Trump Wants To Bomb Libya

AJT114

Apr 1, 2016
Trump suggests U.S. should bomb Libya

I said this guy is too impulsive to be Commander in Chief.

At the present time, he does not have access to our intelligence on Libya or ISIS.
He knows very little about the situation there. yet he wants to bomb anyway.

He's also wrong about ISIS. They do not control any oil fields.

This yoyo is a loose cannon who doesn't think before he acts. If he becomes CIC,
get ready for wars all over the globe.

Maybe she could ask Hillary some help on that intelligence. I hear she has some information for grabs.

Can you imagine Putin's poor hacker team having to wade through the thousands of mind numbing emails on Hillary's yoga classes and Chelsea's wedding plans to get to the good stuff? "What the f, does this chick ever work?"

Can you imagine Putin's poor hacker team having to wade through the thousands of mind numbing emails on Hillary's yoga classes and Chelsea's wedding plans to get to the good stuff? "What the f, does this chick ever work?"

One of her emails could go something like this. I have to visit Bill this weekend but I had to postpone it because of the upcomming 'event' in the middle east. It wouldn't be very hard to track what is happening by checking what her schedule happens to be.

Trump suggests U.S. should bomb Libya

I said this guy is too impulsive to be Commander in Chief.

At the present time, he does not have access to our intelligence on Libya or ISIS.
He knows very little about the situation there. yet he wants to bomb anyway.

He's also wrong about ISIS. They do not control any oil fields.

This yoyo is a loose cannon who doesn't think before he acts. If he becomes CIC,
get ready for wars all over the globe.
Why does Obama want to bomb Libya or is that different?

Forum List

Back