Trump visits Arlington to beat up staff

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Well he prefers his soldiers alive and kicking.
Ive visited war graves in France and it is a genuine sombbre experience. You show respect and follow the rules.
Attacking soldiers who are trying to ensure the rules are followed is a new low for this cowardly dick.
Bo thumbs up from me.

Ive visited war graves in France and it is a genuine sombbre experience. You show respect and follow the rules.
Attacking soldiers who are trying to ensure the rules are followed is a new low for this cowardly dick.
Bo thumbs up from me.
Did Kamala attend the ceremony?

Bo thumbs up from me.
You are at least the 5th Trump Hater to push this LIE. Why weren't Biden and Harris there to honor the Marines THEY KILLED? Their families refused to invite them and invited Trump who during his four years kept Afghanistan safe for our soldiers.

Bo thumbs up from me.

Dude worry about what's going on in your shit hole, you have no realavance here

This puddle of piss and shit was invited... more than once.

Zero response.

I guess we know who the real POTUS is....

91mae0.jpg

Bo thumbs up from me.
Soldiers who receive the medal of honour are either full of bullets or are dead.

This is Trump's opinion and it shouldn't just be scoffed off without an explanation or contrary opinion!
Trump could be expressing a opinion that has some deeper meaning?

Ahhh, good point.

Harris didn't visit the ceremony (cemetery?) so it's ok for Trump and his sycophants to violate the law and harass an employee.

Trumpers....good grief.
They know no shame. Is there any context that he can try and look presidential ?
But what do you expect from a raping fraudster ?

Soldiers who receive the medal of honour are either full of bullets or are dead.

This is Trump's opinion and it shouldn't just be scoffed off without an explanation or contrary opinion!

You two should get a room

Bo thumbs up from me.
LOL "The official spoke on condition of anonymity" AKA 'we're making shit up'

Bo thumbs up from me.
Kamala is too STUPID and LAZY to attend and the family did not want the Kumwhore coming to the event...

He doesnt do deep. Or respectful.

They know no shame. Is there any context that he can try and look presidential ?

No. He doesn't have to. His voters never hold him accountable so he essentially has carte Blanche to do anything he wants.

But what do you expect from a raping fraudster ?
In Trump's defense he isn't a rapist.

He is an adjudicated sexual assaulter, fraudster and convicted felon.

Forum List

Back