could be but isn't. A truly self-made man who was given nothing and gained everything, achieving the highest level of success solely through the merits of his talent and hard work, and who is respected, loved, and admired around the world.

It's not just that the "President" of the United States began attacking LeBron James at midnight. It's that that he retweeted Hannity, retweeted a wrestling guy, said something about fire extinguishers, retweeted Drudge four times, and THEN attacked LeBron James at midnight.

Trump has repeatedly singled out and attacked countless black athletes exclusively.

Ranging from Stephen Curry, LaVar Ball, LeBron James, and Muhammad Ali to Colin Kaepernick, Marshawn Lynch and more.

Coincidence? Nah.

Imagine taking shots at LeBron after what he did this week.

Think losing the popular vote and that you
C22206CA-BFAC-46B4-B0DE-9B336DB0F662.jpeg
will get crushed in November..

Think losing the popular vote and that you View attachment 208603 will get crushed in November..
Lol
You sound like a pussy whipped bitch....

Think losing the popular vote and that you View attachment 208603 will get crushed in November..

Hahaha....”Trump has no pathway to the White House.”

More responses on twitter:

So let me get this straight: Flint, MI has dirty water still, but you worried about an interview about a man doing good for education and generations of kids in his hometown? Shut your damn mouth! Stop using them twitter fingers and get stuff done for our country with that pen.

A sign of an insecure human being is one who attacks others to make themselves feel better... im just sad that young kids have to see stupid tweets like these and grow up thinking it’s okay... forget everything else Donald your setting a bad example for kids.

This week LeBron opened a school for hundreds of at-risk kids while Donald Trump's education secretary attempts to undo college loan forgiveness for students who were “knowingly deceived” by their schools and rolls back Obama-era guidelines on discrimination in schools.

If Michael Jordan joins twitter just to verbally smack down Trump for mentioning him in a tweet against LeBron James, the NBA should give MJ another ring.

Hahaha....”Trump has no pathway to the White House.”
He has a short path to jail after Mueller releases his report.

Are we suppose to celebrate when blacks do the shit they’re suppose to do? That’s kinda fucked up. Are you a racist or something?

Racist doesn’t have it in him to admit this guy has led an exemplary life and is a perfect role model unlike the orange menace.

We don’t look to pro athletes or presidents to raise our children for us. We teach family values, morality, decency, accountability, ambition..etc etc in our homes. Simple shit for decent people.

So you teach family values, morality and decencyto your kids? ?
That’s the direct opposite of your president that has lied 4200 times in a year and a half, pays hush money to his mistresses, has sexually assaulted 19 women, has defrauded hundreds of small businessmen in his life, stole people’s life savings with his bogus Trump University... on and on.

If you’re setting an example for your kids by supporting this pervert slime ball, you’re a horrendous parent.

Lebron would smack the crap our of the orange and his kids all at once. Most childish idiot ever captured by a camera....what a fucking clown this orange baby is.

I’m not a fan, but I haven’t seen anything to suggest James would be that stupid. He’s probably a reasonably normal person who wouldn’t want to beat up any old man. You, on the other hand, seem to have issues and probably couldn’t anyway.
The orange is not any old man, he is a bully, ****, threatens and challenges people all the time...he deserves it if someone decides to smacks his ass down.

What are you, 13? Grow the fuck up.
Old enough to know who needs a snack down for spreading hate and violence.

Grow up, little hypocrite.

Lebron would smack the crap our of the orange and his kids all at once. Most childish idiot ever captured by a camera....what a fucking clown this orange baby is.

I’m not a fan, but I haven’t seen anything to suggest James would be that stupid. He’s probably a reasonably normal person who wouldn’t want to beat up any old man. You, on the other hand, seem to have issues and probably couldn’t anyway.
The orange is not any old man, he is a bully, ****, threatens and challenges people all the time...he deserves it if someone decides to smacks his ass down.

...your balls finally drop?....

You won't have to worry about that, little girl.

So you teach family values, morality and decencyto your kids? ?
That’s the direct opposite of your president that has lied 4200 times in a year and a half, pays hush money to his mistresses, has sexually assaulted 19 women, has defrauded hundreds of small businessmen in his life, stole people’s life savings with his bogus Trump University... on and on.

If you’re setting an example for your kids by supporting this pervert slime ball, you’re a horrendous parent.

:CryingCow:

Old enough to know who needs a snack down for spreading hate and violence.

Grow up, little hypocrite.
I can't grow up to what you want me to be, sorry :)

DjdoukKX0AAtHm4.jpg

What's more, parents of students will receive access to job placement services and help acquiring their GEDs.

The school's curriculum was crafted with the help of Akron County educators, who say they've long seen their students underperforming in the classroom. There will be a focus on hands-on STEM education, with an emphasis on developing problem-solving skills, according to thefoundation website.

Students will also have a later start time for school days and more staggered breaks in order to promote year-round education.

Although the school is currently open only to third- and fourth-grade students, classes will expand from first to eighth grade by 2022, James told CNN.

Lebron James opens school, guarantees college tuition to graduates - CNN

What a guy! Go Lebron!

So, why did he spend his tv time attacking Trump?
Hmmmm could it be because Trump is a scumbag?

Reasonable has TDS. :(

Lebron wearing Malcolm X glasses and sporting a Hassidic jew/Islamic nutcase beard really helps his case. :p

Forum List

Back