🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Twitter: I Ordered Homeland Security To Step Up Extreme Vetting--No More Political Correctness

Great News! It's time to end political correctness when it comes to vetting these vile brown type people called Muslims. After constant attacks on our citizens over and over, it's time to realize that none of them can be trusted due to their Islamic beliefs. They can't adapt to Western society. Their ideology and love for their beloved pedophile Mohammed prevents it. Wise up my American Christian citizens of White European heritage, Muslims want you dead. Stop being politically correct when it comes to them. Profile every Muslim you see. Don't feel bad for doing it. Why? Be cause it's patriotic and just. And always remember, DIEversity kills.

Crackdow: POTUS Trump Orders DHS To Strengthen Extreme Vetting Following Manhattan Terror Attack

Yeah, end political correctness, you're black we'll call you a "fucking kneegrow", if you're an Injun we'll call you "a fucking alcoholic" and if you're white we'll call you "sexy beast", yeah, we get it, racists don't like political correctness because with PC they can't twist things to make themselves look better.
lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

The problem with your little thing you copied from somewhere else is that I've studied far right groups and I've seen it.

Far-right groups hate PC because PC prevents them from being racist. So don't send bullshit my way as if I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's not against the law to be a racist.

It's not against the law to use racial slurs.

What's your fucking problem?
Good thing for all those trumpanzees, eh?

Yeah, end political correctness, you're black we'll call you a "fucking kneegrow", if you're an Injun we'll call you "a fucking alcoholic" and if you're white we'll call you "sexy beast", yeah, we get it, racists don't like political correctness because with PC they can't twist things to make themselves look better.
lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

The problem with your little thing you copied from somewhere else is that I've studied far right groups and I've seen it.

Far-right groups hate PC because PC prevents them from being racist. So don't send bullshit my way as if I don't know what I'm talking about.

It's not against the law to be a racist.

It's not against the law to use racial slurs.

What's your fucking problem?
Yes, being a racist and using racist slurs at times can be against the law.

Grow up.

No it's not. Being a racist is part of your beliefs. I can believe whatever
I want and no Jaboni or Jaboni lover will ever tell me I can't.
Of course, being racist and using racist slurs can be against the law. That you don't like it means nothing.

Being politically incorrect does not allow you to trample on people's rights. It also shows the fallacy of Trump's travel ban. He did not come from a country on the list. Also if he was radicalized after he came to this country it means no amount of vetting will work. Many native born whites from the US and Europe have been radicalized. We need to figure out how to fight this radicalization. Law enforcement in this case will not work.

It's a major failure for Trump....NYC didn't have a major attack since 9/11...weak very weak president.
Were you about to explain to us what Trump didn't do that he should have?

Or are you completely at a loss to describe any legal thing Trump could have done at all, so you decided to bash him anyway?

Being politically incorrect does not allow you to trample on people's rights. It also shows the fallacy of Trump's travel ban. He did not come from a country on the list. Also if he was radicalized after he came to this country it means no amount of vetting will work. Many native born whites from the US and Europe have been radicalized. We need to figure out how to fight this radicalization. Law enforcement in this case will not work.
Being a Muslim American I've been telling this forever.
US uncondinational backing of Israel.
The occupation of Iraq and the interference with other regimes in the area will make it easy for the filthy sick minded to recruit terrorists.

The two lower court judges that blocked our presidents ability to protect Americans on their own soil should be removed from the bench.
Thankfully the Founders put an impeachment process for judges. Time to use it. These judges are violating their Article IV, Section 4 to protect the United States against invasion (this clause applies to all who swear to uphold the Constitution...including judges). It was placed in Article IV so that it applies to all elected and appointed US government officials, not just Article II officers (executive).

Forum List

Back