🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Weakest GOP Nominee in Modern Era

If Charles Manson endorsed Trump would the same logic apply?

I don't think Manson has any money to send to a candidate, but the establishment RNC does.

invalid analogy attempt.
OK

A man who cooks his books & cheats the IRS hires me to remodel his bathroom. Does that mean I endorse or approve of his activity? Or substitute him with a gay couple if you like.

Either way we've taken the guilt by association too far.

If I shit in the street and you are my friend does that mean you also shit in the street?

try a valid analogy and you might get a valid reply.
I gave you valid ones lol. I am right so you CAN'T answer with anything but insults.

The rinos are backing Cruz, are you saying they are backing him but don't like or agree with him?

If someone provides narrative and financial backing to a candidate then that candidate owes something to those who backed him. No party backs a candidate unless they expect something in return
Yes that is what I'm saying. They can't stand Trump. The next in line wins by default.

I don't think Manson has any money to send to a candidate, but the establishment RNC does.

invalid analogy attempt.
OK

A man who cooks his books & cheats the IRS hires me to remodel his bathroom. Does that mean I endorse or approve of his activity? Or substitute him with a gay couple if you like.

Either way we've taken the guilt by association too far.

If I shit in the street and you are my friend does that mean you also shit in the street?

try a valid analogy and you might get a valid reply.
I gave you valid ones lol. I am right so you CAN'T answer with anything but insults.

The rinos are backing Cruz, are you saying they are backing him but don't like or agree with him?

If someone provides narrative and financial backing to a candidate then that candidate owes something to those who backed him. No party backs a candidate unless they expect something in return
Yes that is what I'm saying. They can't stand Trump. The next in line wins by default.

OK., but slight correction, they are afraid of Trump because he threatens the status quo that gives them money and power.

Look lefties, we understand that you are scared of Trump and that you express that fear by trying to denigrate him. We get it, but its not working.
Wow you sound exactly like the Obama bots. Whats next? You'll trot out all the states Trump won?
Newsflash: it does not matter hwo many people show up at an event. It doesnt even matter how much money the candidate raises (Cruz beats Trump by a mile there). what matters is whether the candidate gets to the convention with 50%+1 delegates, or can get 50%+1 delegates on subsequent ballots.
And Trump aint doing it.

Look lefties, we understand that you are scared of Trump and that you express that fear by trying to denigrate him. We get it, but its not working.
Wow you sound exactly like the Obama bots. Whats next? You'll trot out all the states Trump won?
Newsflash: it does not matter hwo many people show up at an event. It doesnt even matter how much money the candidate raises (Cruz beats Trump by a mile there). what matters is whether the candidate gets to the convention with 50%+1 delegates, or can get 50%+1 delegates on subsequent ballots.
And Trump aint doing it.

no one is doing it yet, but Trump is the closest to it.

Rinos are backing Trump as well.

yep, so are independents and thinking democrats. Unlike the hildebeast, Trump has support in every demographic.
Yes, the lazy, the crazy, and the stupid are all on record for Trump.

the border patrol, unions, small business owners, the military, police, firemen, coal miners, truck drivers. are they lazy, crazy, and stupid? NO

the lazy crazy and stupid are voting for Clinton and sanders.

And Trump aint doing it.

Closest doesnt count, doofus.

yep, so are independents and thinking democrats. Unlike the hildebeast, Trump has support in every demographic.

the border patrol, unions, small business owners, the military, police, firemen, coal miners, truck drivers. are they lazy, crazy, and stupid? NO

The military has endorsed Trump? The military has said they would refuse orders they consider illegal if Trump issues them.
Get your head off Donald's small penis and look around for a change.

Donald is incompetent politically. He has pissed off the segments of the electorate he needs to push over to victory. His people are incompetent in the states with the rewarding delegates.

And Trump aint doing it.

at the moment it does. they are running a race and Trump is leading. Will he win? don't know, but he is ahead right now. doofus

The military has endorsed Trump? The military has said they would refuse orders they consider illegal if Trump issues them.
Get your head off Donald's small penis and look around for a change.

rank and file military support Trump, one general made the comment you quoted, the same would apply to an illegal order issued by any president.

who is your candidate, and why?

And Trump aint doing it.

at the moment it does. they are running a race and Trump is leading. Will he win? don't know, but he is ahead right now. doofus
No, it doesn't. IT doesnt matter one iota.

Donald is incompetent politically. He has pissed off the segments of the electorate he needs to push over to victory. His people are incompetent in the states with the rewarding delegates.

his people are incompetent in finding ways to steal delegates and override the votes of the people? that's what you are really saying. His people are not good at the political cheating that goes on. why do you support cheating?

And Trump aint doing it.

who needs the most delegates from the remaining states? Trump or Cruz? Kasich has no chance.

And Trump aint doing it.

who needs the most delegates from the remaining states? Trump or Cruz? Kasich has no chance.
It doesnt matter one bit. Whoever gets 50%+1 delegates will be the nominee. Period. That might be Kasich, btw.

Forum List

Back