trump uninvited Eagles and the Eagles responded

If the Eagles want to make disrespecting the flag, veterans and police a centerpiece issue for their team, that is their choice.

They aren't disrespecting our military or veterans. The military swears their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. As a retired member of the U.S. Navy, I'm kinda happy that they felt secure enough in their 1st Amendment rights to exercise them. Part of the reason I spent over 20 years in the Navy.
So Trump has first amendment rights too correct?

If the Eagles want to make disrespecting the flag, veterans and police a centerpiece issue for their team, that is their choice.
MM, those sellout nigga's adore Trump, Trump just needs an obstruction, that's all
200w.webp

tenor.gif

No one wants to BE seem with the Great (weak) Orange Lying Criminal DOUCHE!

We know IT'S a COWARD around birds.

d6ad1ebbe33000b1b760698024aac328.gif

An eagle scares him and then he says he would be willing to run unarmed into a school during a mass shooting. Rambo the Magnificent....:ack-1:

Celebrities, which athletes are, hate Trump by in large. Guess what? The majority of Americans don’t care.

Actually....the majority of Americans didn't vote for His Orangeness....

Celebrities, which athletes are, hate Trump by in large. Guess what? The majority of Americans don’t care.

So you think the majority of Americans who didn’t vote for Trump didn’t do so because of celebrity opinion?

Since they weren't going to go anyway, why is being disinvited important.

Exactly. The Eagles accepted and then changed their minds. Trump uninvited them and then the Eagles whine like little bitches. Go figure. This is why Liberalism is a disease.

So you think the majority of Americans who didn’t vote for Trump didn’t do so because of celebrity opinion?

I think the majority of the Americans who didn't vote for him recognized a carnival barking charlatan when they saw him. Many who did vote for him did so because the great white America they grew up with is slipping away. The Great American Mistake will not change that.

White America IS slipping away....

I think the majority of the Americans who didn't vote for him recognized a carnival barking charlatan when they saw him. Many who did vote for him did so because the great white America they grew up with is slipping away. The Great American Mistake will not change that.

Erruh...Hillary is a whitey too. So are Stein and Johnson.

Nothing but whities to choose from.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Most Americans, and particularly intelligent Americans, aren’t influenced by what celebrities think, correct?

Since they weren't going to go anyway, why is being disinvited important.

Exactly. The Eagles accepted and then changed their minds. Trump uninvited them and then the Eagles whine like little bitches. Go figure. This is why Liberalism is a disease.

Why do you say they whined? Most of them weren't going anyway.

The Liar in Chief has to have it his way or no way. He is an embarrassment to this country.

You elected a white supremacist...

Your whitey lost get over it.

Your whitey lost get over it.

Nothing rhymes with Orange....

They aren't disrespecting our military or veterans. The military swears their oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, both foreign and domestic. As a retired member of the U.S. Navy, I'm kinda happy that they felt secure enough in their 1st Amendment rights to exercise them. Part of the reason I spent over 20 years in the Navy.
Thank you for your service. There are many veterans and non veterans who disagree with you. If the kneelers want to protest the police (or whatever it is they are protesting) then they can go to a park on their time, hoist a flag and kneel. Don't force people who paid a lot of money to watch a demonstration which is offensive to many in attendance.

Thank you for your service. There are many veterans and non veterans who disagree with you. If the kneelers want to protest the police (or whatever it is they are protesting) then they can go to a park on their time, hoist a flag and kneel. Don't force people who paid a lot of money to watch a demonstration which is offensive to many in attendance.

Wait....I thought they paid the money to watch the game! All these years....I have been watching the game instead of the National Anthem.

Geeesshhj....all those hours wasted....

Forum List

Back