🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: When it rains, it pours

clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime-1.jpg

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.
Oh, and it's like No-obama. But for the short term demo hipster it can be Nobama. AmiRight.

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

Can't wait for Sixty Minutes.

... and all those other women contacting Stormy's attorney.

And this one who didn't.

Cambridge Analytica dude on video saying he's spoken to Mr.Trump "many times."

The attorney he wanted to hire said "Oh, no. No, thank you. Thank you - no."

I'm sure there's more, but I'm between calls at the moment.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

Olsen would never work with Donald. He's a decent guy and worked on the same sex marriage case in tandem with a democratic attorney David Boies. Great men both of them.

What petty Dupes the Left has devolved in to.

Applauding the leaking of Classified Information.

Promoting Treasonous and Criminal Acts.

Cheering on Acts of Espionage and The Wiretapping of a Presidential Candidate who had never committed Any Crimes.

Thinking it is perfectly fine to pay Russian Agents Millions of Dollars for Salacious and False Propaganda, yet falsely accusing without proof their political enemies of the very Act of Villainy they themselves committed.

Giddy at the prospect of a Surveillance state, Corrupt FISA Judges and Bureacrats all unscrupulously pulling the levers of Government for illegitimate purposes to rig a Presidential Election.

And lastly lapping up every drop of Russian Jizz Laced Propaganda that Clinton, The DNC and their Corrupt Cronies in the FBI and DOJ deceptively Paid For and then fed them.

Yet they cannot see the writing on the wall.

They should have abandoned the hoax the moment The President won.

But they were in too deep, they had recruited too many conspirators. It was either assassinate The President by False Allegations and th death of a thousand cuts daily, or as Hillary Clinton said,

“We’ll all hang together if Trump is allowed to become Presodent!”

They are just building the gallows.

The hangings will come slowly, methodically, and then one, then two, and then like a flood!

Of this you can be assured.

Last edited:

hey moron, that was as part of her duties as secretary of state and she didn't lie about it and wasn't working to undermine her government.... unlike Donald and his pieces of garbage.

shmuck... why do we keep learning about what Donald does with putin from Russian media?

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

Exchanging ideas on how to rid themselves of political adversaries. Cankles prefers suiciding and Putin prefers poison

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

And this one who didn't.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.

You do know that Trump congratulated Putin just so you'd be outraged enough to post this, right?

Over a year now and you guys and girls haven't figured him out yet? You're still mistaking him for an every-day ordinary "politician". That's where you people screwed the pooch, bigly.

:lmao:

You got that right. Not a “politician”. Meaning he is unqualified or unfit to be the POTUS. We need a politician that knows how to behave and lead NOT vindictive real states tycoon
We are screwed (you included )because our highest leadership is so screwed bigly....... And it’s not the people.
At least we ( my group) are standing up not following a deranged most corrupted POTUS.

Last edited:

hey moron, that was as part of her duties as secretary of state and she didn't lie about it and wasn't working to undermine her government.... unlike Donald and his pieces of garbage.

shmuck... why do we keep learning about what Donald does with putin from Russian media?

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

Exchanging ideas on how to rid themselves of political adversaries. Cankles prefers suiciding and Putin prefers poison

:cuckoo:

funny how a "woman" would go after a woman's ankles ,.,,, well, it's not like you have anything real to say.

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

funny how a "woman" would go after a woman's ankles ,.,,, well, it's not like you have anything real to say.

As you do your usual trolling with nothing real to say. Right?

You asshats want to bemoan anything Trump does and give the old hag a pass. Fuck off, faux attorney

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

Keep throwing shit against that wall hoping it sticks then.. It only helps Trump prove his point.

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

As you do your usual trolling with nothing real to say. Right?

You asshats want to bemoan anything Trump does and give the old hag a pass. Fuck off

Not to mention how they glorify they're savior of dividing like Nobama.

And this one who didn't.

There’s no way Trump would pass up praising his mentor, Putin.

And this one who didn't.

You do know that Trump congratulated Putin just so you'd be outraged enough to post this, right?

Over a year now and you guys and girls haven't figured him out yet? You're still mistaking him for an every-day ordinary "politician". That's where you people screwed the pooch, bigly.

:lmao:

You got that right. Not a “politician”. Meaning he is unqualified or unfit to be the POTUS. We need a politician that knows how to behave and lead NOT vindictive real states tycoon
We are screwed (you included )because our highest leadership is so screwed bigly....... And it’s not the people.
At least we ( my group) are standing up now following a deranged most corrupted POTUS.

Keep livin' the dream. :laughing0301:

And this one who didn't.

What’s genius for Obama is scandal when it comes to Trump

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.

The Cold War should have been over since the 80's. But why should Trump try to start a war with Russia? Especially when Nobama said he wanted to be "flexible" with Russia. And did call Putin before Trump ever did.

You cannot compare Obama’s Russian policy vs Trump Russian policy. Obama applied crippling economic sanctions and stick nuclear system next to Putin ass neighbors.

It took Trump 8 months before applying the latest sanctions against Putin.
See the difference?

Currently there are lots of heavy artilleries being fired at this moments against Putin from Trump’s own intelligence groups and from his own republican party and democrats condemning Putin. After long delay.... lately just applied new sanctions against Putin. THUS PUTIN IS AN ENEMY.....

Here is Trump..... Hey my buddy good job for winning a rig election.

War with a Russia? Maybe you should ask Putin’s aggression towards his neighbors. I bet you Trump is pussy he will not do anything against his buddy Putin.

They'd just start pulling the same crap and BS on Pence as they do Trump.

I wonder how many other loons think if Trump goes the Old Hag becomes POTUS? LOL

The thing is, so far as I could see, Pence really had no part in the campaign organization. He was essentially "stuffed in the trunk to take the ride" with Trump. I have a very tough time believing that Pence would be able to be tied to anything.

It scares me how many people know so little about US Civics that they have no clue on the order of ascension to the Presidency.... Including members of the late President Reagan's own Cabinet. (shivers).

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

No my dear...... What we are seeing are self inflicted wounds. Without us you are blind.

They'd just start pulling the same crap and BS on Pence as they do Trump.

I wonder how many other loons think if Trump goes the Old Hag becomes POTUS? LOL

The thing is, so far as I could see, Pence really had no part in the campaign organization. He was essentially "stuffed in the trunk to take the ride" with Trump. I have a very tough time believing that Pence would be able to be tied to anything.

It scares me how many people know so little about US Civics that they have no clue on the order of ascension to the Presidency.... Including members of the late President Reagan's own Cabinet. (shivers).

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

No my dear...... What we are seeing are self inflicted wounds. Without us you are blind.

LOL who is "us"? I've known you're a clueless moron since your first post on here...and I'm not your dear, clown shoes

Without the MSM leading you around by the nose you dopes are blind as bats.

Forum List

Back