Trump warns of 'problems' like 'we've never seen' if he's indicted

Well..a threat eh? Somehow I'm not worried...although I do want to re-up my popcorn supply! Trump's faction simply doesn't have the horses...

lol

Trump's "faction" is at least 50 million people, half of whom are armed and half of that half are probably "heavily" armed.

and the Govt. is just aching to make an example or two.

So are we.

Stalinist pigs are the low hanging fruit

Protests are cool...and speech, and non-violent civil disobedience. But violence will lead to a smashing..and rather than the spark to ignite a civil War..you will see a fizzle.

Go tell that to BLM and AntiFa.

I note with interest that the threat is about Trump simply being indicted..not convicted or anything. Which is to say..Trump's position is that the law cannot even have the temerity to call him to account--never mind convict him. I believe that this is because Trump knows he is guilty and he knows that a trial would convict him. So for him, an indictment signals 'the end'.

It's not a threat.

It's a statement of fact.

I laughed at the obvious 'dog whistle' that the last sentence is~

Florida Flies 2 Planeloads of Migrants to Martha’s Vineyard
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday the nation would face "problems ... the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen" if he is indicted over his handling of classified documents after leaving office, an apparent suggestion that such a move by the Justice Department could spark violence from Trump's supporters.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” former President Donald Trump said.
The former president said an indictment wouldn’t stop him from running for the White House again and repeatedly said Americans “would not stand” for his prosecution.
“If a thing like that happened, I would have no prohibition against running,” Trump said in an interview with conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt. “I think if it happened, I think you’d have problems in this country the likes of which perhaps we’ve never seen before. I don’t think the people of the United States would stand for it.”
Hewitt asked Trump what he meant by “problems.”
“I think they’d have big problems. Big problems. I just don’t think they’d stand for it. They will not sit still and stand for this ultimate of hoaxes,” Trump said.
It’s not the first time Republicans have hinted at potential civil unrest if the DOJ indicts Trump. Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham made headlines last month when he said there would be “riots in the street” if “there is a prosecution of Donald Trump for mishandling classified information.” Graham’s comments were slammed as “irresponsible” and “shameful.” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, without naming the South Carolina senator, said these comments from “extreme Republicans” were “dangerous.”
Hewitt appeared to see Trump’s comments as a nod toward potential unrest, asking the former president how he would respond when the “legacy media” accuses him of inciting violence.

“That’s not inciting. I’m just saying what my opinion is,” Trump said. “I don’t think the people of this country would stand for it.”

Everyone knows the Dems are scared to death of Trump.

He's so strong, the only way they can knock him out of the box is to engage in óvertly Stalinist tactics.

And Trump is right, that will not stand.

What you gloss over is the damage done by millions of people over the span of several months, as compared to that done by a few thousand, over a span of a few hours.

The capitol probably produced more per person hour, damage, than the BLM protests.
What!??? There is no way you can support this obvious lie with facts.

"Mr. President, can you tell my largely conservative radio audience right here, right now, that you are firmly against any violence on your behalf, that anyone who supports violence has no place in your party and should not support you, and that you fully condemn anyone who becomes violent if you are indicted?"

I'm sure Hugh asked that. Can someone toss up Trump's response?

"Mr. President, can you tell my largely conservative radio audience right here, right now, that you are firmly against any violence on your behalf, that anyone who supports violence has no place in your party and should not support you, and that you fully condemn anyone who becomes violent if you are indicted?"

Who cares?

Nothing is off the table as long as Stalinism is around

I was up and so were several million other people and you are getting too ignorant to waste my bandwidth on.
I was up and saw the vote tally stop at 2 with Trump up and resume at 4 with Trump down
The “explanation” that was offered is that the counting Did stop at 2 but “old” votes still rolled in between 2-4am and that’s why Biden emerged as ahead when they counting resumed.
That “explanation” is Another Liberal Attempt to redefine a word which in this case is “counting”

Last edited:

Protests are not church services
Don’t want a response then don’t initiate a fraudulent act

Mr President will you prove yourself innocent in advance of anything actually happening?
Lib 101

So you think we're a Stalinist country now, Einstein?
Gulags

Electoral fraud

Panty raids

Lying to get warrants

Arresting the political opposition

Bullshit propaganda oozing out of every pore of every leftard on the planet

No, dumbass fucktard, I've told you at least fifty times already, Stalinism will not be allowed in this country.

We will handle this. One way or another, we'll handle it.

Gulags

Electoral fraud

Panty raids

Lying to get warrants

Arresting the political opposition

Bullshit propaganda oozing out of every pore of every leftard on the planet

No, dumbass fucktard, I've told you at least fifty times already, Stalinism will not be allowed in this country.

We will handle this. One way or another, we'll handle it.
Sure you will, Rambo. Maybe after you've grown up a bit.

Stalinism killed over 20 million people. You are delusional and paranoid and very silly.

Not my problem.

Nothing is going to happen when Trump gets indicted. The frog is dead. The water is already cooling down.

You've got the President's DOJ and FBI harassing the opposition's supporters and the state media is fine with it. Protesters rotting in the gulag that is the DC jail without bail while violent criminals get out on $0 bail.

Not a single pedo identified in the Epstein trial has been charged.

The Bidens are so obviously corrupt it seems like a joke.

If America is fine with all that, Trump getting indicted won't trigger anything.

Forum List

Back