Trump vs Barry Hussein in Michigan....

Is this FOX lying to you by omission? In 2012 Democrats had a caucus in Michigan. Those only generate a fraction of the vote that a primary would.

Fucking idiot.
Someone seems upset that President Trump > Barry Hussein.

Not really, I'm just tired of gullible morons talking about subjects they know nothing about and then being proud of it.
Calm down. Trump is better than Barry Hussein in all respects.

No need to go ballistic on this one area.

It's the gaslighting in all areas. You literally have to lie to yourselves to believe Trump is so great. You should compare Trump's 2016 election results to Obama's 2008. Then let's see how Trump does this year and compare it to 2012.
Who compares the results of an uncontested primary?

FoxNews

Well, one was a primary the other was a caucus and I guess it's the numbnuts who started the thread.

President Trump > Barry Hussein.

'nuff said.

89049679_10218764682499527_4507163062951739392_n.jpg

Is this FOX lying to you by omission? In 2012 Democrats had a caucus in Michigan. Those only generate a fraction of the vote that a primary would.

Fucking idiot.

Not really, I'm just tired of gullible morons talking about subjects they know nothing about and then being proud of it.

It's the gaslighting in all areas. You literally have to lie to yourselves to believe Trump is so great. You should compare Trump's 2016 election results to Obama's 2008. Then let's see how Trump does this year and compare it to 2012.

Obama even beat Trump in both the EC and popular vote in both his elections compared to Trump's 2016.

Fail.
Turnout for Trump was 3X what it was for Barry Hussein. Simmer down and deal with it.

Fucking idiot.

Obama even beat Trump in both the EC and popular vote in both his elections compared to Trump's 2016.

Fail.
Turnout for Trump was 3X what it was for Barry Hussein. Simmer down and deal with it.

Ah, you have to handicap Trump to get that number. At least we can all agree, Trump is handicapped.

Forum List

Back