Trump Waco Rally

Well, you have to go to bat for your cult leader....I get it.

There is no comparison. While Biden trips and falls up the ramp on AF1, Trump was just walking down a wet, slippery, narrow ramp.
trump-glass-drinking-c688rr659rh30tx1.gif

Was he on a ramp trying to lift a 2 ounce glass of water?

Well, you have to go to bat for your cult leader....I get it.

trump-glass-drinking-c688rr659rh30tx1.gif

Was he on a ramp trying to lift a 2 ounce glass of water?

If you were wearing a $350 necktie, you'd be careful not to be a slob too. I know that's hard to understand for an apartment-dwelling pig like yourself, but important people don't like spilling water on their tie when there's so many media watching every move.

If you were wearing a $350 necktie, you'd be careful not to be a slob too.
He paid the chinese people who made it about $0.14, right.
I know that's hard to understand for an apartment-dwelling pig like yourself, but important people don't like spilling water on their tie when there's so many media watching every move.
Unique take on the absurd weakness of your blob who can't lift a glass with one hand.

But such is life in the cult... If you ever get his pubic hair out of your eyes, perhaps you'll see what a silly-assed moron you've become.

He paid the chinese people who made it about $0.14, right.

Unique take on the absurd weakness of your blob who can't lift a glass with one hand.

But such is life in the cult... If you ever get his pubic hair out of your eyes, perhaps you'll see what a silly-assed moron you've become.

This "silly-assed moron" will be sitting here laughing at your posts long after you're dead and gone, so I don't feel so bad.

Yeah, that is the Gulf of Mexico.

Let me guess...you're going to now claim that the Gulf is part of the Atlantic Ocean, right?

Red state neanderthalism at it's "best".

Like the blue states are in great shape, elitist bigot?

Hey those people whose town was destroyed in the tornado...is that a shame because they're black, or delightful because they live in red Mississippi, ghoul?

Forum List

Back