🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: When it rains, it pours

What petty Dupes the Left has devolved in to.

Applauding the leaking of Classified Information.

Promoting Treasonous and Criminal Acts.

Cheering on Acts of Espionage and The Wiretapping of a Presidential Candidate who had never committed Any Crimes.

Thinking it is perfectly fine to pay Russian Agents Millions of Dollars for Salacious and False Propaganda, yet falsely accusing without proof their political enemies of the very Act of Villainy they themselves committed.

Giddy at the prospect of a Surveillance state, Corrupt FISA Judges and Bureacrats all unscrupulously pulling the levers of Government for illegitimate purposes to rig a Presidential Election.

And lastly lapping up every drop of Russian Jizz Laced Propaganda that Clinton, The DNC and their Corrupt Cronies in the FBI and DOJ deceptively Paid For and then fed them.

Yet they cannot see the writing on the wall.

They should have abandoned the hoax the moment The President won.

But they were in too deep, they had recruited too many conspirators. It was either assassinate The President by False Allegations and th death of a thousand cuts daily, or as Hillary Clinton said,

“We’ll all hang together if Trump is allowed to become Presodent!”

They are just building the gallows.

The hangings will come slowly, methodically, and then one, then two, and then like a flood!

Of this you can be assured.

You and your buddies are so happy when foreign entities Wikileaks leak the information against Hillary. They invaded our democracy. We did not hear any condemnation but cheeering from all your buddies.

Now you are crying because fellow Americans leak how dumb Trump is. They pay good money for whistle blower.

The thing is, so far as I could see, Pence really had no part in the campaign organization. He was essentially "stuffed in the trunk to take the ride" with Trump. I have a very tough time believing that Pence would be able to be tied to anything.

It scares me how many people know so little about US Civics that they have no clue on the order of ascension to the Presidency.... Including members of the late President Reagan's own Cabinet. (shivers).

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

No my dear...... What we are seeing are self inflicted wounds. Without us you are blind.

LOL who is "us"? I've known you're a clueless moron since your first post on here...and I'm not your dear, clown shoes

Without the MSM leading you around by the nose you dopes are blind as bats.
My dear...... Us means WE the righteous and smart ones standing against deranged leader.
They told him not to call Putin but he did. They keep telling him to shut his mouth about Mueller because he is acting guilty but he keeps going.

I mean MY DEAR...... how stupid this dude can be.

Then here comes extra marital law suits affairs.
Then you have all these people quitting or fired.
Then you have all these vacant post after more then a year still open because people are not applying for the job.
Then you have his junior getting divorce.
OUCH.... I can just feel the pain.

I find something very interesting....

The opponents of Mr. Trump and his administration seem to have potentially made a very large tactical error. There's an old saying that goes "When your enemy is defeating himself, get out of his way and do not try to stop him." At this point, the Left/Democrats have a Republican POTUS who is likely destroying himself, the Republican Party and pretty much everything he touches. So why are they so Hell bent on getting rid of him?

Do you folks realize that if you get rid of Trump, Hillary Clinton DOES NOT become the President? Mike Pence does. I ask this because there was a woman on a local radio station here in Massachusetts a couple days ago who thought Hillary would become POTUS if Trump were impeached.

Mike Pence is far more of a Conservative Ideologue than Trump is. Pence is also far more ingrained with the Republican Party and a far more polished politician than Trump.

I'm just saying... Democrats/Leftists beware. You may not like what you get if you get your wish to see Trump drive from the White House.

They'd just start pulling the same crap and BS on Pence as they do Trump.

I wonder how many other loons think if Trump goes the Old Hag becomes POTUS? LOL

They can dream, can't they? :laughing0301:

yes they can! :muahaha: :lmao:

Ah, the daily butthurt thread regarding Trump...

Only 2200 days left, you will get better soon enough! In the meantime, the rest of us are getting tired of winning.

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

Can't wait for Sixty Minutes.

... and all those other women contacting Stormy's attorney.

And this one who didn't.

Cambridge Analytica dude on video saying he's spoken to Mr.Trump "many times."

The attorney he wanted to hire said "Oh, no. No, thank you. Thank you - no."

I'm sure there's more, but I'm between calls at the moment.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.
There’s no way Trump would pass up praising his mentor, Putin.

I thought you were going to say there's no way Trump would pass a security clearance, which is also true.

Good job, GOP!

I've met Pence, I like him and I doubt they'd find anything...but these loons make shit up constantly and it becomes political theater

They don't just make it up. It's like they throw shit against the wall hoping it sticks to take down Trump each day. Like mindless zombies the DNC and Nobama has enabled.

They're mindless sheep. They run with anything their media masters tell them to. Time and time again they get burnt and then do the exact same shit a week later.

No my dear...... What we are seeing are self inflicted wounds. Without us you are blind.

LOL who is "us"? I've known you're a clueless moron since your first post on here...and I'm not your dear, clown shoes

Without the MSM leading you around by the nose you dopes are blind as bats.
My dear...... Us means WE the righteous and smart ones standing against deranged leader.
They told him not to call Putin but he did. They keep telling him to shut his mouth about Mueller because he is acting guilty but he keeps going.

I mean MY DEAR...... how stupid this dude can be.

Then here comes extra marital law suits affairs.
Then you have all these people quitting or fired.
Then you have all these vacant post after more then a year still open because people are not applying for the job.
Then you have his junior getting divorce.
OUCH.... I can just feel the pain.

I didn't even bother bringing up Junior, either. It's quite obvious that the ho bag apple didn't fall far form the syphilitic tree.

My GOD!

all this Trump hatred.....from these nobodies left wing ....creatures

makes me vomit.....

clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime-1.jpg

hey moron, that was as part of her duties as secretary of state and she didn't lie about it and wasn't working to undermine her government.... unlike Donald and his pieces of garbage.

shmuck... why do we keep learning about what Donald does with putin from Russian media?

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

My GOD!

all this Trump hatred.....from these nobodies left wing ....creatures

makes me vomit.....

He makes us vomit.

How were you during the Obama years? Any of the Obama hatred nauseate you?

Poor thing has the world falling in around him, can't do anything right. Good job ignoring "DO NOT CONGRATULATE HIM!"

And this one who didn't.

P.S.: I didn't even have to bring up Mueller. Trump's up to his eyeballs in pouring rain without him.
If Trump calls him he's a russian. If he doesn't he's not being diplomatic. It's all you left wing idiots have. No matter what he does you run full force the opposite direction. It's pathetic to watch you useful idiots in action.

And this one who didn't.

If Trump calls him he's a russian. If he doesn't he's not being diplomatic. It's all you left wing idiots have. No matter what he does you run full force the opposite direction. It's pathetic to watch you useful idiots in action.

Oh, SO deja vu all over again.

Remember the terror that was the tan suit?

What about the Dijon mustard debacle?

Those were the days, my friend.

"No matter what he does," indeed.

And this one who didn't.

Trump endorsed an accused pedophile for office and then he calls to congratulate a murderer.

Conservatives this is who you are. This is your choice of a leader, an absolute immoral pile of dog feces.

hey moron, that was as part of her duties as secretary of state and she didn't lie about it and wasn't working to undermine her government.... unlike Donald and his pieces of garbage.

shmuck... why do we keep learning about what Donald does with putin from Russian media?

what hacks you are.
Uranium one?

amazing how they keep lying about that.

but then again.....

And this one who didn't.

well now - i see you totally and completely ignored my point that obama got all this info in 2012 WITH FACEBOOKS CONSENT!!!! so if it was ok then, why a foul now?

cause you hate trump.

you ever get tired of hate pulling you round like a puppy dog following a bone?

the issue itself is that facebook allowed it, not that people took advantage of it. privacy on the internet is a joke to begin with and facebook took it to new levels of low. they let who they like use it and cry like a baby without candy when someone else uses it.

i can't find a better way to describe a liberal. "i can, you can't. now fuck off or i protest and call you mean names!"

so while you hunt around for darts to throw at trump you don't even see you're pulling them off obama to do it and THAT is fucking hilarious if not redefining pathetic along the way.

so - be honest. try. why are you not bagging on obama for using it also and then facebook for giving it to him?

as for the agency in question who took it - leave it out there people will. every major ad company will and has done this. the selective anger from the left is more than old and way past tiresome so if you're gonna get mad at trump for an action then that god damn well better define said action to be bad for all.

that's what we're going back to next as a country and if that makes you whine and cry, so be it.

as my bud phil collins would say, i don't care anymore.

NO MORE NO MORE.

Nobama called Putin when he won. So this is another moot argument by the Fake News and their Fake News Agents.

And did you find fault with him then? Well, what am I saying, of course you did. You can't even pronounce his name, on the off-chance you might offend a Dem.

But here's some background information for those who can read:

International observers had also raised doubts about the legitimacy of Putin’s 2012 win. Obama’s own State Department, while congratulatory, noted concerns about "the conditions under which the campaign was conducted, the partisan use of government resources and procedural irregularities on election day."

In 2008, President George W. Bush called Dmitry Medvedev following his successful presidential bid. But one account of their phone call said Bush "appeared to stop short of offering the customary White House congratulations to the president-elect."

Ana Navarro, who apparently these days is a RINO: "2012: Obama congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. R’s attack. D’s silent," tweeted Ana Navarro. "2016-2018: Putin complicit in Assad’s genocide. Putin meddles in US elections. Putin poisons opponents in Eng. 2018: Trump congratulates Putin on his ‘win’. D’s attack. Most R’s -not McCain- crickets."

And gracious. You had nothing to say about the rest of the post? I'm on lunch break. I can most assuredly bring more rain, if need be.
I guess Time was full of shit then.

BTW, nobody can actually prove that Trump congradulated Putin......but we can prove that Obama was really good friends with the Castro brothers.
image.php

And this one who didn't.

well now - i see you totally and completely ignored my point that obama got all this info in 2012 WITH FACEBOOKS CONSENT!!!! so if it was ok then, why a foul now?

cause you hate trump.

the issue itself is that facebook allowed it, not that people took advantage of it. privacy on the internet is a joke to begin with and facebook took it to new levels of low. they let who they like use it and cry like a baby without candy when someone else uses it.

i can't find a better way to describe a liberal. "i can, you can't. now fuck off or i protest and call you mean names!"

so while you hunt around for darts to throw at trump you don't even see you're pulling them off obama to do it and THAT is fucking hilarious if not redefining pathetic along the way.

so - be honest. try. why are you not bagging on obama for using it also and then facebook for giving it to him?

as for the agency in question who took it - leave it out there people will. every major ad company will and has done this. the selective anger from the left is more than old and way past tiresome so if you're gonna get mad at trump for an action then that god damn well better define said action to be bad for all.

that's what we're going back to next as a country and if that makes you whine and cry, so be it.

NO MORE NO MORE.
giphy.gif

And this one who didn't.

cause you hate trump.

NO MORE NO MORE.
giphy.gif
she sure did cricket up.

i understand the frustration and anger these days. i do.

i don't understand willfully being hypocritical in what makes us mad. if trump, great. get mad at him getting up in the am but stop getting mad he does shit everyone else has done that you DON'T seem to give a flying horse dipped shit about.

What petty Dupes the Left has devolved in to.

Applauding the leaking of Classified Information.

Promoting Treasonous and Criminal Acts.

Cheering on Acts of Espionage and The Wiretapping of a Presidential Candidate who had never committed Any Crimes.

Thinking it is perfectly fine to pay Russian Agents Millions of Dollars for Salacious and False Propaganda, yet falsely accusing without proof their political enemies of the very Act of Villainy they themselves committed.

Giddy at the prospect of a Surveillance state, Corrupt FISA Judges and Bureacrats all unscrupulously pulling the levers of Government for illegitimate purposes to rig a Presidential Election.

And lastly lapping up every drop of Russian Jizz Laced Propaganda that Clinton, The DNC and their Corrupt Cronies in the FBI and DOJ deceptively Paid For and then fed them.

Yet they cannot see the writing on the wall.

They should have abandoned the hoax the moment The President won.

But they were in too deep, they had recruited too many conspirators. It was either assassinate The President by False Allegations and th death of a thousand cuts daily, or as Hillary Clinton said,

“We’ll all hang together if Trump is allowed to become Presodent!”

They are just building the gallows.

The hangings will come slowly, methodically, and then one, then two, and then like a flood!

Of this you can be assured.

so when wikileaks was releasing hillary's emails, you refused to hear them- sticking your twigs in your ears & going 'lalalalalala'.... amiright?

Forum List

Back