Trump wants blacks to gamble on his "what the hell do you have to lose"

Where's that at? Whats would that have to do with race again? Why are you a Robert Byrd lover?

I think you're ready for your daily enema.....But have a bagel afterwards.....

Hey genius, all you post is talking points fed to you. You're not a thinker, you're a parrot. Trump wanted whoever it was that was responsible taken care of, like most normal people did. Raping and torturing a pregnant women

matias-reyes-000.jpg

Matias Reyes | Murderpedia, the encyclopedia of murderers

Manufacturing jobs are some of the best paying lower skilled jobs and some of the best jobs for upward mobility.

YOur snarky slave reference is moronic, race baiting and divisive.

I made a valid point about TRump's positions that though, not the type of programs a lib would support, would disproportionately benefit blacks.

You basically spewed vile divisive race baiting nonsense.

Do you have a real answer, or is that the best you can do?

His Trade and Immigration polices are targeted on helping the Working Class especially. Blacks would benefit disproportionately.

YOu are an idiot if you think he would hesitate to help blacks

Listen, moron, I'm starting to feel dirty responding to your imbecility.......

IMMIGRATION reform may be good for gaining older white votes.....BUT, it does NOTHING for blacks.....

Illegal immigrants are NOT taking "manufacturing jobs" from blacks, ...rather, they're picking your vegetables and fruits, fixing your roof, and mowing your lawn......If you think that blacks shoudl do those jobs....SAY IT !!!

I'm familiar with them.

In a massive gang rape, lack of DNA is not evidence of them not raping the girl. That someone else was found to have raped the woman ALSO, is not evidence that they did not rape the girl.

YOu lefties reflexively take the side of vile scum.

Here moron....I'll make it very, very simple for you....Answer this question:

Should the Central Park 5 been executed as Trump called for the death penalty for them.....Yes or No???

As rape is so often a he said she said thing, I hesitate in supporting the Death Penalty for Rape, even one as heinous as the ones those animals were convicted of.

If he did call for the death penalty specifically for those 5, I would respectfully disagree.

Lengthy prison sentences, certainly.

Where's that at? Whats would that have to do with race again? Why are you a Robert Byrd lover?

I think you're ready for your daily enema.....But have a bagel afterwards.....

Hey genius, all you post is talking points fed to you. You're not a thinker, you're a parrot. Trump wanted whoever it was that was responsible taken care of, like most normal people did. Raping and torturing a pregnant women

matias-reyes-000.jpg

The O.P. thinks its funny that this scum raped a pregnant women when he was a teenager :wtf:

Manufacturing jobs are some of the best paying lower skilled jobs and some of the best jobs for upward mobility.

YOur snarky slave reference is moronic, race baiting and divisive.

I made a valid point about TRump's positions that though, not the type of programs a lib would support, would disproportionately benefit blacks.

You basically spewed vile divisive race baiting nonsense.

Do you have a real answer, or is that the best you can do?

His Trade and Immigration polices are targeted on helping the Working Class especially. Blacks would benefit disproportionately.

YOu are an idiot if you think he would hesitate to help blacks

IMMIGRATION reform may be good for gaining older white votes.....BUT, it does NOTHING for blacks.....

Illegal immigrants are NOT taking "manufacturing jobs" from blacks, ...rather, they're picking your vegetables and fruits, fixing your roof, and mowing your lawn......If you think that blacks shoudl do those jobs....SAY IT !!!

Illegal immigrants are indeed taking all kinds of jobs from Americans, including blacks.

THey are not all picking vegetables.

Roofing, landscaping, if done professionally can be a living wages, or even a middle class life style.

YOur airy dismissal of working class jobs, is out of touch with reality.

NOt to mention that even working class jobs, can, in labor short areas have significantly higher wages than in areas with high supply.

I've seen it in my own family. My mother-in-law was making 15$ an hour as a nurse's aid, while the starting rate in the big city, in the same large hospital system, was barely over 7.

I'm familiar with them.

In a massive gang rape, lack of DNA is not evidence of them not raping the girl. That someone else was found to have raped the woman ALSO, is not evidence that they did not rape the girl.

Should the Central Park 5 been executed as Trump called for the death penalty for them.....Yes or No???

As rape is so often a he said she said thing, I hesitate in supporting the Death Penalty for Rape, even one as heinous as the ones those animals were convicted of.

If he did call for the death penalty specifically for those 5, I would respectfully disagree.

Donald Trump's Racially Charged Advocacy of the Death Penalty

Trump has a history of invoking the death penalty without regard for its limitations. After the brutal rape of a white jogger in Central Park in May 1989 received widespread media attention, and amid a rise in crime rates nationwide, Trump took out a full-age ad in four New York City newspapers with the title “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY! BRING BACK THE POLICE!” He did not specifically reference the Central Park jogger attack in the ad, but its timing made the connection inescapable.

All five teenagers were eventually tried, convicted, and sentenced to multiple years in prison for the Central Park rape. Then, years later, it was revealed that none of them had actually committed the crime.

I'm familiar with them.

Trump has a history of invoking the death penalty without regard for its limitations. After the brutal rape of a white jogger in Central Park in May 1989 received widespread media attention, and amid a rise in crime rates nationwide, Trump took out a full-age ad in four New York City newspapers with the title “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY! BRING BACK THE POLICE!” He did not specifically reference the Central Park jogger attack in the ad, but its timing made the connection inescapable.

All five teenagers were eventually tried, convicted, and sentenced to multiple years in prison for the Central Park rape. Then, years later, it was revealed that none of them had actually committed the crime.

This scum should be executed

The O.P. thinks its funny that this scum raped a pregnant women when he was a teenager :wtf:

here MORON......this is how the case of the Central park 5 ended (and you call yourself a New Yorker?)

The boys were sent to prison. One of them, Kharey Wise, who at sixteen was the oldest and sentenced as an adult, was still there when, eleven years after the rape in the park, he happened to cross paths with a prisoner named Matias Reyes. It occurred to Reyes that it was his fault that Wise was there. He confessed that he, and he alone, had raped and beaten Meili, as he had raped other women over the years. He described to police how he had tied her with her clothes; it had been part of his M.O. in other cases, something that gave credibility to his confession. It moved beyond a doubt when a DNA test matched Reyes to the semen found on Meili’s body. The DNA hadn’t matched any of the teenagers—one of the many details that got blinked over in the trial. They were exonerated twelve years ago, and the charges were formally dropped.

"In a massive gang rape, lack of DNA is not evidence of them not raping the girl. That someone else was found to have raped the woman ALSO, is not evidence that they did not rape the girl. YOu lefties reflexively take the side of vile scum."

And that ^^^^ is why good, decent Americans cannot listen to racist defenders of Trump.

here MORON......this is how the case of the Central park 5 ended (and you call yourself a New Yorker?)

The boys were sent to prison. One of them, Kharey Wise, who at sixteen was the oldest and sentenced as an adult, was still there when, eleven years after the rape in the park, he happened to cross paths with a prisoner named Matias Reyes. It occurred to Reyes that it was his fault that Wise was there. He confessed that he, and he alone, had raped and beaten Meili, as he had raped other women over the years. He described to police how he had tied her with her clothes; it had been part of his M.O. in other cases, something that gave credibility to his confession. It moved beyond a doubt when a DNA test matched Reyes to the semen found on Meili’s body. The DNA hadn’t matched any of the teenagers—one of the many details that got blinked over in the trial. They were exonerated twelve years ago, and the charges were formally dropped.

I'm a Detroiter, not a New Yorker idiot. I go to Brooklyn once a year. I don't care for New York actually. What in that story makes Trump a racist?:dunno:...Parrot:slap:

I'm a Detroiter, not a New Yorker idiot. I go to Brooklyn once a year. I don't care for New York actually. What in that story makes Trump a racist

Well, you're still an asshole regardless from what city you pollute....LOL

Blacks should be able to do any job they desire with halfway decent pay. They (nor any other American) should have to compete for these American jobs. When these foreigners come here and undercut the going rate for such jobs, they bring down wages for all Americans black or otherwise.

Because many blacks are unskilled labor, these immigrants hit that particular group the hardest. Democrats don't care about throwing blacks under the bus for a larger voting group because they take the black vote for granted. Trump hit the nail on the head. Hillary doesn't care about black people--she cares about black votes. That's always been the case with Democrats, but now we have somebody on our side willing to say the words instead of just making implications or dancing around the truth.

Ray Cray Cray, Dems and Repubs as aparties both don't care about throwing poor people under the bus: they never have. Both parties believe in cheap labor.

To boot, illegals make up about 4% of the population, and less than 2% of the working population, Ray. You can show nothing different.

Their Hispanic legal relative voters, and their other American allies, far outnumber you crazy nativistic lovers of uber nationalism.

There will be no Trump victory, no Trump wall, no mass deportation.

I'm familiar with them.

1. Being outrages over the brutal rape and near murder of a young woman is not racist. ONly an asshole would assume that race was the issue here.

2. Lack of DNA evidence does not mean they did not rape the woman. Their "Exoneration" was a huge injustice.

What have they got to loose?
Hell ask all the small contractors and the others "the donald" pimped.
This man,the orange moron, good call, is a disgrace.
It is as I have said. Trump/Pence...TP, 2 asswipes.

What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks.....

Blacks MUST always remember not to trust this orange moron who actually FUNDED the birther movement insinuating that a half-black man could NOT legitimately be sitting in the oval office.

...and blacks MUST always remember that Trump called for the reinstatement of the death penalty in New York following a horrific rape case in which five black teenagers were wrongly convicted.

So, my fellow citizen who are black......would you "gamble" that Trump is your would-be "savior"???

Get your facts straight about a "political party" using people before you try to make this lame argument.

"What a moronic way for Trump to solicit support from blacks....."

Exactly.

Trump is consistent at being moronic.

And blacks have a great deal to lose with Trump as president.

Trump’s appointments to the Federal courts and Supreme Court could jeopardize the right of blacks to vote, with reactionary, conservative ideologues on the bench hostile to voting rights, allowing the states to enact measures that are clearly an undue burden on the right to vote.

Which is utter bull and a perfect example of how Democrats use people.

When you tell the public that blacks are incapable of doing something everybody else can do, it's insulting. Democrats love the idea of making voting as easy as possible because many of their constituents don't care about voting in the first place. Sure, if it's easy enough: if they have voting for two weeks when you can stop by anytime you like;. if they have busses taking people to the polls;. if they have voting at home through the mail; If there are no lines whatsoever or time restrictions. Sure they will vote.

But if they have to put any effort into voting whatsoever, they will stay home.

But of course Democrats can't say their voting base is lazy or don't really care much about politics. Instead, make it a race issue and have the sheep mindlessly spread the message.

The lack of dna evidence was NOT "blinked over" in the trial.

In a massive gang rape the lack of finding one rapist's dna does not mean that that rapist did not rape the woman.

Indeed, one of the confessions of the rapists was that he had only held down the woman's limbs while others raped her.

Legally, rape. And certainly not a rape that would leave DNA evidence.

Correll is not a lawyer and his comments about show his lack of understanding about the law.

He's correct. What have the Democrats done for blacks?

Well...... they fought against school vouchers which helped many black families.

They want a near open-border policy to take even more jobs away from blacks.

Democrats are in charge of most of those ghettoes where there is no hope in sight.

Democrats run public schools where their only priority are teachers unions.

Democrats have long promoted single-parent homes which are directly proportional with poverty which is and has been the problem in most black communities.

So why not try something different?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results each time."
You're an idiot if you think Trump would even attempt to do anything for blacks.

YOu are an idiot if you think he would hesitate to help blacks.
Oh Christ stop pretending like he has any real policy ideas like building a wall or deporting all illegals. He simply opposes TPP. It's not like he knows ANYTHING about economic policy.

Forum List

Back