Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Careful, the criminal moniker will fit a wide spectrum of Americans including those who commit even petty crimes.

I can't dispute the data. according to Fact Checker most criminals identified by the system have indicated one way or another that they would vote democrat. Why that question was put to them is suspicious in and of itself. I certainly don't believe a Democrat was the one asking!.

But being sympathetic to democratic causes and being able to vote and participate in the process are two different things. Democrats believe once a criminal has paid his debt to society, voting rights should be automatically restored. What ex-con wouldn't say he supports the party that is fighting for his/her rights?

Perhaps if the Republicans would be more inclusive, they would have better success in national elections.

Oh please. A Democrat will take any vote regardless how they get them. If it means flooding our country with minorities, foreigners and illegals, then so be it. If it means voting from jail, great for Democrats. If it means pulling hobos off of train tracks or going to nursing homes to get people to vote who can't even pronounce their name, it's as good of vote as any to a Democrat.

Face it, a Democrat politician would sell their mother to the devil to gain power or money. They don't have any pride or integrity.

As for why so many liberals and Democrats in prison, it's because they went to jail from Democrat and liberal areas. Not too hard to figure out. Nearly all the high crime areas in this country are Democrat controlled.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???
It's pretty moronic anyone thinks Trump is their "saviour", but we digress. Is Hillary anyone's "saviour"? They are supposed to be our representatives, not saints.

The only morons talking like that are lefties who are projection their own way of thinking onto conservatives.

We argue policy and issues, and they talk smack about "Saoviors".

NOte the post you responded to was from nat900 not a conservative.

I wonder how many lynching KKK Byrd took part in as a youth...People like you can be bought off so easily..so sad

Well, your moron, Trump, wanted to lynch 5 black youth just a few years ago......Accused who were later found through DNAto be innocent........OOOOOOppps !!!

(look up the Central Park 5 affair.)

They were not found to be innocent. THat is a lie.

Find a grown up to help you distinguish what I wrote "...a lot of convicts"...............and how you responded with, "so now only Republicans use guns".................Let me know what that grown up tells you.

The grownup told me you're still FOS. Republicans are a strong minority in our prison system--even those that have used a gun for a crime.

Trump has neither done, nor said anything racist to apologize FOR.

You are a race baiter.

I guess its all a matter of "perception", isn't it ???.....So, tell us again how Trumpusconi is polling with minority voters?.

He's correct. What have the Democrats done for blacks?

Well...... they fought against school vouchers which helped many black families.

They want a near open-border policy to take even more jobs away from blacks.

Democrats are in charge of most of those ghettoes where there is no hope in sight.

Democrats run public schools where their only priority are teachers unions.

Democrats have long promoted single-parent homes which are directly proportional with poverty which is and has been the problem in most black communities.

So why not try something different?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results each time."
You're an idiot if you think Trump would even attempt to do anything for blacks.

His Trade and Immigration polices are targeted on helping the Working Class especially. Blacks would benefit disproportionately.

YOu are an idiot if you think he would hesitate to help blacks.

Trump has neither done, nor said anything racist to apologize FOR.

You are a race baiter.

I guess its all a matter of "perception", isn't it ???.....So, tell us again how Trumpusconi is polling with minority voters?.

No, it is not a matter of perception. If he has said or done something racist to apologize for, present your strongest example for discussion.

Or admit to be a lying whore.

Polling poorly is NOT proof of racism. Only a fool or a liar would pretend it was.

Check out the DNA findings that cleared them...(but the point is how trump called for their lynching..as any "good" racist would)

I'm familiar with them.

In a massive gang rape, lack of DNA is not evidence of them not raping the girl. That someone else was found to have raped the woman ALSO, is not evidence that they did not rape the girl.

YOu lefties reflexively take the side of vile scum.

Check out the DNA findings that cleared them...(but the point is how trump called for their lynching..as any "good" racist would)

Where's that at? Whats would that have to do with race again? Why are you a Robert Byrd lover?

"The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia .... It is necessary that the order be promoted immediately and in every state of the Union. Will you please inform me as to the possibilities of rebuilding the Klan in the Realm of W. Va .... I hope that you will find it convenient to answer my letter in regards to future possibilities."

His Trade and Immigration polices are targeted on helping the Working Class especially. Blacks would benefit disproportionately.

Well, in "fairness" antebellum slave owners ALSO provided jobs to blacks.....

The gift of "forgiveness" is not yours to give. Only Blacks and those affected by Byrd's actions as a young man have that ability. In the face of his apology and subsequent altruistic initiatives, his victims have forgiven him. Since the core of Christian doctrine is repentance and forgiveness, Christianity won this time.

I wonder how many lynching KKK Byrd took part in as a youth...People like you can be bought off so easily..so sad

• Are you sure you are a Jew? You sound more like an unbelieving gentile. God forgives, I guess secular Jews do not!

I remember Al Sharpton who incited riots and the murder a Jew in Crown heights ..Isn't Sharpton one of your heros?

If you think I am going to be an apologist for Al Sharpton,you are wrong. However, I don't think he had started his march through Crown Heights until afterYankel Rosenbaum was stabbed and later died. But the CrownHeights riot a local event and did not reflect a Black national animus against Jews. Secular Jews like you have not forgiven or forgotten but orthodox Jews and Christian Blacks have made progress against a far greater common enemy: RW White males.

Hey Eisenstein.... I'm not secular and my Rabbi is from crown heights. The animosity still exists, as blacks were recently going trough the neighborhood bunching Jews. I was so hoping it would happen when i was there. So I could stomp some head into the cement ..there's no turning the other cheek in Judaism

They won't do it, if there is any jews around who look like they could resist.

That's the advantage of being the bad guy. You get to decide when shit goes down.

I'm familiar with them.

In a massive gang rape, lack of DNA is not evidence of them not raping the girl. That someone else was found to have raped the woman ALSO, is not evidence that they did not rape the girl.

YOu lefties reflexively take the side of vile scum.

Here moron....I'll make it very, very simple for you....Answer this question:

Should the Central Park 5 been executed as Trump called for the death penalty for them.....Yes or No???

What happened to your response about the Central Park 5? what happened to your rebuttal of the Trump's housing discrimination lawsuits? Research and respond to those events and stop nitpicking a partial quote.

Never looked them up to be honest, and I don't like to comment on things I don't know about. But I will say just because somebody is involved in a lawsuit is irrelevant. It's the decision of the courts what matters. Anybody can sue anybody else in this country for anything they want unfortunately.

But I have to get back to work in a few minutes so perhaps we can discuss that another time when I do have the ability to look it up. Remind me.

But for now, I only quote the part of a discussion I am responding to, so yes, I do cut-out parts that have nothing to do with my response.

Where's that at? Whats would that have to do with race again? Why are you a Robert Byrd lover?

I think you're ready for your daily enema.....But have a bagel afterwards.....

He's in bed with Putin because he wants to get along with him? Does that mean the Democrats are in bed with terrorists?

I have no idea why you made such a remark when we were discussing Sanders' (yes, I'm going to point it out again) enjoying his honeymoon in the USSR

What do you wish to make of Sanders' honeymoon in the USSR? If you want to make spurious connections between Sanders and
his honey moon location without proof anything nefarious occurred you are just being silly. I threw that "Trump/Putin in bed" remark as a satirical retort to counter your fractured notion that republicans have never gone to Russia on a vacation or as tourists.

Well, in "fairness" antebellum slave owners ALSO provided jobs to blacks.....

Manufacturing jobs are some of the best paying lower skilled jobs and some of the best jobs for upward mobility.

YOur snarky slave reference is moronic, race baiting and divisive.

I made a valid point about TRump's positions that though, not the type of programs a lib would support, would disproportionately benefit blacks.

You basically spewed vile divisive race baiting nonsense.

Do you have a real answer, or is that the best you can do?

YOu are an idiot if you think he would hesitate to help blacks

What happened to your response about the Central Park 5? what happened to your rebuttal of the Trump's housing discrimination lawsuits? Research and respond to those events and stop nitpicking a partial quote.

Never looked them up to be honest, and I don't like to comment on things I don't know about. But I will say just because somebody is involved in a lawsuit is irrelevant. It's the decision of the courts what matters. Anybody can sue anybody else in this country for anything they want unfortunately.

But I have to get back to work in a few minutes so perhaps we can discuss that another time when I do have the ability to look it up. Remind me.

But for now, I only quote the part of a discussion I am responding to, so yes, I do cut-out parts that have nothing to do with my response.
Then I will consider cutting you out of my responses completely! I don't play that shit!

What do you wish to make of Sanders' honeymoon in the USSR? If you want to make spurious connections between Sanders and
his honey moon location without proof anything nefarious occurred you are just being silly. I threw that "Trump/Putin in bed" remark as a satirical retort to counter your fractured notion that republicans have never gone to Russia on a vacation or as tourists.

Being a tourist is one thing. Spending the most intimate part of your life in such a place is another. It shows you have passion for the country and want to spend your everlasting moments there. And I seriously doubt any Republican spent a vacation there as well.

Forum List

Back