Trump vows to send Hillary to Sing Sing

Bill Clinton IS a rapist. Trump is only accused by liars to spin it to help that bitch.

Bill Clinton's claims are from decades ago and were unfounded

Trump has a current rape accusation and he is the one running for President

Bill Clinton IS a rapist. Trump is only accused by liars to spin it to help that bitch.

Bill Clinton has a rape conviction? On what planet?

Nice spin and deflection attempt there, but anyone, even a troll like you can read that is not what I said. I said Clinton IS a rapist just like I say your a liberal SHILL!

Sure are a lot of "unfounded" witnesses aren't there? Clinton will pay for that, I guarantee you.

Sure are a lot of "unfounded" witnesses aren't there? Clinton will pay for that, I guarantee you.

Bill Clinton has already been there and the charges fizzled out. Bill is not running for President

Rapist Trump is

Clinton is not a rapist. You are stupid.

I'm not stupid enough to support a rapist enabling murderous liar for president like you. He's a rapist.

Bill Clinton has already been there and the charges fizzled out. Bill is not running for President

Rapist Trump is

Yeah, just like the "justice" department is fizzling out on Clintons current crimes. You go ahead and support a rapist. I would expect nothing less from criminals.

Rapist Trump is

Yeah, just like the "justice" department is fizzling out on Clintons current crimes. You go ahead and support a rapist. I would expect nothing less from criminals.

Clintons "crimes" are all rightwing conspiracy theories

Trumps rapes are not

Forum List

Back