Trump tweet about Scottish golf course an 'invitation to graft'

but you are a Republican & Republicans want to destroy the planet so, why in Hell would you care?

LMAO now Republicans "want to destroy the planet". :auiqs.jpg:You people have lost it, seek professional therapy and meds. :auiqs.jpg:
Did your master take away clean air and water protections ??? IMO his hate for Obama made him do that

Its your Dem run cities who have obliterated the environment and SPEW unimaginable volumes of garbage, toxins, pollution, and routinely spill hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. Ouch, that was a beat down. :auiqs.jpg:

Ethics by a government agency is no ethics at all.
Irrelevant. Ethical arguments stand on their own. What you are saying is stupid and wrong,and I ignored the rest of your useless post. You don't get to say something so stupid and irrelevant, and then keep talking.
Oh honey, we all know you know nothing about "ethical"..any more than you would ever be able to correctly identify "wrong" or "stupid" or "useless" hahaha.

And yes, they do get to say stupid irrelevant things, if they should ever choose to do so. The proof of that is that we allow you to say stupid and irrelevant things.

Ethics by a government agency is no ethics at all.
Irrelevant. Ethical arguments stand on their own. What you are saying is stupid and wrong,and I ignored the rest of your useless post. You don't get to say something so stupid and irrelevant, and then keep talking.
touch a nerve, did I?

In today's hyperpartisan, divide at all costs, environment, the partisanship of the person making the statements is very relevant.

Ethical arguments do stand on their own. The problem is, a leftist/progressive doesn't know what an ethical argument is, let alone making a valid one. You see, in order to have some kind of credibility in ethics, one must first demonstrate a moral compass that does not stem from ideology.

Oh, i didn't know Obama owned part of GM, dickweed.

That's because you are a Dem ignoramus.

No, it is because Obama did NOT own part of GM...no matter how many times you lie about it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama stole a huge share of GM from the rightful owners, via government threats of retaliation. Then gifted it to the GM unions, who vote and contribute gobs of money to Obama and the Dem's. You are either an ignorant moron or intentionally dishonest.
Obama gifted your brain, Trumptard. You're another right wing anti union fucktard. Still drooling down your chin over the past weekends CPAC sideshow of Trump cult halfwits?

How long before you knuckleheads start claiming Dear Leader Trump is another Son Of God?

Oh, i didn't know Obama owned part of GM, dickweed.

That's because you are a Dem ignoramus.

No, it is because Obama did NOT own part of GM...no matter how many times you lie about it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama stole a huge share of GM from the rightful owners, via government threats of retaliation. Then gifted it to the GM unions, who vote and contribute gobs of money to Obama and the Dem's. You are either an ignorant moron or intentionally dishonest.
Obama gifted your brain, Trumptard. You're another right wing anti union fucktard. Still drooling down your chin over the past weekends CPAC sideshow of Trump cult halfwits?

How long before you knuckleheads start claiming Dear Leader Trump is another Son Of God?

^^^ the truth triggers another leftwit.

Blah blah. More outrage du jour.

The left were not concerned when the Clintons amassed a $2 billion dollar slush fund, but wet themselves when Trump says he owns a cool golf course in Scotland. Talk about faux rage.

The Clintons have a worldwide 5-star rated charity with an excellent reputation among the NGO’s and GO’s they work with.

In stark contrast to the Trump Foundation which has been shut down for illegal activities and their Directors barred from holding similar offices on other charities for life.

Blah blah. More outrage du jour.

The left were not concerned when the Clintons amassed a $2 billion dollar slush fund, but wet themselves when Trump says he owns a cool golf course in Scotland. Talk about faux rage.

The Clintons have a worldwide 5-star rated charity with an excellent reputation among the NGO’s and GO’s they work with.

In stark contrast to the Trump Foundation which has been shut down for illegal activities and their Directors barred from holding similar offices on other charities for life.

:auiqs.jpg:

touch a nerve, did I?
Nope, you just tried to change the subject to something irrelevant. So I pointed it out and ignored everything else you said.

the code of ethics is written down. This guy didn't write it or invent it. Whoever assumes the office he once held merely follows it

You research it and then present your results.
And spoon feed it to you? Why, because you're too lazy to do it yourself?, No. I am not the one who is confused and utterly ignorant of all of this. You are.
It's your claim. You support it. Don't you dumbasses understand that we are not going to do your research for you? If you can't post the evidence, then shut the fuck up.

And spoon feed it to you? Why, because you're too lazy to do it yourself?, No. I am not the one who is confused and utterly ignorant of all of this. You are.
It's your claim. You support it. Don't you dumbasses understand that we are not going to do your research for you? If you can't post the evidence, then shut the fuck up.

You've never researched anything in your entire life, and you don't read the links we post.

A tweet in which Donald Trump extolled the virtues of his golf course near Aberdeen was “shameless, corrupt and repugnant”, a leading US ethics expert said.
The president sent the tweet in the early hours of Saturday. He later went on to deliver a rambling, controversial and sometimes obscene speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, near Washington.

“Very proud of perhaps the greatest golf course anywhere in the world,” Trump wrote, embedding a Trump Organization tweet in praise of Trump International Scotland, the Aberdeenshire course he opened in 2012. “Also, furthers UK relationship!”

How is this ok ? How can you use your office to promote your own business interests ? Dont you have laws preventing this ?
Who is this leading ethics expert? Name the name and let's see what his politics is.

What you stupid clowns fail to realize is that ethics aren’t partisan. Either you have a conflict of interest or you don’t. It doesn’t depend d on which party you support.

A tweet in which Donald Trump extolled the virtues of his golf course near Aberdeen was “shameless, corrupt and repugnant”, a leading US ethics expert said.
The president sent the tweet in the early hours of Saturday. He later went on to deliver a rambling, controversial and sometimes obscene speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, near Washington.

“Very proud of perhaps the greatest golf course anywhere in the world,” Trump wrote, embedding a Trump Organization tweet in praise of Trump International Scotland, the Aberdeenshire course he opened in 2012. “Also, furthers UK relationship!”

How is this ok ? How can you use your office to promote your own business interests ? Dont you have laws preventing this ?
Who is this leading ethics expert? Name the name and let's see what his politics is.

What you stupid clowns fail to realize is that ethics aren’t partisan. Either you have a conflict of interest or you don’t. It doesn’t depend d on which party you support.
When leftwingers use the term "ethics," they mean what can they use to smear a Republican.

You've never researched anything in your entire life, and you don't read the links we post.
He would struggle to spell "research".

Forum List

Back