Trump Tucked Tail & Ran From Chicago Rally; Cowered in Motel While Surrogate Handled It For Him

First you need to read the entire 1st page of this, paying close attention to the links in post #10. The Real Reason For the Left Inciting Near-Riot In Chicago: Getting Trump MORE votes...?

Then, if you want to pull off Ohio and Florida against Trump, start spinning how he is MORE LIKE the left than different from them. Hell, Hillary would probably have more balls to come to the podium and cancel her own rally instead of cowering behind a curtain or in a hotel room.

After all, when the shit hit the fan Mr. "Tough and closes the deal" ran for his hotel room clutching his teddy bear while a surrogate had to nut up for him and deal with the crowd...

Look at all the Trump supporters looking all around for their fearless leader who can't be found when things get tough..:

Can't wait to see what he'll do when Putin's army starts to march..

liar

I guess he should have pulled off his jacket and beat the protesters to a pulp. Then you would have said Trump goes crazy against protester.
No, if you read the OP I imparted that Trump should have had the nuts to come out and address his people and tell them that the event had been cancelled. Instead, we hear he was hiding in his hotel room. You added the rest. Shows where your mind is at.

The point is if Trump gets cold feet addressing a protest, what's he going to do facing Putin or "Chin-A" as he always likes to call it..? I guess if he ever talks to Putin he'll have to be enclosed in a plexiglass cage so he doesn't get his feelings hurt..

First you need to read the entire 1st page of this, paying close attention to the links in post #10. The Real Reason For the Left Inciting Near-Riot In Chicago: Getting Trump MORE votes...?

Then, if you want to pull off Ohio and Florida against Trump, start spinning how he is MORE LIKE the left than different from them. Hell, Hillary would probably have more balls to come to the podium and cancel her own rally instead of cowering behind a curtain or in a hotel room.

After all, when the shit hit the fan Mr. "Tough and closes the deal" ran for his hotel room clutching his teddy bear while a surrogate had to nut up for him and deal with the crowd...

Look at all the Trump supporters looking all around for their fearless leader who can't be found when things get tough..:

You are an idiot

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
in Chicago the CPD cancelled the rally moron. let's see if he takes off here.

flatlined.jpg

the liberal brain

What's funny is that in Missouri tonight Trump was mocking Bernie Sanders for backing off the microphone when a couple protesters got up on stage.

Trump ran away from his entire rally because of imagined threats.

What, did you want him to go all Rambo on those kids? Like this?

rambo-o.gif

What's funny is that in Missouri tonight Trump was mocking Bernie Sanders for backing off the microphone when a couple protesters got up on stage.

prove it

It isn't often we agree NYcarbineer, but on this point we do.

What, did you want him to go all Rambo on those kids?

No, those are your words. I said in the OP I thought it was pathetic that Trump didn't show to CANCEL his own event. He ran to a hotel and had a surrogate do it for him. How is he going to be commander in chief, you know "such a great..you know...I'm gonna be such a great commander in chief..like nothing you've ever seen!".. if he can't even manage to come to a podium surrounded by secret service to cancel an event because of a lefty protest?

ISIS has a whole lot bigger payload than a bunch of fruities trucked in from San Francisco to wave signs and flip middle fingers..

Did you see how Donny pissed his pants today when some guy got close to his stage?

He was shaking like a leaf afterward.

Big pussy.

Did you see how Donny pissed his pants today when some guy got close to his stage?

He was shaking like a leaf afterward.

Big pussy.
Yup. The guy almost wet his pants. I can't wait to sleep tight when he's commander in chief..

No, those are your words. I said in the OP I thought it was pathetic that Trump didn't show to CANCEL his own event.

Wow. Um. Let's see...Ah, yes.

You're looking for the smallest things to get upset about over Trump. I'm sure you saw what happened in Dayton today. Or would you rather him risk his safety all for saying "hey guys, I regret to inform you the rally has been canceled."

How childish can you be?

Trump Tucked Tail & Ran From Chicago Rally; Cowered in Motel While Surrogate Handled It For Him

He sure did. Now when has he ever done that before?

For the answer to that, let's go to our correspondents, Megyn Kelly, David Duke and a bald eagle.

He ran to a hotel and had a surrogate do it for him. How is he going to be commander in chief, you know "such a great..you know...I'm gonna be such a great commander in chief..like nothing you've ever seen!".

Hmm. I'm sure that previous presidents had surrogates do things when they were overseas doing business. And they never went into the middle of war zones. It seems to me you begrudge him of his safety.

Oh by the way, why do you think a president has his own cabinet? They are people whom he trusts to carry out other functions of the government. A good CiC will handle his own duties and let his surrogates take care of the rest. He's not the omnipresident.

Last edited:
if he can't even manage to come to a podium surrounded by secret service to cancel an event because of a lefty protest?

Okay, you go run for president in 2020, see how well you fare with the positions you take on this board.

Trump knows these are paid protesters as well as everyone. some left wing idiot with more money than brains. add to it these protest add to Trumps rating and popularity. over 70% of the country approve of him. these protest will put him over the top. especially since Cruz and Rubio are liberals nighty night children

Look, Trump was scared that one of the limp wrists in the mouthy crowd might rainbow glitter bomb his comb-over. You know how hard it is for a delicate man to get his hair "just right"! :lmao:
Do you know how adolescent you have become?

Hmm. I'm sure that previous presidents had surrogates do things when they were overseas doing business. And they never went into the middle of war zones. It seems to me you begrudge him of his safety.

FAIL. Trump was in town on purpose to attend the rally he himself set up. Your analogy would be like Obama arranging to meet with Putin in the Oval Office, finding out Putin was mad at him that day, and sending in Michelle instead while he was hiding down the hall in a broom closet shaking with fear.

Oh, I'm sure we'll be just fine with Mr. Instigate-and-run running the joint in this day and age...

...NOT...

Trump reminds me of this kid we knew growing up. He was always shouting threats and saying how awesome he was to everyone, insulting people and acting tough. But the minute anyone challenged him for real, the kid ran running to his daddy and mommy who then took over for the spoiled brat and busted everyone for being "mean to him".. Crybully. Trump will get along with the left just fine. Maybe it's this affinity and shared outlook why Trump has always backed democrats over the years during various elections. Oh, wait...that's right. Trumps a "conservative"....I always forget that..

Last edited:
FAIL. Trump was in town on purpose to attend the rally he himself set up. Your analogy would be like Obama arranging to meet with Putin in the Oval Office, finding out Putin was mad at him that day, and sending in Michelle instead while he was hiding down the hall in a broom closet shaking with fear.

Oh, I'm sure we'll be just fine with this guy running the joint in this day and age...

...NOT...

Do you live for making up conspiracies? Because you clearly are here.

I used to be a kook like you, but then I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Forum List

Back