Trump Tucked Tail & Ran From Chicago Rally; Cowered in Motel While Surrogate Handled It For Him

Do you live for making up conspiracies? Because you clearly are here.

I used to be a kook like you, but then I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.

Who announced the rally was called off? Trump or a surrogate? Where was Trump while this was going on, at the podium or at a hotel in town?

Not a conspiracy theory. That's how it went down.

Oooh too scary for the big bad Donny Trump!

He folded up like a paper doll and ran. The girl in the crowd wasn't afraid to break up the "terribly scary fight" while Donny hid away trembling..

Meanwhile at the Sanders rally across town, unity and sanity prevails.
Land Land | User Clip | C-SPAN.org
What's funny is that in Missouri tonight Trump was mocking Bernie Sanders for backing off the microphone when a couple protesters got up on stage.

Trump ran away from his entire rally because of imagined threats.
Trump is also afraid to debate Sanders. What a wuss.
Fox News Almost Hosted a Trump/Sanders Debate, But Trump Backed Out

Who announced the rally was called off? Trump or a surrogate? Where was Trump while this was going on, at the podium or at a hotel in town?

Who told the surrogate to tell everyone else the rally was called off? He was giving out instructions in a position of safety, just like the president would do in a state of national emergency.

Who told the surrogate to tell everyone else the rally was called off? He was giving out instructions in a position of safety, just like the president would do in a state of national emergency.

the CPD called it off

Someone tried to charge the stage yesterday...Trump looked like he was scared shitless. His protectors surrounded him, and he hid behind them like the coward that he is. Big talk, no balls.

Someone tried to charge the stage yesterday...Trump looked like he was scared shitless. His protectors surrounded him, and he hid behind them like the coward that he is. Big talk, no balls.
Exactly the same thing Bernie, Hillary and Obama would do. Your point?

If you watched the latest attack by a left wing liberal, whatever happened. Did you see Trump's reaction? He didn't back down and he didn't cower. It looked like to me he was ready to go after the guy.

That same thing happens to Mrs Tulza Clinton of Obama and they would be in serious need of a new depends.

the CPD called it off
Link. Trump is taking credit for canceling the event. The CPD claims they did not suggest the event should be cancelled.

news.yahoo.com/video/chicago-police-deny-cancelling-trump-042741070,html

If you watched the latest attack by a left wing liberal, whatever happened. Did you see Trump's reaction? He didn't back down and he didn't cower. It looked like to me he was ready to go after the guy.

That same thing happens to Mrs Tulza Clinton of Obama and they would be in serious need of a new depends.
Hillary would stroke out and have to be hospitalized.

the CPD called it off
False. Trump called it off.

lie. the CPD

BS, BS BS. The SS surrounded him and he didn't look one bit scared. He went on with his speech. I thought he was going to go after the guy. I don't blame him for being startled by another left wing protesters.

Oooh too scary for the big bad Donny Trump!

He folded up like a paper doll and ran.

What comparable situation did Hilary or Barack face? (Hilary's lie about bullets in Bosnia does not count).

You're kidding? Mrs Tulza Clinton faced sniper fire in Bosnia. With her daughter in tow. An amazing display of courage. Read about it in my signature link.

Hillary would stroke out and have to be hospitalized.

Another stroke for Mrs Tulza Clinton would not be good.

483867763.jpg

18k2rz18r5spopng.png

Bozo sleeps with a night lite

in Chicago the CPD cancelled the rally moron.

STILL complete horseshit.

>> A spokesperson for the Chicago Police Department tells ABC7 Eyewitness News the Chicago Police Department did not talk to the Trump campaign or tell them to cancel the event, and that the first police heard was at 6:30 p.m. when they were notified by UIC and Secret Service that the event was canceled.

... n a statement from UIC Police Chief Kevin Booker, he said: "The University of Illinois at Chicago worked with all appropriate agencies to address the security concerns associated with an event of this nature including the Secret Service, Chicago Police Department and Illinois State Police as well as campaign and protest organizers. The vast majority of attendees at today's events exercised their Constitutional rights of free speech and free assembly peacefully. The abrupt announcement of the cancellation of the event created challenges in managing an orderly exit from the Pavilion, which nonetheless, was accomplished with no injuries or arrests." <<
Lying HACK.

Forum List

Back