America’s stupidest rich persons in one dinner gathering loudly applauded this Don Trump whatever the heck it was

Time to put you on ignore then since you refuse to consider others points of views or have an impartial conversation. I can understand why your post vs reaction score is what it is.

Goodbye.
Ignore is the MAGA shelter for the factually blind. You are doing well to seek refuge there.

#4 applies here too.

Mental decline wasn't an issue when you checked the box for Pedo Pete...So fuck off with the pretense that it matters to you now.

Sad indeed.

You keep saying "Pedo Pete", and, whether or not your intent is irony I cannot ascertain, but you end up sounding exactly like the man you are defending.

Now that there is some crazy shit!

You keep saying "Pedo Pete", and, whether or not your intent is irony I cannot ascertain, but you end up sounding exactly like the man you are defending.

Now that there is some crazy shit!
are you saying he cant use the same nickname for joe that his own son uses??

To quote your favroite President "I have no idea what he (you) just said, and I don't think he (you) does either".
that comment proves you dont know what youre talking about,,

pedo pete is the nickname hunter gave joe and had it on his contact list in his phone/computer,,

Never. They live in fear of a corrupt man knowing that they will have to start paying a fair share of taxes on the lucrative investments they are making on the Biden Harris economy.
if they paid a fair share that would mean their taxs would drop beings they already pay at a higher rate and amount,,

its every americans right to contest any election and take any legal action they can to see that the election was free and fair,,

dont tell me you believe the leftist media that claims trump rode in on a pale horse and tried to take over washington and the 2020 election??

that never happened

so tell me what do you think about the 300K children missing from all the illegals biden and harris have allowed to enter the country illegally??

are you OK with the mass castration happening to children in this country with the trans agenda??

Mass castration?

Yea, like that really happened.
typical leftist,,

attack the messenger instead of proving them wrong,,

and then covering your eyes and saying I dont see anything,,

is that what youre doing about the 300K missing children from the biden/harris border surge??

it would make sense when you combine your denial of pedo pete,,

typical leftist,,

attack the messenger instead of proving them wrong,,

and then covering your eyes and saying I dont see anything,,

is that what youre doing about the 300K missing children from the biden/harris border surge??

it would make sense when you combine your denial of pedo pete,,
I'm saying you have no credible source, that is not attacking the messenger, as you are the messenger. The message, however, is horse shit.

The "laptop" nonsense is just a trojan horse that has all the "secrets" locked away somewhere on this laptop, but not before slueths and truth tellers were able to get eyes on the goods and share this with the American people.

Cool story, bro.

I'm saying you have no credible source, that is not attacking the messenger, as you are the messenger. The message, however, is horse shit.

The "laptop" nonsense is just a trojan horse that has all the "secrets" locked away somewhere on this laptop, but not before slueths and truth tellers were able to get eyes on the goods and share this with the American people.

Cool story, bro.
thats exactly what attacking the messenger means,,

and cause of what the topic is I totally understand why you want it ignored,,

but please carry on its fun to watch to see how ignorant you really are that makes you a class A useful idiot,,

Time to put you on ignore then since you refuse to consider others points of views or have an impartial conversation.
How does one have an impartial conversation with a mentally anemic and factually averse soul who wants a convicted felon and five times indicted former President who welcomes the anti-democracy Hungarian strongman to his Maralago palace so Victor Orban can tell Don Trump all about the meeting he just left with Putin at the Kremlin - to be in the White House again.

Now Trump is complaining that the US Justice Department has cut off the flow of millions in Putin laundered cash to major MaGA pro-Russia influencers operating in Tennessee to spread disinformation that favors Don Trump and Putin.

Forum List

Back