Trump used sexist words. Hillary is married to a serial rapist

.... it was Hillary's husband who's the serial rapist (not her)

That's what i said, you %$#@#.
Fuckyou.gif

Every time the Clinton camp tries to out mudball the Donald, they end up wearing more mud at the end of the fight.

If this election is about who treated innocent women worse, the Clintons lose...

Every time the Clinton camp tries to out mudball the Donald, they end up wearing more mud at the end of the fight.

If this election is about who treated innocent women worse, the Clintons lose...

what i'd like to do is single one out just for a day, tell that person, okay, for the next 24 hours you're going to be continuously accused of racism, sexism, you name it. and everything you say will be twisted and distorted by spinning it into ''hate speech''. and maybe after the day is done, that hillary supporter will have an idea of what it's been like to be a conservative over the past decade, suffering the constant avalanche of insults and false accusations, and for what, because the conservative wants lower taxes and balanced budget, not really too much to ask for. so, at long last, people are sick of that treatment, it's time to ram the trump wall up somebody's ass until they scream in pain.

Let's see, Donald Trump apologized for his words and promises to be a better man tomorrow. Believe him or not, he admitted what he did and vows to try and do better. When will Hillary admit she denied Ambassador Stevens security and after he was killed, she lied that a video was to blame?

Here's a brain teaser. Which candidate seems more likely to learn from their mistakes?

Hillary did none of the above, as cited by 7 Benghazi Investigations, all of which say that what you posted here is a lie.

Here's a brain teaser, when are you going to learn not to lie?
I'm lying? Really? Wasn't it through the Benghazi investigations that we learned Stevens repeatedly asked for more security? And that he didn't get it? I don't know about you but I remember Hillary telling us it was a video. You saying I've got lying ears?!

No he didn't ask for more security. There were requests to complete security upgrades to the compound, a number of which were completed in the months preceding the attack. Why don't you try actually reading these reports instead of the right-wing talking points and lies.

Ambassador Stevens was warned not to go to Benghazi but chose to do so anyway.

Also, there were interviews with those attacking the compound which said it was a video. You expected them to know instantly what was going on, and flail Hillary because initially there was confusion.

Why didn't you go after Reagan after 241 Marines were slaughtered because he was too cheap to put security up around the hotel where they were billeted. Or the 7 embassy attacks under Bush - why no investigations of those.

There were fewer embassy attacks or deaths under Obama than under W, but instead you pillory the Democrats, while not a whisper when attacks occur under Republicans. Odd sense of priortity you have.
I read the transcripts. That's how I know you are grossly mistaken. Hillary told the parents of the men killed that she would see to it that the video guy would pay. Are the parents lying too?

Speaking of spewing talking points. What does embassy attacks under other presidents have to do with it? RR and W are not running for POTUS, Hillary is. You are so blinded by your mindless partisan loyalty, you can't stay on topic.

One parents remembered her saying it. Others said she didn't say it. Who's right. It's certainly not in the tape of the event.

You still haven't answered the questions about all of the embassy attacks prior to Benghazi. The ones you continue to ignore. The ones you didn't bother to investigate even once.

Why do you care so much about these deaths, and none of the 7 attacks under Bush.

Let's see, Donald Trump apologized for his words and promises to be a better man tomorrow. Believe him or not, he admitted what he did and vows to try and do better. When will Hillary admit she denied Ambassador Stevens security and after he was killed, she lied that a video was to blame?

Here's a brain teaser. Which candidate seems more likely to learn from their mistakes?

Hillary did none of the above, as cited by 7 Benghazi Investigations, all of which say that what you posted here is a lie.

I'm lying? Really? Wasn't it through the Benghazi investigations that we learned Stevens repeatedly asked for more security? And that he didn't get it? I don't know about you but I remember Hillary telling us it was a video. You saying I've got lying ears?!

When - right after it happened? That is what initial news reports said. They interviewed a guy on the TV at the compound who said he was protesting the video. In the first week following the attack, there were all sorts of reports. Later it was clarified that it was a planned assault.

I also remember the CIA asking the administration to call it a protest because they didn't want their listening posts in Benghazi compromised, and an immediate story that it was terrorists would have confirmed the terrorists were being monitored.

When - right after it happened? That is what initial news reports said. They interviewed a guy on the TV at the compound who said he was protesting the video. In the first week following the attack, there were all sorts of reports. Later it was clarified that it was a planned assault.

I also remember the CIA asking the administration to call it a protest because they didn't want their listening posts in Benghazi compromised, and an immediate story that it was terrorists would have confirmed the terrorists were being monitored.
From the emails we learned that Hillary knew right away that it was a terrorist attack. She emailed her daughter that it was a terror attack. Meanwhile, she and Obama and Rice kept repeating the video story.

Trump used sexist words. Hillary is married to a serial rapist. Which issue does the media focus on???
Well, to be perfectly fair .... it was Hillary's husband who's the serial rapist (not her) and although Trump used sexist words he didn't actually inhale.
You say "serial rapist"...when was Bill indicted for rape?....When was he convicted?

That is an easy brain teaser- the pantsuit bulldyke will learn from her mistakes how to cover up her shit better. She's been doing this for over 30 years. The orange clown has not been a very quick learner when it comes to politics. I despise her and think she is pure evil, he is just a political idiot.

Trump used sexist words. Hillary is married to a serial rapist. Which issue does the media focus on???
Well, to be perfectly fair .... it was Hillary's husband who's the serial rapist (not her) and although Trump used sexist words he didn't actually inhale.
You say "serial rapist"...when was Bill indicted for rape?....When was he convicted?
It was Speed Shooter who said it. I failed to use quotation points. Sorry.

That's right, without a conviction it never happened. Any woman who accuses a man of rape, and the man is not found guilty is thus a liar. That seems to be the logical conclusion to your statement boidecorator.

As soon as Obama and Hillary and ewe do!

No he didn't ask for more security. There were requests to complete security upgrades to the compound, a number of which were completed in the months preceding the attack. Why don't you try actually reading these reports instead of the right-wing talking points and lies.

Ambassador Stevens was warned not to go to Benghazi but chose to do so anyway.

Also, there were interviews with those attacking the compound which said it was a video. You expected them to know instantly what was going on, and flail Hillary because initially there was confusion.

Why didn't you go after Reagan after 241 Marines were slaughtered because he was too cheap to put security up around the hotel where they were billeted. Or the 7 embassy attacks under Bush - why no investigations of those.

There were fewer embassy attacks or deaths under Obama than under W, but instead you pillory the Democrats, while not a whisper when attacks occur under Republicans. Odd sense of priortity you have.
So Obama interviewed those attacking the compost but did not bring them to justice? Wow? How typically Obama huh?

Those investigations confirmed what she did. Her emails prove it.

It's marvelous how the leftwing mind can simply erase any facts it finds inconvenient to its beliefs.

what i'd like to do is single one out just for a day, tell that person, okay, for the next 24 hours you're going to be continuously accused of racism, sexism, you name it. and everything you say will be twisted and distorted by spinning it into ''hate speech''. and maybe after the day is done, that hillary supporter will have an idea of what it's been like to be a conservative over the past decade, suffering the constant avalanche of insults and false accusations, and for what, because the conservative wants lower taxes and balanced budget, not really too much to ask for. so, at long last, people are sick of that treatment, it's time to ram the trump wall up somebody's ass until they scream in pain.
All you need to close the mouths of the howling packs of liberals is a flat tax and a balanced budget amendment.

Forum List

Back