Trump Tucked Tail & Ran From Chicago Rally; Cowered in Motel While Surrogate Handled It For Him

in Chicago the CPD cancelled the rally moron.

STILL complete horseshit.

>> A spokesperson for the Chicago Police Department tells ABC7 Eyewitness News the Chicago Police Department did not talk to the Trump campaign or tell them to cancel the event, and that the first police heard was at 6:30 p.m. when they were notified by UIC and Secret Service that the event was canceled.

... n a statement from UIC Police Chief Kevin Booker, he said: "The University of Illinois at Chicago worked with all appropriate agencies to address the security concerns associated with an event of this nature including the Secret Service, Chicago Police Department and Illinois State Police as well as campaign and protest organizers. The vast majority of attendees at today's events exercised their Constitutional rights of free speech and free assembly peacefully. The abrupt announcement of the cancellation of the event created challenges in managing an orderly exit from the Pavilion, which nonetheless, was accomplished with no injuries or arrests." <<
Lying HACK.

well ill be damned. a retarded liberal who can actually use a PC. a first

"...
The abrupt announcement of the cancellation of the event created challenges in managing an orderly exit from the Pavilion, which nonetheless, was accomplished with no injuries or arrests." <<

Apparently yes the police were feeling OK with the event happening. Trump wasn't though. The crowd of liberals scared him so badly he went back to his motel room and sucked his thumb in the fetal position. Tough guy. I've always found that the biggest smack-talkers are in truth the biggest cowards when the chips are actually down.

Can't wait to see him in the Oval Office. Another 4 years wasted on a empty blowhard while our country goes down the drain..

Who told the surrogate to tell everyone else the rally was called off? He was giving out instructions in a position of safety, just like the president would do in a state of national emergency.

The difference being this wasn't a national emergency. It was a whiny left protest. If Trump doesn't have the balls to face off with that, we're doomed.

Tough guy went and told a buddy to go out and deal with his mess after he helped make it. He failed at that level. Putin and ISIS will eat him for breakfast..

"...
The abrupt announcement of the cancellation of the event created challenges in managing an orderly exit from the Pavilion, which nonetheless, was accomplished with no injuries or arrests." <<

Apparently yes the police were feeling OK with the event happening. Trump wasn't though. The crowd of liberals scared him so badly he went back to his motel room and sucked his thumb in the fetal position. Tough guy. I've always found that the biggest smack-talkers are in truth the biggest cowards when the chips are actually down.

Can't wait to see him in the Oval Office. Another 4 years wasted on a empty blowhard while our country goes down the drain..

490.gif
529.gif

^^ You're going to have to be more specific "namvet" or nobody will take you seriously...not even your nice little distracting laugh emogies hiding the fact that you have nothing to say...

^^ You're going to have to be more specific "namvet" or nobody will take you seriously...not even your nice little distracting laugh emogies hiding the fact that you have nothing to say...

kid your a great comedian. i can make a fortune off you
Still no comment of substance. Did it make Trump look stronger or weaker to be hiding in a motel room and having someone else come to the podium of his Chicago event to cancel it? Answer.

kid your a great comedian. i can make a fortune off you
Still no comment of substance. Did it make Trump look stronger or weaker to be hiding in a motel room and having someone else come to the podium of his Chicago event to cancel it? Answer.

prove it. and you can't. you and these other clowns are shootin' in the dark with no evidence to back you up. just blow holes. personally i think your in the motel playing with your pecker.
get a job

what's the name, address and phone of this alleged motel AND a photo

document Trumps name on the ledger

photos showing him IN the motel his arrival and departure. BE SPECIFIC !!!!!

no if and's buts or maybes. no hair up the neck shit. sold concrete proof

You sure make funny demands for an asshat who just got his ass handed to him in post 60. :lol:

You sure make funny demands for an asshat who just got his ass handed to him in post 60. :lol:

you can't prove it can you asshat. liar im finished with you

Last edited:

you can't prove can you asshat. liar im finished with you

You were finished before you started. I dispatched you this morning.

Jeeves, see that our ass-guest is served....

platter.jpg

you can't prove can you asshat. liar im finished with you

You were finished before you started. I dispatched you this morning.

Jeeves, see that our ass-guest is served....

platter.jpg

oh you want a piece a ass i see. looks like you were caught. on tape

tell us pogo stick what was her name??

times up. obviously there was no motel this is all BS from you children. i got no time for babies i have much bigger fish to fry

somebody tell pogo stick to quit wackin' off warts on the face ya know

Forum List

Back