Trump: We're just going to deport the bad hombres

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016
US arrests Mexican immigrant 'dreamer' in Seattle

Daniel Ramirez Medina, 23, was arrested Friday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents who went to the suburban Seattle home to arrest the man's father. ICE spokeswoman Rose Richeson said in a statement that agents were there targeting a "prior-deported felon."

Ramirez, however, was brought to the U.S. from Mexico when he was 7 and has a work permit under Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. He also has a job, a young son and no criminal record, Northwest Immigrants Rights Project Legal Director Matt Adams said. Ramirez is being held in Tacoma.

Tell me again how this man threatens you.

SHAME on Trump supporters.

obama deported hard and heavy but was very careful of whom he deported....trumps version of ice is much more harsh...i was watching an interview with the lady deported after 14 years....guess what she still could not do the interview in english...

How is this Trump's problem? He hasn't rescinded DACA.

This is just an ICE agent claiming the suspect admitted to being in a gang while the suspect claims that ICE pressured him into the confession, happens all the time.

He'll get his day in court to plead his case.

How is this Trump's problem? He hasn't rescinded DACA.

This is just an ICE agent claiming the suspect admitted to being in a gang while the suspect claims that ICE pressured him into the confession, happens all the time.

He'll get his day in court to plead his case.
Does ICE tape these interviews?

Gang activity is a priority deportation. Supposedly he was affiliated with a gang which they are trying to force him into saying, and he's denying.
They should tape the interviews.

Daniel Ramirez Medina, 23, was arrested Friday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents who went to the suburban Seattle home to arrest the man's father. ICE spokeswoman Rose Richeson said in a statement that agents were there targeting a "prior-deported felon."

Ramirez, however, was brought to the U.S. from Mexico when he was 7 and has a work permit under Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. He also has a job, a young son and no criminal record, Northwest Immigrants Rights Project Legal Director Matt Adams said. Ramirez is being held in Tacoma.

Here is the criteria for foreigners who want to live in our country:
We have immigration laws. Follow them. Illegal entrance into this country is a criminal act and will not be tolerated.

What part of "illegal alien" do you not understand?

obama deported hard and heavy but was very careful of whom he deported....trumps version of ice is much more harsh...i was watching an interview with the lady deported after 14 years....guess what she still could not do the interview in english...

Mmmmm.....No.

High deportation figures are misleading

Lou Dobbs: Obama administration 'manipulated deportation data'

Deportations plummet 43% under Obama

Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics

He should keep the hard working Mexican immigrants and deport the Berkley Commies, we'd be much, much better off

Here is the criteria for foreigners who want to live in our country:
We have immigration laws. Follow them. Illegal entrance into this country is a criminal act and will not be tolerated.
That Dog likes it here and from previous post I gather he intends on making sure that 'illegal' does not really mean ILLEGAL.

Mmmmm.....No.

High deportation figures are misleading

Lou Dobbs: Obama administration 'manipulated deportation data'

Deportations plummet 43% under Obama

Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics
The gangs sure seem to have grown substantially during the last eight years.

I don't want to hear it. Any misfortune suffered by a family due to deportation is the direct consequence of the decision made by them or their guardians to enter the USA illegally and to remain here illegally. Fuck them.

Besides, it's not like we are killing them or not allowing them to come back if they follow legal channels. Deportatation is not inhumane. What ISIS does to their victims if inhumane.

What part of "illegal alien" do you not understand?
He's not an "illegal alien" as long as he meets the DACA requirements, unless of course Trump rescinds DACA (which he can do since it was implemented by executive memo) however Trump has (according to the story) expressed sympathy for the people protected under DACA.

Kick rocks illegal aliens. You don't care about our laws, so we don't care when you get deported.

Gang activity is a priority deportation. Supposedly he was affiliated with a gang which they are trying to force him into saying, and he's denying.
They should tape the interviews.

He should plead his case from Mexico.

Renewable every 2 years and provides work authorization...he's been here since age 7. He is only what, 23 and if not a criminal ??? This is one where a pathway to citizenship might be right. ahhhh I'm looking for a way to defend him.

"Does not provide lawful status".
Yep, pleading his case from Mexico sounds logical.

Forum List

Back