Trump Visits Famous Philly Cheesesteak Restaurant Before Philadelphia Campaign Rally

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I haven’t seen Biden do anything like this.

Trump is looking more and more like a man of the people. Talking with American citizens buying sandwiches for people. I have not seen Biden do anything like this.

When one thinks about it, it’s not truly a contest of having to pick between two bad candidates. Even if one believes that more than this, it’s a matter of one candidate not being able to function properly and the other at least being able to function properly. Joe Biden when it comes to the visual evidence when it comes to the very evidence in front of our own eyes…. has trouble walking around, sometimes trouble finishing his thoughts it’s completely undeniable. Are Biden supporters insane?

Trump is looking more and more like a man of the people. Talking with American citizens buying sandwiches for people. I have not seen Biden do anything like this.

When one thinks about it, it’s not truly a contest of having to pick between two bad candidates. Even if one believes that more than this, it’s a matter of one candidate not being able to function properly and the other at least being able to function properly. Joe Biden when it comes to the visual evidence when it comes to the very evidence in front of our own eyes…. has trouble walking around, sometimes trouble finishing his thoughts it’s completely undeniable. Are Biden supporters insane?

Nah, it's picking between a 50 year public servant and a 34X convicted felon who is entertaining because he is so unhinged.

I am reasonably sure that both pres. Biden's mental faculties, or lack of them plus his age are of serious concern for most normal Americans, not so much for the statist lefties.

The last time the stammering shit clown was in Philly he made a mess, and he was asked to not come back.

biden used the bathroom.jpg

Everybody fucking hates him anwway.... :laughing0301:

Yum. I miss those Philly cheese steaks.

There's something about the bread, it's just not the same out here in CA. (Or anywhere else, for that matter).

Nah, it's picking between a 50 year public servant and a 34X convicted felon who is entertaining because he is so unhinged.
Joe is honored to have served us. A humble man he is. bwahahha! A corporate stooge who was given leeway to keep getting elected from his corrupted state and has his pawprints on legislation that has screwed many over.

in an honest election, Trump runs the table and sweeps all 57 States

Biden was not a 50+ year "public servant", he was a 50+ year public parasite. Also a scam artist and a traitor= aiding and abetting Islamic Jihad and Communist China, two of our major enemies. He is little more than a senile puppet.

New York is one of the few states where the fake charges and rigged court would result in felonies. Trump is no where near as unhinged as the Leftists and other Trump haters are.

Biden was not a 50+ year "public servant", he was a 50+ year public parasite. Also a scam artist and a traitor= aiding and abetting Islamic Jihad and Communist China, two of our major enemies. He is little more than a senile puppet.
Wow, sounds pretty serious.

You should do something about all that.

Strange how nobody ever uttered a peep about all of this supposed corruption in the last 48 years.

While I am not a big Trump fan I care even less for Biden.
I get such a kick out of the crazy left when they claim Biden has so many years of public service. They seem to forget he never had a real accomplishments. Was considered one of the most racists in politics.
Stole documents he was not allowed to posses and the only thing that kept him from being prosecuted was law enforcement found him too incompetent to face trial.

Forum List

Back