Trump vs Barry Hussein in Michigan....

President Trump > Barry Hussein.

'nuff said.

89049679_10218764682499527_4507163062951739392_n.jpg

It matters where you finish.

2012: Obama 2,564,569
2016 Trump 2,279,543

Michigan loved the Great Obama more than Creepy Donnie

Looking ahead to November, both of the probable Democratic nominees hold narrow leads among registered voters over Trump in a crucial state the Republican won by 10,704 votes four years ago. Biden holds a 48% to 41% edge over the incumbent

Biden Holds Primary Lead; Dems Have Edge in General | Monmouth University Polling Institute
Polls had Hillary in an electoral landslide right up to the election.

What does that have to do with this election?
Did I claim it did?

Well if you didn't think it important, then why start this thread at all. I guess Trumpkins need to feel good about themselves as Trumpy Bear botches yet another response to the corona virus. I notice how the Dow has no confidence that Trump has done just the best possible job.

I also noticed that Canada, which had it's first case of corona virus around the same time as the USA, has yet to have a single case of community transmission. Despite not closing our borders to anyone. We had protocols at all customs checks for people returning from hot spots. We also had test kits at all hospitals and points of entry. Everyone who has the virus, got it outside of Canada, and has kept it to themselves.

I have my fingers crossed it stays this way, but we do have test kits at all local hospitals, and plans in place for a spread of the virus, including closing schools, and working from home, if necessary.

Looking ahead to November, both of the probable Democratic nominees hold narrow leads among registered voters over Trump in a crucial state the Republican won by 10,704 votes four years ago. Biden holds a 48% to 41% edge over the incumbent

Biden Holds Primary Lead; Dems Have Edge in General | Monmouth University Polling Institute

Did I claim it did?

Well if you didn't think it important, then why start this thread at all. I guess Trumpkins need to feel good about themselves as Trumpy Bear botches yet another response to the corona virus. I notice how the Dow has no confidence that Trump has done just the best possible job.

I also noticed that Canada, which had it's first case of corona virus around the same time as the USA, has yet to have a single case of community transmission. Despite not closing our borders to anyone. We had protocols at all customs checks for people returning from hot spots. We also had test kits at all hospitals and points of entry. Everyone who has the virus, got it outside of Canada, and has kept it to themselves.

I have my fingers crossed it stays this way, but we do have test kits at all local hospitals, and plans in place for a spread of the virus, including closing schools, and working from home, if necessary.
Nobody cares about Canada because..........................well, you are Canada.

Who is Barry Hussein? You put the wrong picture up. To the right is President Barrack H. Obama.

Yes, aka the kenyan lawn jockey, barry soetoro, the Brown Clown of Renown and THE.WORST.FUCKING.PRESIDENT.EVER™

As Strozk and McCabe would say: "I think we're all on the same Page now"......
No racism to see here, folks.

Did I claim it did?

Nobody cares about Canada because..........................well, you are Canada.
So...Canada doesn't live rent-free in your head like Former President Barrack Obama does?

Did I claim it did?

So...Canada doesn't live rent-free in your head like Former President Barrack Obama does?
Who?

These Obama threads just reek of desperation.
I've been around for decades and many Presidents...and I have NEVER seen so much obsession by the followers of a current President over the former President AND the candidate beaten in the last election.....not even 1 month after the election let alone THREE years later. :71:

These Obama threads just reek of desperation.
I've been around for decades and many Presidents...and I have NEVER seen so much obsession by the followers of a current President over the former President AND the candidate beaten in the last election.....not even 1 month after the election let alone THREE years later. :71:

I know....look at all the Mitt Romney threads Democrats start

'nuff said.

Is this FOX lying to you by omission? In 2012 Democrats had a caucus in Michigan. Those only generate a fraction of the vote that a primary would.

Fucking idiot.

'nuff said.

Is this FOX lying to you by omission? In 2012 Democrats had a caucus in Michigan. Those only generate a fraction of the vote that a primary would.

Fucking idiot.
Someone seems upset that President Trump > Barry Hussein.

Not really, I'm just tired of gullible morons talking about subjects they know nothing about and then being proud of it.

'nuff said.

Fucking idiot.

Not really, I'm just tired of gullible morons talking about subjects they know nothing about and then being proud of it.
Calm down. Trump is better than Barry Hussein in all respects.

No need to go ballistic on this one area.

'nuff said.

Fucking idiot.

It's the gaslighting in all areas. You literally have to lie to yourselves to believe Trump is so great. You should compare Trump's 2016 election results to Obama's 2008. Then let's see how Trump does this year and compare it to 2012.

Obama even beat Trump in both the EC and popular vote in both his elections compared to Trump's 2016.

Fail.

Last edited:

'nuff said.

Fucking idiot.

It's the gaslighting in all areas. You literally have to lie to yourselves to believe Trump is so great. You should compare Trump's 2016 election results to Obama's 2008. Then let's see how Trump does this year and compare it to 2012.
Who compares the results of an uncontested primary?

FoxNews

Forum List

Back