Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

I hope it does because I'm tired of these lying leftist shitbag's shit.

I hope they fucking poke the bear like that. They're going to get mauled.

And that's exactly what they deserve.
Settle down Duke. Trumpsters aint gonna try to over throw the government again. They know Trump will let them rot in jail. That is another thing, why didn't Trump pardon all the insurrectionists? I never seem to get an answer for this question, I really am curious, I never see it discussed on the far right wing web sites.

Did not say anything about democrats being innocent. I did say Right wingers are either wrong and there is really no evidence of the multitude of evils done by the Democrats. Or the RWers are simply to incompetent or impotent to do anything about it.
Here you are still defending it

Settle down Duke. Trumpsters aint gonna try to over throw the government again. They know Trump will let them rot in jail. That is another thing, why didn't Trump pardon all the insurrectionists? I never seem to get an answer for this question, I really am curious, I never see it discussed on the far right wing web sites.
No one tried to over throw the government on j6
Why are you so incompetent to think it was an attempt

Hint: look when Trump left office, and when the trespassers were charged.

No one tried to over throw the government on j6
Why are you so incompetent to think it was an attempt
You know, all that video leads me to believe it was a bit more than a normal tourist day. Then there is all that evidence Trump tried to get Pence to not pass on the electoral college votes. Hang Mike Pence. Jan 6 is another reason to believe the RWers live in their own reality.

yep, jan 6 was a riot, set up and implemented by the FBI, Pelosi, and the dem mayor of DC. Have you heard the term false flag? look it up, that's what Jan 6 was.
Jan. 6 was political tourism, that's all, and quite a spectacular party. Making political prisoners of these tourists is such a bad, sad thing the Dems did.

Jan. 6 was political tourism, that's all, and quite a spectacular party. Making political prisoners of these tourists is such a bad, sad thing the Dems did.
The people arrested were undercharged, they are traitors.

The people arrested were undercharged, they are traitors.
1679236969827.png
....calling these goobers "traitors" is laughable. The FBI directing Twitter who to block are Traitors

You know, all that video leads me to believe it was a bit more than a normal tourist day. Then there is all that evidence Trump tried to get Pence to not pass on the electoral college votes. Hang Mike Pence. Jan 6 is another reason to believe the RWers live in their own reality.
You got all the talking points that the docrat media fed you so what is an insurrection?

You know, people like you should really should just be eradicated from the face of earth. You are a blight on humanity.

View attachment 767237....calling these goobers "traitors" is laughable. The FBI directing Twitter who to block are Traitors
Don't they take an oath to uphold the Constitution? Well what they did violates the Constitution bigtime.

They should be hanged as the traitors that they are. It wasn't THAT long ago that that's exactly what would happen in America.

You know, people like you should really should just be eradicated from the face of earth. You are a blight on humanity.
Most forums frown on threats of violence. Anyway, everyone knows you are just another keyboard warrior, so carry on, You are amusing.

Spanker I wish I could be there when you realize a kangaroo court arrest warrant for DT has reinvigorated his base & even brought others over to his side. Nobody wants the banana republic you are cheering for.

It's going to backfire spectacularly but it doesn't even matter does it?
We don't have real elections so no matter how many more votes he wins by this time, the Dem cheating machine will just manufacture even more for weeks after the election is over.
This should be obvious by now if your brain wasn't clogged with TDS & soft serve

You really are rather slow witted aren't you?

You all said the same thing about his house being searched by the FBI.

You were wrong then, you will be wrong now.

Thanks for your opinion. But, the opinion of TDS'rs means nothing. Try this on for size, since we are talking about campaign finance law violations.

I listed that as one of Trump's many crimes...

You love a criminal, and you are a hypocrite that tries to talk about law and order, then supports the biggest criminal president in US history

I listed that as one of Trump's many crimes...

You love a criminal, and you are a hypocrite that tries to talk about law and order, then supports the biggest criminal president in US history
John Edwards was not sent to jail for this so why must Trump? It's called TDS hypocrisy. That is the point of the whole thread. Many democrats have done the very same things and yet you think Trump should be arrested for campaign finance law violations. Why is that? Why isn't AOC facing an arrest warrant for her campaign finance law violations in the very same state trying to arrest Trump?

Says the trash that rioted at the Capitol over total lies.

You can't even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost, when the majority of Americans have accepted it.

You are the scum of America

MAGA= trash

Most forums frown on threats of violence. Anyway, everyone knows you are just another keyboard warrior, so carry on, You are amusing.
I have zero doubts you hit the "report" button; Oh Ye who cannot stand an opposing opinion or support yours.

I have zero doubts you hit the "report" button; Oh Ye who cannot stand an opposing opinion or support yours.
I did not report you, I am not a mod on this forum. I don't care what you say or do. What opinion of mine do I not support?

Forum List

Back