Trump Voter SHOT For Arguing Trump Would Be a Good President

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Remember how the hacked DNC's e-mail revealed they had infiltrated / manned protests and had tried to incite violence within the public against Conservatives / Trump supporters.....apparently it's working. Continued Liberal violent intolerance is growing....

:p Proving alcohol, politics, and liberals aren't a good mix:

Trump Voter Shot After Bar Political Debate Turns Violent

CLEVELAND (AP) – An Ohio man accused of shooting another man in the leg during a fight over presidential politics last month has turned himself into police.

Cleveland.com reports 45-year-old Darnell Hall has been charged with felonious assault.

He appeared Saturday in Cleveland Municipal Court, where his bond was set at $15,000.

The July 25 shooting at Winston’s Bar in Cleveland came after the two men started arguing about the presidential election. Police say Hall left the bar, returned and opened fire, striking the 60-year-old man once in the leg.

Trump Voter Shot After Bar Political Debate Turns Violent

Old story and all it proves is that alcohol and guns don't mix. What would happen if I went to a bar in certain parts of Texas wearing my Gore, Obama and Hillary buttons? :ack-1:

Old story and all it proves is that alcohol and guns don't mix. What would happen if I went to a bar in certain parts of Texas wearing my Gore, Obama and Hillary buttons? :ack-1:

Right wingers would have a stroke upon seeing those buttons, but a gun in a bar would be just dandy.

The left in this country will get physically violent all across this country if Trump happens to win.
The left will erupt into a level of violence that would make Syria blush.

This is war. This is what happens in the beginning.

The left in this country will get physically violent all across this country if Trump happens to win.
Trumps NOT GOING to win, so you have nothing to worry about...

Funny how the same assholes that complain about violence from the left feel it's totally acceptable to assault and harass dark skinned folks at his rallies...

LOL...Is this a liberals are peacenik pussies thread or liberals are shoot 'em bang bang 2nd amendment warriors thread?

ummmm.... yyyyeah....

giphy.gif
jJRmyi.gif
giphy.gif
77848-large-315610.gif
giphy.gif
OTIwY2E3ZmVjMiMvSUVqTmtjcTUwOVdWallyc3c2WlE5REhVUE5vPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM2ljNWdiZno4ZmVpdzg1emJyZnNtZnZlMHprdG1oNTNkd3N0NGV0ZWc1aGRzdjVkc3NiN3c2bno1eHRiNnR1MC5naWY.gif
dlAV9zo.gif

None so blind as those living in self-delusion...

trump187484.gif

Unless you actually do that and what happened here occurs, it proves Liberals think speculation and what actually happened are the same thing. Idiot.

Agree. Keep loony libs away from guns and alcohol. A ban is good idea, right?

Forum List

Back