Trump, who never admits defeat, mulls how to keep up fight

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008

He's going to start an even more extreme version of Fox News and just keep up with the bs conspiracy theories and lies.

He's going to start an even more extreme version of Fox News and just keep up with the bs conspiracy theories and lies.
Yeah, it would be a surprise if he vacated like an adult. I'm interested in seeing if he shows up at the inauguration.

And Trumpism isn't going anywhere. How in the world is the GOP going to deal with this?

He had better have very deep pockets as he will have a very hard time getting any sort of finances for this.

Trump's participation in the process isn't required. Heck, everyone is probably better off if he isn't involved.

Trump's participation in the process isn't required. Heck, everyone is probably better off if he isn't involved.
Imo that's more a question for the gop politicans. McConnell had an antipathy for Obama, and it was personal, not race. It's a lot different with him and Biden. But Moscow Mitch was never just a Trump syncophant who suddenly went all in for Trump's divisive bs lies about fraud and corruption, even after accusing him of that themselves. Brave Brave Sir Lindsey and Ted, the Son of the Kennedy Assassinator. Imo it's beyond time for these assholes to start saying, "Trump wants recounts, he should get them where states say he should, but there's no evidence of all this fraud, and if Trump has some, he should put it up or shut up"

A lot depends on the gop's new Courts too. If they leave Texas and Ga's moves to restrict voting but don't allow states like Pa to expand voting .... not so good.

With gop voters, Trump actually under performed senate candidates in Ga, Az, Tx, NC, Co, but that's probably not true everywhere. I'm not comparing progressives to white supremacists morally, but the dems have to accomodate people saying defund police and the gop will have to accomodate people from the Trump base.

Imo that's more a question for the gop politicans. McConnell had an antipathy for Obama, and it was personal, not race. It's a lot different with him and Biden. But Moscow Mitch was never just a Trump syncophant who suddenly went all in for Trump's divisive bs lies about fraud and corruption, even after accusing him of that themselves. Brave Brave Sir Lindsey and Ted, the Son of the Kennedy Assassinator. Imo it's beyond time for these assholes to start saying, "Trump wants recounts, he should get them where states say he should, but there's no evidence of all this fraud, and if Trump has some, he should put it up or shut up"

A lot depends on the gop's new Courts too. If they leave Texas and Ga's moves to restrict voting but don't allow states like Pa to expand voting .... not so good.

With gop voters, Trump actually under performed senate candidates in Ga, Az, Tx, NC, Co, but that's probably not true everywhere. I'm not comparing progressives to white supremacists morally, but the dems have to accomodate people saying defund police and the gop will have to accomodate people from the Trump base.

With the GOP retaining control of the Senate, Biden will not have to bend to the progressives. He will be able to continue to govern as the centrist Democrat he is. There won't be any defunding of any police. There may be police reforms, but a majority of the country agree there need to be. We're not going to get single payer healthcare, but we might get a public option. The country keeps saying to its elected leaders "work together". We'll see if their pleas are responded to this time. Personally, I think we're just gonna keep wash, rinse, repeating, but I'm getting more cynical in my old age.

Forum List

Back