Trump wants to ease social distancing and travel against all sane logic!!!

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
As Trump muses about easing COVID-19 restrictions, all eyes are on the border

Trump needs to be removed from office now! Not in November - NOW! If this doesn't show people how dangerous an unsound mind is holding the highest office in the US then there is no helping Americans. Every medical experts say there need to be tightening of social distancing and here Trump is saying the exact opposite, endangering American lives! Well, I guess Trump supporters believe Trump because his uncle taught at MIT, Trump is sooooooo qualified.

This is another lie...I watched the presser today...all he said was after the 15 day slow down they will evaluate whether or nor we have to have the same policy in every state.....something the dems will never get....blanket laws and rules are detrimental to a nation as vast as we are and one that has multiple state jurisdictions...stop lying demtards we will call you on it every time....

Trump needs to be removed from office now!

962-9620489_woman-scream-horror-classic-movie-screaming-woman-horror.png.jpg

"Any moves President Trump makes to lift restrictions likely to be blocked by state governments, diplomats say"

Diplomats ... pffft.

Such state governments may well be strung up by their constituents. The main arenas are the west coast and New York. Who runs those regions again?

Just a thought.

Trump needs to be removed from office now! Not in November - NOW! If this doesn't show people how dangerous an unsound mind is holding the highest office in the US then there is no helping Americans. Every medical experts say there need to be tightening of social distancing and here Trump is saying the exact opposite, endangering American lives! Well, I guess Trump supporters believe Trump because his uncle taught at MIT, Trump is sooooooo qualified.
Trump needs to cancel the election until this virus is unconditionally defeated!

You "people" are over the moon and dangling crazy with your hatred for our President. You would rather see our civilization crumble than Donald Trump be celebrated for his amazing leadership of the last few weeks. You can't really even call yourselves Americans any longer. No true American lusts for America's end for any reason. Shame on you . . .

STFU hysterical moonbat....People need to get back to work and get on with their lives.

Now get back down into your 1950's nuke bunker.

Last edited:

Well, I'll tell you what...

Go 6 months without an income, and with the Democrats blocking any assistance, then come back and talk to us...

I'll just bet you'll be BEGGING for anything to put a roof over your head and food in your belly (if you last that long, since you can't drop a deer with a dildo)!!!!

This is another lie...I watched the presser today...all he said was after the 15 day slow down they will evaluate whether or nor we have to have the same policy in every state.....something the dems will never get....blanket laws and rules are detrimental to a nation as vast as we are and one that has multiple state jurisdictions...stop lying demtards we will call you on it every time....
Can they not stop lying for a minute. Gads democrats are deranged. Whoever said they should be dragged out of Congress by their hair was right on the button.

Stop bashing the President OP

Stop it with the TDS!

He will be your President for 4 more years!

Bless that too!!!
Skye you may be smokin hot but you got bad taste in presidents

I have great taste in Presidents!

Donald Trump is my favorite President ever!

And I'm not alone.....many many many millions of people agree with me!:up:

Stop bashing the President OP

Stop it with the TDS!

He will be your President for 4 more years!

Bless that too!!!
Skye you may be smokin hot but you got bad taste in presidents

I have great taste in Presidents!

Donald Trump is my favorite President ever!

And I'm not alone.....many many many millions of people agree with me!:up:
I know they do... I’m sorry but I can only laugh

So if he quarantines America, you gonna agree with him? Yes or no now, or you prove yourself a pawn.

Three people at a park triggers liberals now. They demand cops smash their skulls in with batons.

Just keep it up, please. America needs to see what fascist twats you all are.

I think this post shows who the real person without "sane logic", and it's not Trump.

Unfortunately, I don't think he will be removed until lots of people die.

The 25th Amendment could be implemented, but there doesn't seem to be enough will at the moment.

Forum List

Back