🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

60C53036-EF7A-4B3C-A98B-5F1E2C70D2D5.jpeg
What a sad state we’re in when a group of people cheer the President of the United States trolling private citizens (or anyone for that matter) on Twitter.

:clap2:

The only thing that really bothers you is we finally have somebody on our side that will fight back which is all he's doing here. Liberals hate when people fight back against them.
Fight back?
You have no common sense thinking this is acceptable behavior for a president.
The way he talked about Lemon and Lebron was an embarrassment.
But we know you cult members will excuse ANYTHING he does.

That reminds me of the old movie Rambo. "I didn't draw first blood sir."

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their place.

FUCK YEAH!
You fucking idiots have short attention spans.

Should the Trump haters pretend Lebron didn't start it by calling him a "bum"?
<sob>. But...but.....he started it

He said bum
I watched his press conference....that's not all he said.
Trump is living in LeBron's head rent-free.
Why else would he be commenting about Trump during the NBA playoffs?
I know the 1st amendment for citizens is eroding away under this president but Lebron has a right to say what 60% of America also feels

Right, 60%. You really live in your own little world, don't you?

Well if LaClown has that right, why do you feel Trump doesn't?

The president of the United States is insulting an overpaid athlete. We should be so proud.....

Disagree and disagree.

LeBron is paid market wages as determined by customers of the NBA. In no possible way is he "overpaid."

Trump has free speech, fuck the shit out of you, fascist

No. They don’t.
Yeah.....they really do, Coyote. Even if it's in passive aggressive way.
Meister, do you think it is appropriate for the president to be attacking ordinary citizens in this way?
LeBron is not an ordinary citizen. If I said what LeBron said it would go no where with the media.
The media was all over what LeBron stated, Coyote.
This is where I feel the rubber meets the road.
Let’s look at how a President should act

If he disagrees with something LeBron has said, he should refute what was said and offer what he perceives as the correct story

Calling an opponent stupid or low IQ only demeans the office. It demonstrates the level of discourse the president is capable of
I really thought Obama did it first. He brought down the dignity of the office when you put in his 2 cents on everything that didn't pertain to the White House.
Then when the facts came out he would look as stupid as he was.
<sob>. but.....but.....OBAMA!

The president of the United States is insulting an overpaid athlete. We should be so proud.....

Disagree and disagree.

LeBron is paid market wages as determined by customers of the NBA. In no possible way is he "overpaid."

Trump has free speech, fuck the shit out of you, fascist
Trump is responsible for his speech

He represents our nation.......Poorly

Defending the indefensible is what the dims and repukes do consistently. Push morals to the back.
LeBron called Trump a bum and said he's trying to divide the country.
Trump called him an idiot in so many words.

In other words he didn't disagree. He calls the guy an 'idiot' for stating the obvious.
Well isn't that special.
No.....LeBron showed everyone the fact that he's an idiot.....and Trump said Don Lemon made him look smart....which is pretty difficult.

Wouldn't know -- truth to tell I wouldn't know who LeBron James was if I literally walked into him. I just find the fact that Rump is so profoundly tied up in his own insecurities that he melts down into this same whiny little bitch Twit Fit every time he sees somebody on the boob tube not on their knees to him, freaking hilarious.

I mean seventy-two years of complete failure to grow a pair? That's gotta be some kind of record. :gay:

Respect is a reciprocal thing. Before Trump dabbled in politics, he championed the Birther Movement. Racist, paranoid and stupid, Birtherism appealed to the lowest rung on the intellectual ladder.

When Reump announced he was running as a Republican, he made a point of dividing people one from another. He referred to Mexicans as drug dealers, murderers, rapists and, he assumed, said me were good people.

As his campaign unfurled, Trump insulted POWs, women, the disabled, Mexicans again, Gold Star families and anyone who disagreed with him.

He didn't show a little respect, he showed no respect.

And therefore got no respect in return, except from those who were already disrespecting others, were bullies, thugs, knuckledragging,moithbreathing idiots, you know, the Trump variety of personality. Birds of a feather do indeed flock together.

Respect is reciprocal. When it I said earned by showing respect, it is an asset more precious than gold. When it is not show unto others, the lack of respect erodes reputations and divides people irreparably
This is a one sided story....sounds like MSM. Get both sides of the story then come back and formulate an honest opinion, until then it's just
your drivel.
I see that your way of saying you cannot refute my post? It's all true, but perhaps a bit too true for you to rationalize.

No, most of us ignore posts like yours. It's a typical liberal trick to make a list of items that would take an hour to dissect and respond to; that's why you people do it.

Bring up one item at a time, and prepare to lose the battle.
I'm sorry your attention span can't cope with a lot of what Trump has done. Does the numbness of mind make him easier to excuse?

People don't have an hour to spend on some stupid liberal post, and that's what it would take to address a half-dozen items one by one. Like I said, bring up one thing at a time and then let's battle it out. You can't do that because you know you'd lose.
I won't do that because I know I'd lose? I laid out the history of Trump's imbecility, his cruelty and his churlishness. You can't find the time to refute it? Sounds as if I've already won!

View attachment 208580
What a sad state we’re in when a group of people cheer the President of the United States trolling private citizens (or anyone for that matter) on Twitter.

The only thing that really bothers you is we finally have somebody on our side that will fight back which is all he's doing here. Liberals hate when people fight back against them.
Fight back?

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their place.

FUCK YEAH!
You fucking idiots have short attention spans.

That is one possible answer. There are others, that you are too stupid to think of.

Fight back?

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their places.
Of course you approve of it. You’re as big a douchebag as he is. A president should have decorum and not get into fights with private citizens or call them names or the whole enchilada.
45 is a pig. Incredible you excuse that.

What's to excuse?

If somebody attacks me on the street, I'm going to defend myself. If somebody attacks me personally, I'm going to attack them personally right back. If my neighbor gets pissed off at me and busts a window in my house, I"m going to bust one of his.

Trump is doing nothing more than most anybody else including people on USMB. He didn't attack LaClown, he defended himself against him. What don't you get about that?

This is a one sided story....sounds like MSM. Get both sides of the story then come back and formulate an honest opinion, until then it's just
your drivel.
I see that your way of saying you cannot refute my post? It's all true, but perhaps a bit too true for you to rationalize.

No, most of us ignore posts like yours. It's a typical liberal trick to make a list of items that would take an hour to dissect and respond to; that's why you people do it.

I'm sorry your attention span can't cope with a lot of what Trump has done. Does the numbness of mind make him easier to excuse?

People don't have an hour to spend on some stupid liberal post, and that's what it would take to address a half-dozen items one by one. Like I said, bring up one thing at a time and then let's battle it out. You can't do that because you know you'd lose.
I won't do that because I know I'd lose? I laid out the history of Trump's imbecility, his cruelty and his churlishness. You can't find the time to refute it? Sounds as if I've already won!

Deflection noted.

Fight back?

An intelligent leader does not have to constantly criticize the IQ of those who oppose him

It shows a leader who is insecure of his own IQ

Defending the indefensible is what the dims and repukes do consistently. Push morals to the back.

In other words he didn't disagree. He calls the guy an 'idiot' for stating the obvious.
Well isn't that special.
No.....LeBron showed everyone the fact that he's an idiot.....and Trump said Don Lemon made him look smart....which is pretty difficult.

Wouldn't know -- truth to tell I wouldn't know who LeBron James was if I literally walked into him. I just find the fact that Rump is so profoundly tied up in his own insecurities that he melts down into this same whiny little bitch Twit Fit every time he sees somebody on the boob tube not on their knees to him, freaking hilarious.

I mean seventy-two years of complete failure to grow a pair? That's gotta be some kind of record. :gay:

He does have a pair, that's why he fights back. The people without a pair just sit back and take it.

Respect is a reciprocal thing. Before Trump dabbled in politics, he championed the Birther Movement. Racist, paranoid and stupid, Birtherism appealed to the lowest rung on the intellectual ladder.

When Reump announced he was running as a Republican, he made a point of dividing people one from another. He referred to Mexicans as drug dealers, murderers, rapists and, he assumed, said me were good people.

As his campaign unfurled, Trump insulted POWs, women, the disabled, Mexicans again, Gold Star families and anyone who disagreed with him.

He didn't show a little respect, he showed no respect.

And therefore got no respect in return, except from those who were already disrespecting others, were bullies, thugs, knuckledragging,moithbreathing idiots, you know, the Trump variety of personality. Birds of a feather do indeed flock together.

Respect is reciprocal. When it I said earned by showing respect, it is an asset more precious than gold. When it is not show unto others, the lack of respect erodes reputations and divides people irreparably
your drivel.

I think it's more to do with what MSNBC and CNN has said Trump has done, and how they feel about it that's a bit hard to swallow.
We all knew that swamp would never stand idly by and allow Trump to ruin their plans.
What amazes me is how many idiot assholes would buy into their fraudulent BS.
There's always a scapegoat, a boogeyman a whipping boy handy as a foil for the antics of Trump.

He is not infallible. He is an unrepentant liar and fraud and not once has he been pointed out as the emperor with no clothes, until he became President of the United States.

That's when the stakes went through the roof. No longer a dismisably reality show host, no longer the playboy, the rapscallion, the petulant spoilt wealthy guy with one foot in the bankruptcy grave. Now he was to he the leader of the Free World, and act accordingly. His roller derby comportment is unsuited for the responsibility of being President.

And when he is rightly criticized, he not only deserves if, but should learn to take it like a man.

Fight back?

An intelligent leader does not have to constantly criticize the IQ of those who oppose him

It shows he is responding to an attack on him. Leave Trump alone and in most cases, he will leave you alone. But liberals are too Fn stupid to understand that. Instead, they attack Trump and get the exact same result as everybody else who attacked Trump, and are surprised at the reaction.

Deflection noted.
Then I shall declare victory and depart the field.

Fight back?

It shows he is responding to an attack on him. Leave Trump alone and in most cases, he will leave you alone. But liberals are too Fn stupid to understand that. Instead, they attack Trump and get the exact same result as everybody else who attacked Trump, and are surprised at the reaction.
Again it shows the child like nature of our President

Why pick a fight with LeBron on a story about him opening schools for at risk children? Hard to win that fight

Well isn't that special.

He does have a pair, that's why he fights back. The people without a pair just sit back and take it.

Actually when I said "a pair" I didn't mean "of tighty-whities".
Should have been more specific. I misunderestimated the power of self-delusion.

People without a pair of what I was talking about make up fake magazine covers. And lie about how many electoral votes they got. And collapse into a helpless twittering pile of goo when they're challenged, so much so that they're up all night twitterbating themselves.

iu

Last edited:

Deflection noted.
Then I shall declare victory and depart the field.

A legend in your own mind.

Fight back?

Why pick a fight with LeBron on a story about him opening schools for at risk children? Hard to win that fight

Why did LeBron pick that fight?

That you have to lie, shows that you know you are spouting bullshit.

Fight back?

Who started the fight? LaDouche has been criticizing Trump since he first took office.

It's not a wonder why you people always stick up for the criminals against the cops. You don't understand the difference between attack and self-defense.

Forum List

Back