Trump Unveils School Safety Plan Libs Will Hate and Vets Will Love

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
I think it's a great idea. Especially if the vets and cops have had kids in those school systems. Give them something personal for a purpose.

Putting vets and law enforcement into the classroom is, for those who want to strengthen our ability to prevent such attacks, a stroke of genius. For liberals, who think that the answer is to jettison the Second Amendment as much as humanly possible, this is going to be horrifying.

For Donald Trump, that sounds like music to his ears. The fact that Betsy DeVos is involved is just an added bonus.

More @ Trump Unveils School Safety Plan Libs Will Hate and Vets Will Love

Seize guns and ammo, stricter background checks, $50 million to schools, and steer vets towards teaching? Sounds good to me, you partisan bitch.

Seize guns and ammo, stricter background checks, $50 million to schools, and steer vets towards teaching? Sounds good to me, you partisan bitch.

Sounds like you have a plan to stop law abiding citizens, so now what do you have in mind to stop the criminals.
This should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you have a plan to stop law abiding citizens, so now what do you have in mind to stop the criminals.
This should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunh? Please clarify.

Forum List

Back