Trump wanted Manafort fired fast, no niceties. "We don't need to buy him eggs" he told Hicks, when Kushner said he wants to buy Manafort breakfast 1st

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trumpism to a T.

In Louisiana in car with Trump during campaign, Kushner called. Trump said: Has Paul Manafort been fired yet? "And Jared said, no, I'm taking him out to breakfast first. And I remember the response of, 'We don't need to buy him eggs. Let him go,'" Hicks testified, per transcript.

EXdVcEsXQAA5akM

just doing oppo research on him and sharing the juiciest bits i find. i promise i'll stop soon. i do things within reason, you know lol
Oh, don't stop I'm liking it all and getting a lot of laughs.

I like the eggs bit.

More than four year old shit about Trump while the mid term election is a day away? It beats talking about a republican landslide.

Trumpism to a T.

In Louisiana in car with Trump during campaign, Kushner called. Trump said: Has Paul Manafort been fired yet? "And Jared said, no, I'm taking him out to breakfast first. And I remember the response of, 'We don't need to buy him eggs. Let him go,'" Hicks testified, per transcript.

EXdVcEsXQAA5akM

You voted for xiden, yet all your bullshit posts are about Trump.

Go get your head examined, fool.

Trumpism to a T.

EXdVcEsXQAA5akM

I'm sure if a democrat produced this, it just has to be true. :rolleyes-41:

Turns out the black ledger was fake. It was just forged propaganda released by the corrupt puppet government that the Democrats installed in Ukraine after the bloody coup orchestrated by the Obama/Biden administration that ousted the Democratically elected government in Ukraine.

The leak of the fake document by Ukraine was obviously timed to interfere with the 2016 election. Trump had to fire his campaign manager just weeks before the election.

And the Biden crime family got rich off the corruption. Corrupt oligarch Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky paid Biden $1 million/year from 2014 until 2019, that we know of.

After the Obama/Biden administration orchestrated the bloody coup overthrowing the democratically elected government in Ukraine several oblasts (Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk) that had overwhelmingly voted for ousted president Yanukovych held referendums to secede from Ukraine. And Crimea also held a referendum to join the Russian Federation. The Obama/Biden administration gave Crimea to Putin.

The Obama/Biden administration started this war in Ukraine. Not Putin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back