šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Criticism, or just plain piling on, which is it?

Trump could cure cancer you libbies would say he's putting Americans out of work. Get serious and stop with the holier than thou attitude.
I donā€™t want him to cure cancer. I want him to stop being a traitor to the United States and stop being Putinā€™s bitch.

ā€œTraitorā€...huh?
Hold on a minute... arenā€™t you and all your LefTard buddies Mexicoā€™s BITCH?
Your TRAITOR couldnā€™t stand up for America when standing next to his favorite dictator.
He took Putinā€™s word over his own intelligence agencies.
Yes thatā€™s the definition of a traitor.

Why don't you look up words you have no idea of? That is not a traitor by any definition.
Is the word coward better for you?
When he had the chance to stand up to the man who attacked our democracy he wilted, he choked. He didnā€™t have the guts to do it.
Itā€™s OBVIOUS to the entire world that Putin has something huge hanging over 45ā€™s head..
You defending the indefensible is completely out of hand.

All I said (and it's true) is that you don't know the definition of the word traitor. And you have a lot of guts criticizing Trump as a supporter of the last President who handed the world sponsors of terrorism 1.5 billion dollars, who gave the terrorists our top five prisoners, who virtually handed over Iraq to the terrorists. I won't even get into Benghazi.

So if you want to talk about who is closer to a traitor, give it your best shot.

What a sad state weā€™re in when a group of people cheer the President of the United States trolling private citizens (or anyone for that matter) on Twitter.

:clap2:

The only thing that really bothers you is we finally have somebody on our side that will fight back which is all he's doing here. Liberals hate when people fight back against them.
Fight back?
You have no common sense thinking this is acceptable behavior for a president.
The way he talked about Lemon and Lebron was an embarrassment.
But we know you cult members will excuse ANYTHING he does.

He has the blessing from all good Americans and total carte blanche to degrade and bad mouth the Left any and every chance he gets.

I donā€™t want him to cure cancer. I want him to stop being a traitor to the United States and stop being Putinā€™s bitch.

YOur delusions make you look like a crazy person.
Look at this idiot pretending our weak weak president isnā€™t Putinā€™s bitch.
I guess you slept thru the Helsinki disaster and the last 2 years.

What would have been weak, would have been him giving into pressure and giving your vile warmongers the war you want.

INstead, he made the policy he wanted, the one that will serve American interests, not yours.
This has nothing to do with war, Sean.
You have no idea about any ā€œ policyā€ liar because even his cabinet doesnā€™t know what was discussed between the two dictators.
Itā€™s unprecedented that no one knows.
Putin went home and told his country all the concessions trump made and he was thrilled.
45 came out of that meeting like he was sent to the principalā€™s office. Have you no eyes, or be able to read body language.

YOur denial of your warmongering is noted and dismissed.

Did you support HIllary's policy of firing on Russian war planes?
All you do is mouth Fox News talking points and pretend the whole world didnā€™t see this coward shrink and betray the United States.
Why do you think both the left, right and all of our allies call Helsinki a ā€œ disaster?ā€
Did Fox hide all of this from you?

Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?
Because LeBron was rude to him.
Why else would he troll him?

I gives you a hint.

iu

What a sad state weā€™re in when a group of people cheer the President of the United States trolling private citizens (or anyone for that matter) on Twitter.

The only thing that really bothers you is we finally have somebody on our side that will fight back which is all he's doing here. Liberals hate when people fight back against them.
Fight back?

He has the blessing from all good Americans and total carte blanche to degrade and bad mouth the Left any and every chance he gets.
He has the blessings of an illiterate racist 30% of America.
Most good Americans abhor his behavior and see him for what he is. A vile pig.

YOur delusions make you look like a crazy person.
Look at this idiot pretending our weak weak president isnā€™t Putinā€™s bitch.
I guess you slept thru the Helsinki disaster and the last 2 years.

What would have been weak, would have been him giving into pressure and giving your vile warmongers the war you want.

INstead, he made the policy he wanted, the one that will serve American interests, not yours.
This has nothing to do with war, Sean.
You have no idea about any ā€œ policyā€ liar because even his cabinet doesnā€™t know what was discussed between the two dictators.
Itā€™s unprecedented that no one knows.
Putin went home and told his country all the concessions trump made and he was thrilled.
45 came out of that meeting like he was sent to the principalā€™s office. Have you no eyes, or be able to read body language.

YOur denial of your warmongering is noted and dismissed.

Did you support HIllary's policy of firing on Russian war planes?
All you do is mouth Fox News talking points and pretend the whole world didnā€™t see this coward shrink and betray the United States.
Why do you think both the left, right and all of our allies call Helsinki a ā€œ disaster?ā€
Did Fox hide all of this from you?

Because the world has gotten used to America being their bitch on immigration, trade and defense.

And now we have a President who is standing up for US.

OF course they are unhappy.

Fight back?

That reminds me of the old movie Rambo. "I didn't draw first blood sir."

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their place.

Fight back?

Iā€™m still SMH at this one. You would have called for Obamaā€™s hanging if he did and said 5% of what this vermin has done in just one week. Nonetheless since Jan 2017.

Should the Trump haters pretend Lebron didn't start it by calling him a "bum"?
<sob>. But...but.....he started it

He said bum
I watched his press conference....that's not all he said.
Trump is living in LeBron's head rent-free.
Why else would he be commenting about Trump during the NBA playoffs?

Dignity, respect for the office of President of the United States. There is no nobility in punching down. A president should not waste his time in goofy issues like this. Integrity.

That's why he shouldn't.
Shouldn't respect for the office of the presidency come into play? Or, is it just a one way thing?
Nobody on the left and media from the moment he became president gave him any respect, that's undeniable.
He was respected by black and whites before he threw his hat into the ring, THEN he became a racist in the eyes of the media and the left.
For the love of God, he was a Ellis Island Award recipient.
Respect is a reciprocal thing. Before Trump dabbled in politics, he championed the Birther Movement. Racist, paranoid and stupid, Birtherism appealed to the lowest rung on the intellectual ladder.

When Reump announced he was running as a Republican, he made a point of dividing people one from another. He referred to Mexicans as drug dealers, murderers, rapists and, he assumed, said me were good people.

As his campaign unfurled, Trump insulted POWs, women, the disabled, Mexicans again, Gold Star families and anyone who disagreed with him.

He didn't show a little respect, he showed no respect.

And therefore got no respect in return, except from those who were already disrespecting others, were bullies, thugs, knuckledragging,moithbreathing idiots, you know, the Trump variety of personality. Birds of a feather do indeed flock together.

Respect is reciprocal. When it I said earned by showing respect, it is an asset more precious than gold. When it is not show unto others, the lack of respect erodes reputations and divides people irreparably
This is a one sided story....sounds like MSM. Get both sides of the story then come back and formulate an honest opinion, until then it's just
your drivel.
I see that your way of saying you cannot refute my post? It's all true, but perhaps a bit too true for you to rationalize.

No, most of us ignore posts like yours. It's a typical liberal trick to make a list of items that would take an hour to dissect and respond to; that's why you people do it.

Bring up one item at a time, and prepare to lose the battle.
I'm sorry your attention span can't cope with a lot of what Trump has done. Does the numbness of mind make him easier to excuse?

Fight back?

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their places.
Of course you approve of it. Youā€™re as big a douchebag as he is. A president should have decorum and not get into fights with private citizens or call them names or the whole enchilada.
45 is a pig. Incredible you excuse that.

Dignity, respect for the office of President of the United States. There is no nobility in punching down. A president should not waste his time in goofy issues like this. Integrity.

That's why he shouldn't.
Shouldn't respect for the office of the presidency come into play? Or, is it just a one way thing?
Nobody on the left and media from the moment he became president gave him any respect, that's undeniable.
He was respected by black and whites before he threw his hat into the ring, THEN he became a racist in the eyes of the media and the left.
Respect is a reciprocal thing. Before Trump dabbled in politics, he championed the Birther Movement. Racist, paranoid and stupid, Birtherism appealed to the lowest rung on the intellectual ladder.

When Reump announced he was running as a Republican, he made a point of dividing people one from another. He referred to Mexicans as drug dealers, murderers, rapists and, he assumed, said me were good people.

As his campaign unfurled, Trump insulted POWs, women, the disabled, Mexicans again, Gold Star families and anyone who disagreed with him.

And therefore got no respect in return, except from those who were already disrespecting others, were bullies, thugs, knuckledragging,moithbreathing idiots, you know, the Trump variety of personality. Birds of a feather do indeed flock together.

Respect is reciprocal. When it I said earned by showing respect, it is an asset more precious than gold. When it is not show unto others, the lack of respect erodes reputations and divides people irreparably
This is a one sided story....sounds like MSM. Get both sides of the story then come back and formulate an honest opinion, until then it's just
your drivel.
I see that your way of saying you cannot refute my post? It's all true, but perhaps a bit too true for you to rationalize.
Refute it? Why? It's drivel
So you know as much about respect as the petulant, boorish huckster buffoon Trump. As I said, birds of a feather.

Fight back?

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their places.
LeBron is a swelled headed Neanderthal.
I think he should stick to basketball and stay out of politics.

your drivel.

No, most of us ignore posts like yours. It's a typical liberal trick to make a list of items that would take an hour to dissect and respond to; that's why you people do it.

I'm sorry your attention span can't cope with a lot of what Trump has done. Does the numbness of mind make him easier to excuse?

People don't have an hour to spend on some stupid liberal post, and that's what it would take to address a half-dozen items one by one. Like I said, bring up one thing at a time and then let's battle it out. You can't do that because you know you'd lose.

Fight back?

What you guys want is for anybody and everybody to criticize Trump, but him not doing anything about it. And WTF are you to determine what is acceptable behavior for a President? I approve of his behavior. I wish more Republicans behaved like he does. It's about time somebody put these loud mouths like LaDuche in their place.

FUCK YEAH!

Should the Trump haters pretend Lebron didn't start it by calling him a "bum"?
<sob>. But...but.....he started it

He said bum
I watched his press conference....that's not all he said.
Trump is living in LeBron's head rent-free.
Why else would he be commenting about Trump during the NBA playoffs?
I know the 1st amendment for citizens is eroding away under this president but Lebron has a right to say what 60% of America also feels

Fight back?

He has the blessings of an illiterate racist 30% of America.
Most good Americans abhor his behavior and see him for what he is. A vile pig.

30 states and 2,623 counties...does that amount to 30%?
images

Fight back?

LeBron is a swelled headed Neanderthal.
I think he should stick to basketball and stay out of politics.

The problem with these jocks is they feel so self-important that they really believe the world will follow their every word. Our city kissed his ass up, down and sideways, and now he gave us the finger as he exited the city lines.

If LaClown had any knowledge of politics, maybe you could respect his opinion. But that idiot telling Trump about politics is as valuable as Trump telling him how to play basketball.

your drivel.

I think it's more to do with what MSNBC and CNN has said Trump has done, and how they feel about it that's a bit hard to swallow.
We all knew that swamp would never stand idly by and allow Trump to ruin their plans.
What amazes me is how many idiot assholes would buy into their fraudulent BS.

Forum List

Back