Trump VP Pick According To The Mooch

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Donald Trumpā€™s former White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, says Marco Rubio will be overlooked to be the former presidentā€™s running mate because of his past jokes about Trumpā€™s tiny hands. Scaramucci made the comment on the The Rest is Politics U.S. podcast, saying Trump will likely choose a ā€œwhite guyā€ and was looking for ā€œMike Pence 2.0.ā€ ā€œDonald Trump has microscopic hands, itā€™s weird when you look at his body and you look at these tiny little hands coming out of those cuff-linked shirts, ok this is a little weird, the guy is sensitive about it,ā€ Scaramucci said. ā€œMarco called it out on the campaign, there is no way heā€™s picking Marco Rubio. No way! Because he doesnā€™t want that replay on all the liberal media, heā€™s not going to go with that.ā€

Marco Rubio for Trump's running mate? Maybe, but there are too many issues the media will hammer on, plus there will be no comparison on who has the bigger hands.
It won't be a black man, so you can eliminate Byron Donalds or Tim Scott. It sure as hell won't be a woman because Trump has too much contempt with women, even a woman who constantly kisses his ring.
I can imagine the dilemna on who and why Trump hasn't given a clue on who his "Pence 2.0" will be other than it will be a white man, IMO.

Last edited:
"Donald Trumpā€™s former White House communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, says Marco Rubio will be overlooked to be the former presidentā€™s running mate because of his past jokes about Trumpā€™s tiny hands. Scaramucci made the comment on the The Rest is Politics U.S. podcast, saying Trump will likely choose a ā€œwhite guyā€ and was looking for ā€œMike Pence 2.0.ā€ ā€œDonald Trump has microscopic hands, itā€™s weird when you look at his body and you look at these tiny little hands coming out of those cuff-linked shirts, ok this is a little weird, the guy is sensitive about it,ā€ Scaramucci said. ā€œMarco called it out on the campaign, there is no way heā€™s picking Marco Rubio. No way! Because he doesnā€™t want that replay on all the liberal media, heā€™s not going to go with that.ā€

Marco Rubio for Trump's running mate? Maybe, but there are too many issues the media will hammer on, plus there will be no comparison on who has the bigger hands.
It won't be a black man, so you can eliminate Byron Donalds or Tim Scott. It sure as hell won't be a woman because Trump has too much contempt with women, even a woman who constantly kisses his ring.
I can imagine the dilemna on who and why Trump hasn't given a clue on who his "Pence 2.0" will be other than it will be a white man, IMO.

The Mooch is as reliable as Benedict Arnold.

Trump should choose Rubio, Scott, Vivek or the outsider who would definitely win him the most votes (but not the most friends politically) Tulsi Gabbard. Whomever he doesn't choose, he should find roles within his government for them, especially Rubio.

These are the facts as I see them.

Get Pence. Just don't ask him to do anything.

trump pussy.jpg

I suspect it's going to be JD Vance.

It has to be an outsider.

So that's Vance or Vivek.

Vance is the safer choice.

Personally I like Tulsi Gabbard.

But I don't think she made the short list.

Harris is black. Jamaican is black. It is funny how you don't see race motherfuckers love trying to parse blacks by race or ethnixcity.
BTW, my DNA analysis said I'm part Jamaican (.02%) and Mexican (.03%) and proud of my heritage but it has no bearing on who I would vote for.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back