🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Twitter: I Ordered Homeland Security To Step Up Extreme Vetting--No More Political Correctness

Why the terrorists don't attack new Zealand? South Korea? South Africa? Switzerland? Ukraine ?
Why always the US, France and the U.K?

Why the terrorists don't attack new Zealand? South Korea? South Africa? Switzerland? Ukraine ?

Really easy, it is every civilized Western country that has changed their immigration laws to allow savages from Muslim countries.

Really easy, it is every country that has changed their immigration laws to allow savages from Muslim countries.
The countries that I mentioned most have Muslims in them. Try again.

^ Not going to post vids of savage Muslims around the world attacking Westerners but they are easily found.

As far as South Africa, take a guess! Their trucks would be carjacked first of all. :p

Great News! It's time to end political correctness when it comes to vetting these vile brown type people called Muslims. After constant attacks on our citizens over and over, it's time to realize that none of them can be trusted due to their Islamic beliefs. They can't adapt to Western society. Their ideology and love for their beloved pedophile Mohammed prevents it. Wise up my American Christian citizens of White European heritage, Muslims want you dead. Stop being politically correct when it comes to them. Profile every Muslim you see. Don't feel bad for doing it. Why? Be cause it's patriotic and just. And always remember, DIEversity kills.

Crackdow: POTUS Trump Orders DHS To Strengthen Extreme Vetting Following Manhattan Terror Attack

Steve is correct....Trump should issue an executive order authorizing the deportation and incarceration of all Muslims from the United States

At that point Trump should be impeached or arms should be up against the dictator. Americans will not stand for this. Worth noting that the Las Vegas shooter was not Muslim.

Great News! It's time to end political correctness when it comes to vetting these vile type brown people called Muslims. After constant attacks on our citizens over and over, it's time to realize that none of them can be trusted due to their Islamic beliefs. They can't adapt to Western society. Their ideology and love for their beloved pedophile Mohammed prevents it. Wise up my American Christian citizens of White European heritage, Muslims want you dead. Stop being politically correct when it comes to them. Profile every Muslim you see. Don't feel bad for doing it. Why? Be cause it's patriotic and just. And always remember, DIEversity kills.

Crackdow: POTUS Trump Orders DHS To Strengthen Extreme Vetting Following Manhattan Terror Attack

Christian bigotry. The fact is that Muslims are Americans. You are the racist and it is people like you that we need to get rid of.

Christian bigotry. The fact is that Muslims are Americans. You are the racist and it is people like you that we need to get rid of.

Some filthy savage low IQ Muslim who entered the USA via a Ted "The Swimmer" Kennedy law (that his handlers told him to enact) that violates all common sense is not an American. That is an invader. A ticking time bomb.

Be careful as pushing this too far can become unconstitutional and against peoples human rights. Also be extra careful as people that hate the religious in the future can take over power and do the same too you...Don't let them have "caselaw" to do so.

80-year-old granny?

Depends on the Granny

Granny-Clampett-shotgun.jpg

It's a major failure for Trump....NYC didn't have a major attack since 9/11...weak very weak president.

It's a major failure for Trump....NYC didn't have a major attack since 9/11...weak very weak president.

The Donald did everything he could. Focus your hatred on the democrat politicians, attorney generals and judges, Homosexual Hollywood, Limp Wristed Academia who facilitated the terrorist attack.

The Donald did everything he could. Focus your hatred on the democrat politicians, attorney generals and judges, Homosexual Hollywood, Limp Wristed Academia who facilitated the terrorist attack.
Nope he didn't do his job to protect innocent lives....it happened under his watch...the terrorists waited 16 years, till a weak president took office to strike NYC.

Nope he didn't his job to protect innocent lives....happened under his watch...the terrorists waited 16 years, till a weak president took office to strike NYC.

You seem unfamiliar with the ethnic group that runs NYC and NY state. :p

Muslims are raping the shit out of White women in Switzerland and Sweden.

Nope he didn't do his job to protect innocent lives....it happened under his watch...the terrorists waited 16 years, till a weak president took office to strike NYC.
The guy came here in 2010 under Obama's dangerous 'Diversity VISA' program. It wasn't Trumps fault.

Japanese dude tells (sub-titled) it like it is in Sweden. Total disaster letting filthy Muslim savages in. Then the filthy savages attack the humans. Folks the savages are mutants, these are not humans. These mutants exist because of generations or incest, rape and worship of Allah only in the hopes Allah rewards them for disrupting Western civilization, raping and assaulting Westerners

Last edited:
Great News! It's time to end political correctness when it comes to vetting these vile brown type people called Muslims. After constant attacks on our citizens over and over, it's time to realize that none of them can be trusted due to their Islamic beliefs. They can't adapt to Western society. Their ideology and love for their beloved pedophile Mohammed prevents it. Wise up my American Christian citizens of White European heritage, Muslims want you dead. Stop being politically correct when it comes to them. Profile every Muslim you see. Don't feel bad for doing it. Why? Be cause it's patriotic and just. And always remember, DIEversity kills.

Yeah, end political correctness, you're black we'll call you a "fucking kneegrow", if you're an Injun we'll call you "a fucking alcoholic" and if you're white we'll call you "sexy beast", yeah, we get it, racists don't like political correctness because with PC they can't twist things to make themselves look better.
lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

The problem with your little thing you copied from somewhere else is that I've studied far right groups and I've seen it.

Far-right groups hate PC because PC prevents them from being racist. So don't send bullshit my way as if I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's not against the law to be a racist.

It's not against the law to use racial slurs.

What's your fucking problem?
Yes, being a racist and using racist slurs at times can be against the law.

Grow up.

Yeah, end political correctness, you're black we'll call you a "fucking kneegrow", if you're an Injun we'll call you "a fucking alcoholic" and if you're white we'll call you "sexy beast", yeah, we get it, racists don't like political correctness because with PC they can't twist things to make themselves look better.
lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

The problem with your little thing you copied from somewhere else is that I've studied far right groups and I've seen it.

Far-right groups hate PC because PC prevents them from being racist. So don't send bullshit my way as if I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's not against the law to be a racist.

It's not against the law to use racial slurs.

What's your fucking problem?
Yes, being a racist and using racist slurs at times can be against the law.

Grow up.

No it's not. Being a racist is part of your beliefs. I can believe whatever
I want and no Jaboni or Jaboni lover will ever tell me I can't.

Steve is correct....Trump should issue an executive order authorizing the deportation and incarceration of all Muslims from the United States
The hell with the 1st Amendment! This is MERICA!

Forum List

Back