šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Trump trolls Lebron James...this should get good.

Again taking criticism without saying a word is the biggest job of any boss.
Criticism, or just plain piling on, which is it?

Trump could cure cancer you libbies would say he's putting Americans out of work. Get serious and stop with the holier than thou attitude.
I donā€™t want him to cure cancer. I want him to stop being a traitor to the United States and stop being Putinā€™s bitch.

YOur delusions make you look like a crazy person.
Look at this idiot pretending our weak weak president isnā€™t Putinā€™s bitch.
I guess you slept thru the Helsinki disaster and the last 2 years.

What would have been weak, would have been him giving into pressure and giving your vile warmongers the war you want.

INstead, he made the policy he wanted, the one that will serve American interests, not yours.

Trump just called Lebron stupid.
Twitter
And Melania took Lebronā€™s side. Even 45ā€™s wife knows heā€™s a POS.

Melania Trump closes ranks with Michael Jordan, sports world, says LeBron James does 'good things'

She, like Ivanka cleans up after the boss...thatā€™s all. Sane people see the ā€œplayā€ in total clarity...you donā€™t?
The ā€œ playā€ is as obvious as your pointy little head that Melania canā€™t stand her scumbag husband. You donā€™t see her body language and swatting his hand away so many times.
Oh right. You play dead dumb and blind when you view 45.

Trump could cure cancer you libbies would say he's putting Americans out of work. Get serious and stop with the holier than thou attitude.
I donā€™t want him to cure cancer. I want him to stop being a traitor to the United States and stop being Putinā€™s bitch.

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Twitter

Melania Trump closes ranks with Michael Jordan, sports world, says LeBron James does 'good things'

She, like Ivanka cleans up after the boss...thatā€™s all. Sane people see the ā€œplayā€ in total clarity...you donā€™t?
The ā€œ playā€ is as obvious as your pointy little head that Melania canā€™t stand her scumbag husband. You donā€™t see her body language and swatting his hand away so many times.

Certainly they don't have the love fest Bill and Hillary did. :21::21::21:

Twitter

That's quite a post . Would you care to produce your source, or is this just your opinion?

View attachment 208576
LeBron, LeBron, LeBron

Dignity, respect for the office of President of the United States. There is no nobility in punching down. A president should not waste his time in goofy issues like this. Integrity.

That's why he shouldn't.
Shouldn't respect for the office of the presidency come into play? Or, is it just a one way thing?
Nobody on the left and media from the moment he became president gave him any respect, that's undeniable.
He was respected by black and whites before he through his hat into the ring, THEN he became a racist in the eyes of the media and the left.
For the love of God, he was a Ellis Island Award recipient.
Every president has had to deal with it. Look at how the right treated Obama. Obamaā€™s American citizenship was even called into play. Obama was labeled racist by the right. Or look at how the left treated Bush. That is respect? People are going to be that way. But power, in this country means you rise above it, you donā€™t punch down and you donā€™t need to. You donā€™t need to use your bully pulpit of the presidency to bash every critic. Respect for the office should always be there, But what happens when the holder of that office disrespects it? That seems to be happening on a daily basis and people donā€™t know how to deal with it. I donā€™t...so I turn down the volume.
Obama had the media doing his bidding for him, Coyote. He didn't have to say a word.
The media with Trump creates lies and deception. And it's been non stop.
The rightwing media relentlessly attacked Obama, pushed conspiracy theories...and now do Trumpā€™s bidding...and openly encourage and support Trumpā€™s lack of self control and his bullying. Those are not good traits. Neither Obama nor Bush ever descended to those levels.

You really need to forget all that you thought you knew about how a President should conduct himself. After all, you hate normalcy and conformity...right Lefty?
This dude is a badass...he does shit his way, he only works for good Americans....he wonā€™t govern for filth....he donā€™t give two fucks about what any LefTard thinks of his behavior.

He is a rude, lewd bully, who thinks it is ok to grope women because he has power, who lies constantly, and has never in his life had to be accountable for his behavior. I respect the office he holds far too much to ever condone that. He works for all Americans. We pay him. We put him into office and we, the people, can vote him out.

What would have been weak, would have been him giving into pressure and giving your vile warmongers the war you want.

INstead, he made the policy he wanted, the one that will serve American interests, not yours.
This has nothing to do with war, Sean.
You have no idea about any ā€œ policyā€ liar because even his cabinet doesnā€™t know what was discussed between the two dictators.
Itā€™s unprecedented that no one knows.
Putin went home and told his country all the concessions trump made and he was thrilled.
45 came out of that meeting like he was sent to the principalā€™s office. Have you no eyes, or be able to read body language.

Defending the indefensible is what the dims and repukes do consistently. Push morals to the back.
LeBron called Trump a bum and said he's trying to divide the country.
Trump called him an idiot in so many words.

In other words he didn't disagree. He calls the guy an 'idiot' for stating the obvious.
Well isn't that special.
No.....LeBron showed everyone the fact that he's an idiot.....and Trump said Don Lemon made him look smart....which is pretty difficult.

Where and the fuck does that happen....LibTardia?
Iā€™m a ā€œbossā€...if someone criticizes me I return fire...people with any nuts at all do that....you really didnā€™t know?
No. They donā€™t.
Yeah.....they really do, Coyote. Even if it's in passive aggressive way.
Meister, do you think it is appropriate for the president to be attacking ordinary citizens in this way?

Twitter

Unlike you ignorant chumps...I canā€™t give two fucks about the Trumps love life, her shoes, his ice cream...etc
I just keep cashing checks and watching you lowlife, warped minded sickos implode. Itā€™s fuckin awesome! Thanks for the entertainment.

He works for all Americans. We pay him.

Yes we do, and he never cashed one check since taking the job. The latest he donated to repairing graves of fallen solders. But of course, never a word from the MSM about it. If Hillary was in charge and doing what Trump is doing, it would be plastered wall to wall nationwide.

Where and the fuck does that happen....LibTardia?
Iā€™m a ā€œbossā€...if someone criticizes me I return fire...people with any nuts at all do that....you really didnā€™t know?
No. They donā€™t.
Yeah.....they really do, Coyote. Even if it's in passive aggressive way.
Meister, do you think it is appropriate for the president to be attacking ordinary citizens in this way?
LeBron is not an ordinary citizen. If I said what LeBron said it would go no where with the media.
The media was all over what LeBron stated, Coyote.
This is where I feel the rubber meets the road.

Why is the President of the United States trolling an athlete?
Why did the athlete troll the president?

Cause anyone can....and does (preceding the Trump era).

Since when does the president troll the citizen? Should he?
Why shouldn't he?
Dignity, respect for the office of President of the United States. There is no nobility in punching down. A president should not waste his time in goofy issues like this. Integrity.

That's why he shouldn't.
Shouldn't respect for the office of the presidency come into play? Or, is it just a one way thing?
Nobody on the left and media from the moment he became president gave him any respect, that's undeniable.
He was respected by black and whites before he threw his hat into the ring, THEN he became a racist in the eyes of the media and the left.
For the love of God, he was a Ellis Island Award recipient.
Respect is a reciprocal thing. Before Trump dabbled in politics, he championed the Birther Movement. Racist, paranoid and stupid, Birtherism appealed to the lowest rung on the intellectual ladder.

When Reump announced he was running as a Republican, he made a point of dividing people one from another. He referred to Mexicans as drug dealers, murderers, rapists and, he assumed, said me were good people.

As his campaign unfurled, Trump insulted POWs, women, the disabled, Mexicans again, Gold Star families and anyone who disagreed with him.

He didn't show a little respect, he showed no respect.

And therefore got no respect in return, except from those who were already disrespecting others, were bullies, thugs, knuckledragging,moithbreathing idiots, you know, the Trump variety of personality. Birds of a feather do indeed flock together.

Respect is reciprocal. When it I said earned by showing respect, it is an asset more precious than gold. When it is not show unto others, the lack of respect erodes reputations and divides people irreparably

ā€œTraitorā€...huh?
Hold on a minute... arenā€™t you and all your LefTard buddies Mexicoā€™s BITCH?
Your TRAITOR couldnā€™t stand up for America when standing next to his favorite dictator.
He took Putinā€™s word over his own intelligence agencies.
Yes thatā€™s the definition of a traitor.

Why don't you look up words you have no idea of? That is not a traitor by any definition.

Forum List

Back