Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

Says the trash that rioted at the Capitol over total lies.

You can't even man the fuck up and admit Trump lost, when the majority of Americans have accepted it.

You are the scum of America

MAGA= trash
The facts are that Trump didn't lose and Democrats cheated the 2020 election. You are the scum that's trashing America and

Americans would be better off without you.

If "No Campaigning for me" Biden actually won by 7 million votes? Why could the election not have been called in 2 days?

I get it; You do not have that liberal way of thinking. Somehow you got cheated along the line somewhere.

However, it's not my problem that you're a dumbass non-thinker, but here's the thing: Those that control you and people like you

are making things a problem for me and people like me, and that's not going to work out well for you, or them.

Last edited:
The facts are that Trump didn't lose and Democrats cheated the 2020 election. You are the scum that's trashing America and

Prove it...Oh that is right, it is something the mean old Demmicrats did that the RWers just cant do anything about.

Biden won by a significant number of votes. Biden generated more votes than Obama and Hillary. For such a decisive victory, why and how did it take so long to call??

"I resemble that remark" is an old Internet joke --- maybe too old. :)

Yes, I like your definition. I thought it was epistomology at first, how do we know what we know, but I keep going back to ontology, what is real, and how do we know that? I don't know what Leftists are doing with this, but that's my postmodernism. That "fact" is just opinion someone is very, very invested in persuading other people about.
Yes. Philosophy -- the real meaty bits, ontology and epistomolgy -- is endlessly fascinating. the problem is, it's not like science... we can't come with Popperian experiments that test the truth of our hypotheses ... where's the disconfirming evidence, what could it possibly be? Take the question of consciousness, for example ... now, I'm sympathetic to the 'New Mysterians' .... but .... ..... wait, ..... Circe.

It's just occurred to me that there probably a bunch of young Lefties who might read this thread ... and they believe as an article of faith that all us old conservatives are green-toothed rednecks with the IQ of a turnip. Let's be charitable and not shatter their faith or cause dangerous cognitive dissonance. After all, we were young radicals once.

So .. let's stay in character for them.

Now, Circe, me and Bubba and some other good ole boys got to talkin' 'bout that Mr Trump last night ...passin' round that old corn likker to help us think ...... and we all decided that he might rightly be the Second Comin' a Jesus!
I mean, read your Bible! Jesus was persecuted by them Fara-sees ... and Trump is being persecuted! You see! Just the same! It's the End Times!
Now y'all take care of yourselves ... them libruhls are tied up with Satan! So be careful!

Biden won by a significant number of votes. Biden generated more votes than Obama and Hillary. For such a decisive victory, why and how did it take so long to call??
They had to pull so many votes from boxes under the tables that some of the Dem operatives sprained muscles in their backs. You can steal an election only so fast, you know.

Prove it...Oh that is right, it is something the mean old Demmicrats did that the RWers just cant do anything about.
MAHqPqg.png

Look at every landslide, wide margin of Presidential elections and see where there were big margins but slow to call the election.

Ban something that is used less than 3% of crimes? There are no high capacity magazines only standard
We already have back ground checks that did nothing to stop several shootings. And criminals don't do back ground checks.
Again you have no common sense if you believe that will achieve the goal of keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

So if won't stop more than 3% of the shootings what's the point? How many lives would have to be saved to make it worth your while???? How many children would have to be saved from school shooo tings for their lives to count to you?

If passing laws doesn't prevent crime, and since your jails are full to overflowing, clearly it doesn't, why have any laws at all? They don't work on any crime.

So if won't stop more than 3% of the shootings what's the point? How many lives would have to be saved to make it worth your while???? How many children would have to be saved from school shooo tings for their lives to count to you?

If passing laws doesn't prevent crime, and since your jails are full to overflowing, clearly it doesn't, why have any laws at all? They don't work on any crime.
Can citizens own a Lee Enfield in Canada anymore, or no?
Canadians fought in WW2 with guns like that. :dunno:

Hanging and shooting criminals prevents crime. True Story.

Sorry to have to state the obvious.

Last edited:
Look at every landslide, wide margin of Presidential elections and see where there were big margins but slow to call the election.

No other election in history had the level of verifications, and review of ballots that this election had, or the restrictions on what ballots could be counted when. Some states didn't even open the mail in ballots until all of the same day ballots were counted.

Red states closed more than 1000 polling stations in mostly inner city neighbourhoods, in recent years and the additional ballots being cast at the remaining polling stations vastly exceeded previous years time to verify and count.

Last but certainly not least, Trump said for months in advance of the election that the courts would be deciding this election so the states were well prepared to ensure the fairness and integrity of the results submitted, knowing that they would have to withstand judicial scrutiny and defend their results in court. This may have been the single biggest factor in ensuring that the results was honest and correct.

Dumb Donald shot himself in the foot by claiming in advance that the courts would decide the election. All he did was to force the states to go to great lengths to ensure the accuracy and the validity of the results.

Can citizens own a Lee Enfield in Canada anymore, or no?
Canadians fought in WW2 with guns like that. :dunno:

Hanging and shooting criminals prevents crime. True Story.

Sorry to have to state the obvious.

Then why does Canada have 1/7 the rate of murder and substantially lower rates of violent crime than the USA?

Long guns and hunting rifles are not prohibited, high velocity, military style weapons for civilians have been since the Ecole Polytechnique shooting. This seems to be the definitive list of school shootings in Canada. Notice, first off, how rare they are, and how few people have died. Think that high capacity AR weapons aren't a factor?????

Crime in general and gun crime in particular is much more prevalent in the USA. Yes, the criminals here have guns. That's how the cops know they're criminals. Citizens don't need them. When crime spikes in Toronto they have a coordinated early morning bail/parole violation raid across the GTA and toss anyone with an illegal gun in jail. They usually get more than 200 gang bangers in these round ups, and the crime rate drops like stone.

Then why does Canada have 1/7 the rate of murder and substantially lower rates of violent crime than the USA?

Long guns and hunting rifles are not prohibited, high velocity, military style weapons for civilians have been since the Ecole Polytechnique shooting. This seems to be the definitive list of school shootings in Canada. Notice, first off, how rare they are, and how few people have died. Think that high capacity AR weapons aren't a factor?????

Crime in general and gun crime in particular is much more prevalent in the USA. Yes, the criminals here have guns. That's how the cops know they're criminals. Citizens don't need them. When crime spikes in Toronto they have a coordinated early morning bail/parole violation raid across the GTA and toss anyone with an illegal gun in jail. They usually get more than 200 gang bangers in these round ups, and the crime rate drops like stone.
Canadians are pussies by nature, STFU.

iu

Seriously, bitch. Your Prime Minister is the son of Fidel Castro. Ergo you are a retard from retard land, fact!

What's the temp there today? 29? :auiqs.jpg:

Whew, this little pompom act of the fired former president sure has stirred the tea of our rootin'tootin' Yosemite Sams. No?

For example, there is this:

You know, people like you should really should just be eradicated from the face of earth.

Personally, I think it is kinda fun. Sorta like going to a goat-ropin' contest. Yosemite Sams.....squared!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right Wing Religious Nut Jobs............Easily identifiable by their Walmart cammo outfits.....(with) their Chinese made MAGA caps
Poster Smokin's satire is on target. Have you seen some of those RWNJ Yosemite Sams?
They really need to get their camo in Spanx stretchies. The only thing those Kevlar'd MealTeam-6'rs could attack is a Burger King.

IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------

why didn't Trump pardon all the insurrectionists? I never seem to get an answer for this question,
Notably too, the Rightfield media...print, broadcast, blog, etc. ..... have been conspicuously silent about the fired former guy using any of the $200+ million his PAC received from the 'Stop-the-Steal' grift....to post bail for any of those 'patriot' MAGA seditionists? You would think Fox, and OAN, and Gateway Pundit, et al, would be proud of Trump going to bat and putting his money where his mouth is. No?
-----------------------------------------------------------

"No one tried to over throw the government on j6"
Well, of course not!
That MAGAMob wanted to K-E-E-P the Trump government!
And they wished to stop the EC Ballot count in order to KEEP that government then in place, the very one they wanted to stay. Why would they want to 'over throw' it?

Duh!
-------------------------------

Jan. 6 was political tourism, that's all,
Why do so many 'tourists' get such a bad rap?
It seems most everywhere I go I hear the locals complain about tourists.
I don't know why they don't accept 'em.
Look how colorful and engaging they can be. (see below)
010621_capitol_6.jpg

977883307.jpg
210519160508-01-capitol-riot-violence-file-super-tease.jpg

Whew, this little pompom act of the fired former president sure has stirred the tea of our rootin'tootin' Yosemite Sams. No?

Personally, I think it is kinda fun. Sorta like going to a goat-ropin' contest. Yosemite Sams.....squared!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poster Smokin's satire is on target. Have you seen some of those RWNJ Yosemite Sams?
They really need to get their camo in Spanx stretchies. The only thing those Kevlar'd MealTeam-6'rs could attack is a Burger King.

IMHO

Notably too, the Rightfield media...print, broadcast, blog, etc. ..... have been conspicuously silent about the fired former guy using any of the $200+ million his PAC received from the 'Stop-the-Steal' grift....to post bail for any of those 'patriot' MAGA seditionists? You would think Fox, and OAN, and Gateway Pundit, et al, would be proud of Trump going to bat and putting his money where his mouth is. No?

Well, of course not!
And they wished to stop the EC Ballot count in order to KEEP that government then in place, the very one they wanted to stay. Why would they want to 'over throw' it?

Duh!

010621_capitol_6.jpg

977883307.jpg
I like the American flags. And the wall-climbing.

You just don't know how to party, poop.

You just don't know how to party,

I know, I know. Partying has changed so much from when I was young.
I don't even own a single can of bear-spray.
Although, despite my age.....I'm still pretty good with a ball bat.
If I must say so myself.

I know, I know. Partying has changed so much from when I was young.
I don't even own a single can of bear-spray.
Although, despite my age.....I'm still pretty good with a ball bat.
If I must say so myself.
I suppose that was a threat. [Sigh]

If "No Campaigning for me" Biden actually won by 7 million votes? Why could the election not have been called in 2 days?

I get it; You do not have that liberal way of thinking. Somehow you got cheated along the line somewhere.

However, it's not my problem that you're a dumbass non-thinker, but here's the thing: Those that control you and people like you

are making things a problem for me and people like me, and that's not going to work out well for you, or them.
Waaaaaa !

Waaaaaaa !!

mommy mommy Trump didn't lose the dems cheated !

waaaaaa !

I get it, you are a little bitch.
The reality is Trump lost every single court case possible, with Trump appointed judges looking at Trump's pathetic evidence and declaring it not credible at all, and even saying so.

You non-thinkers are just weaklings and little children that can't admit you lost, then you rioted at the Capitol like pathetic trash mothafuckers. And you look stupid as fuck on video running around in combat gear like wanna be bad asses playing dress up.

This whole thing exposed how truly weak and pathetic the modern day republicans are. The little weaklings of America. Little fuckin children, crying like bitches.

IMHO

Well, of course not!

Duh!

010621_capitol_6.jpg

977883307.jpg
The Jan 6th Trump Insurrection was very very peaceful.

If you ignore the first 3 hours of it when the MAGA trash rioted at the Capitol, repeatedly attacked and beat cops, broke into the Capitol, and took over the Capitol by excessive numbers, force, and violence.

Only the modern day republican would deny all of this, when its all on video.

Forum List

Back